Do you collect CREDIT Cards as Collection (gotta catch em all?)
Poll has expired, here are the final results

CREDIT CARD -> Raining Credit Card Offers before 31st March 2024 - Anyone know apart from this LIST for easy approval?

273°
Deal Cadet
DEEPANGEORGE

Hello Dimers,

Found (1. Axis Bank is throwing credit card after their devaluation , 2. BOB Card giving LTF's)

After Axis Credit Card Major Devaluation they are offering lot of cards easily more than ever as PREAPPROVED (got approved 2 Axis Credit Card in 10 days gap lol, 1 LTF and 1 Paid)

1) From Oct/Nov 2023 - Having MyZone LTF for 6 months (started showing preapproved cards for me from Feb 2024 with 8 other axis cards to avail but non was LTF in that offers)

2) 15 March 2024 - Applied Axis ACE (from preapproved before I knew they are gonna devalued, I got tricked to apply lol as normally ACE wont be easy to get)

3) 25 March 2024 - got NEO Card Rupay LTF - Checked my MyZone Card front Page on Axis App (another preapproved popped up suddenly with NEO Card as LTF along with axis IOCL PAID but I chose NEO since its LTF)

BOB if you apply till 31 March 2024 from official website you will get LTF cards on 

1) Easy

2) Select

3) Premier

All LTF if you apply and see in selection stage so apply and get LTF at card selection stage:)

NOTE: BEWARNED I AM COLLECTING CREDIT CARDS AS POKEMON LOOOOOL 

So anyone know any good credit card offers that are given LTF before 31 March 2024?????

Would be nice to know other EASY offers for different credit card approvals smile share it please

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
74 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How was bob application? Need any income proof, visit home?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
+1
View 8 more replies
Link Copied

I'm trying to apply Bob, it's just stuck at generate otp , any idea ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Try using different browser and do it
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can we get 2nd bob card ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes we can

the online official portal of Bob has c2c option to choose but sadly they are asking income proofs if c2c is not sufficient I think even after c2c , income proof might be needed

Because I used 2 months old SBI simply save card for c2c application and now they are asking me income proof grrrr

View 4 more replies
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Income proof required for bob ? Op pls reply

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Its not important but in last stage u got mail to show the bank statement of 3 months i apply for the bob snapdeal its ask me to show the bank statement 

View 8 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Don’t apply too much new cc in 6 months duration.. your cibil will drop a lot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks for the heads up, ya I will be careful

Well that is what I am trying to crack down , whether it is Myth or reality and figured some output hehehe

Let me share it

I applied all my CCs in last 6 months only , before that No CC I had

I got till now 7ccs from 2023 Oct to Mar 27 2024

1) Axis Myzone - Oct 2023

2) HDFC Business Money Back - Nov 2023

3) HDFC business UPI Rupay virtual - Dec 2023

4) SBI Simpl Save - Jan 2024

5) IDFC First Wow secure CC - Jan 2024

6) Axis Ace - 15 March 2024

7) Axis Neo rupay - 25 March 2024

8) BOB premier - 24 Mar 2024, in process might be rejected soon though because of lack of income proof, waiting 

Observation is my cibil never got below 719 I think

Now my cibil is hovering in 759

I have proper repayment and checking this up

Criff score on the other hand went to 614 the lowest

Now criff is hanging In 640 range

Experian is hovering between 840 and 790

Now it's 805

Equifax didn't checked as I don't have subscription or know easy way to get it

So From my observation 

only CRIFF is strict with multiple line of credits IN SHORT TIME 

all the other credit agencies are leniant, so if you are applying new credit lines find what that financial institution is referring for credit score , if it refers CRIFF avoid that financial agency for 6 months

If financial institutions only refer CIBIL or Experian, don't worry it will be sanctioned

also this multiple enquiries hard hit on cibil is mostly 3 years record after that it won't even matter

So I I am checking up 

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any one know any other easy approval credit  cards to apply before 31st Mar 2024?

Please kindly share , it will help all before 31st March for everyone who reads this post smile

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

Go with yes bank but not ltf

View 5 more replies
Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Can you tell me or share me screenshot where exactly you got neo rupay as ltf on axis mobile app... but don't get any such offer 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

actually i wanted to save screenshot when it happened for myself too as I was not believing it myself incase if they rejected I wanted that screenshot as proof, but sadly axis mobile app restrictions screenshot so I was not able to take one, luckily it was approved instantly

So where I found this 2nd pre-approved offer is 

I was checking myzone and ace card overview panel for sometime and was looking how nice 2 cards are looking on my overview profile , then suddenly I just clicked myzone overview card to get inside it to check balance , at that moment , a new pop up (different from usual pre-approved offer page) and I was surprised and looked into it and applied

Hope that clarifies on which page on the axis app I got this 2nd pre-approved pop up wondow

View 5 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

@DEEPANGEORGE Bro Hdfc Rupay Virtual Rupay Upi Card Is Free ?? In Mycards Website Clicked On Banner , It Registered Consent And Asked To Wait 15 Days..  Prices Not Showned

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

There are 2 prices for the same HDFC UPI rupay depending on where you see it's price

99+GST if you look at HDFC website

250+GST if you check MITC

You will know after applying after seeing your MITC that you get

View 7 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is Aadhar required for all of them?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes if new application for BOB 

For axis if you have account with them pre-approved don't need aadhaar  for new application (directly from website link) need aadhaar 

Link Copied

i applied premier , btw we would get rupay version only right  if approved ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ya rupay is best for credit cards  for domestic use and cc to cc payment, if you don't have international requirment
VISA is best for international payments 
So I always keep both VISA and rupay
So 2 credit cards i apply with same financial institution after some time 
View 2 more replies
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

Which BOB Card out of those is the best?

Vanguard Vanguard
Link Copied

If Eterna otherwise Snapdeal

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

I'm getting this again and again in apply now section in Axis app.

CONGRATULATIONS!......

Card reference number :

We will dispatch the physical credit card to your delivery address

CARD DETAILS:

MY ZONE

MY Zone Credit Card

Shopping

Entertainment

Joining Fee

₹0

Annual Fee

₹0

Credit Card Limit

We would love to know what you think

RATE YOUR EXPERIENCE

★★

How to bypass this?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Need to wait 3 months then it will show pre approved list. 

This is how axis app is designed, once you get successful lly applied a pre-approved CC you have to wait 3 month's to get that new pre approved offers in that page auto refreshed 

If you want so badly apply directly from website of axis that will allow you to apply new cards (this is the only way i know, to kinda bypass this)

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

I applied bob on March 30 as it was showing LTF, application is approved on April 1st, it would still be LTF right ?

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

Should be ltf .

U should have got the application pdf in ur mail...what does it say about fee?

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply