Hot Deal

credit card payment via HDFC billpay

386°
Deal Cadet
desidime__admin

Hello,

Do we get 1% cashback (HDFC Platinum Debit Card/Millennia card) if we pay credit card (HSBC) bill through HDFC bill pay?

Whether we get 1% (HDFC Platinum Debit Card/Millennia card) cashback for paying cc bill through mobikwik? anyone has tried this??

53 Comments  |  
24 Dimers
  • Sort By
Genius Genius
Link Copied

Through Bill pay using hdfc platinum debit card- yes
Through Mobikwik/Paytm using platinum card – No

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
MrFreak wrote:

Through Bill pay using hdfc platinum debit card- yes
Through Mobikwik/Paytm using platinum card – No

are you sure?

HDFC website says “No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services”.

Won’t they be able to detect that I had made a credit card payment using HDFC debit card if I use HDFC billpay?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
desidime__admin wrote:

are you sure?

HDFC website says “No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services”.

Won’t they be able to detect that I had made a credit card payment using HDFC debit card if I use HDFC billpay?

Currently users are getting cashback
Not sure when they will stop credit cashback for this.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
dlhntr wrote:

Currently users are getting cashback
Not sure when they will stop credit cashback for this.

oh ok. Thanks smile

Genius Genius
Link Copied
Expand
desidime__admin wrote:

are you sure?

HDFC website says “No CashBack points for transactions on Fuel, Jewellery & Business Services including Credit Card Payment, Insurance Premium Payment & other Business Services”.

Won’t they be able to detect that I had made a credit card payment using HDFC debit card if I use HDFC billpay?

Yes, I am sure if u use platinum debit card on hdfc bill pay u will get cashback for cc payment as well.
I pay my cc bills as well and always get 1% cashback.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Hsbc is not there on bill portal of hdfc i think

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrFreak wrote:

Yes, I am sure if u use platinum debit card on hdfc bill pay u will get cashback for cc payment as well.
I pay my cc bills as well and always get 1% cashback.

Me too

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

HSBC bill pay option available.. but dont pay. i paid on dec 8th till now not credited

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

For ICICI bank CC bill payment, they take 5 to 7 days minimum

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied
Expand
MrFreak wrote:

Yes, I am sure if u use platinum debit card on hdfc bill pay u will get cashback for cc payment as well.
I pay my cc bills as well and always get 1% cashback.

In how many days cashback gets credited?

Genius Genius
Link Copied
Expand
THE_Beast wrote:

In how many days cashback gets credited?

2 working days usually.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrFreak wrote:

2 working days usually.

oh, i used to pay via mobikwik and wonder why the cashback isn’t getting credited. When contacted customer care, they ask me to wait for 90 days, but even after 90 days I never received the cashback

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
desidime__admin wrote:

oh, i used to pay via mobikwik and wonder why the cashback isn’t getting credited. When contacted customer care, they ask me to wait for 90 days, but even after 90 days I never received the cashback

I think you are mixing up mobikwik, hdfc and it’s two card variants. Cashback in discussion is on hdfc bill pay with its platinum debit card variant.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

I think you are mixing up mobikwik, hdfc and it’s two card variants. Cashback in discussion is on hdfc bill pay with its platinum debit card variant.

yes, i got that. But I was saying about paying my credit card bill through mobikwik using hdfc debit card. I didn’t get any cashback for this transaction. I thought it would be considered as wallet load (1% cashback). pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i paid my cc bill via hdfc billay. Any idea how long does it take to reflect on my cc?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
desidime__admin wrote:

i paid my cc bill via hdfc billay. Any idea how long does it take to reflect on my cc?

Which cc??
Worst case 4 to 5 working days

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

From yesterday I am trying to pay my cc bill using HDFC Billpay.

Payment getting failed everytime. Anyone else also facing same issue?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Maverick_23 wrote:

From yesterday I am trying to pay my cc bill using HDFC Billpay.

Payment getting failed everytime. Anyone else also facing same issue?

Nopes…
Just paid the bill for my aPay ICICI…no issues…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

Nopes…
Just paid the bill for my aPay ICICI…no issues…

I am also trying for amazon icici. Failing everytime

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
TEMPER wrote:

HSBC bill pay option available.. but dont pay. i paid on dec 8th till now not credited

credited … but it took almost 10 days

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Maverick_23 wrote:

https://imgur.com/k...At

@Snikeus @Abhinav_Pune @nomag @Demondealer @DimeDime @pingpong

Any idea what could be the reason for this? Failing since 2 days everytime I try

Status :
o ACTIVE – Billers that you successfully added are displayed as ‘ACTIVE’.
o PENDING For Authorization – This biller will be activated after 12 hours of addition.
o REJECTED – After you add a biller successfully to the HDFC Bank Bill Payment service, these details are sent to the biller for verification. Upon successful confirmation from the biller, you will receive your electronic bill from the next billing cycle. In case the biller details are incorrect as verified by the biller, the status of the biller will change to ‘REJECTED’.

ps : gonna pay a bill today will update you how it goes

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply