Croma Fraud

289°
Deal Cadet
Roro1305

Hi, I have booked a Iffalcon 43 inch Smart tv From Croma With Prepaid Payment Method, the expected delivery Date 1st october on croma and it was shipped via bluedart and expected delivery date on Blue dart site is 30th september .till now i haven't received the product.Yesterday it reaches my city and now today its showing RTO as per shipper Instruction. When i contacted blue dart ,they are saying that it will returned back to shipper as they have got instruction from them, when i contacted croma they have raised my concern and telling me to wait so that they will resolve the issue, but till the time they will resolve my issue ,my packet will be returned, so If any one Faced this kind of issue earlier with croma, kindly help me what to do??  

Expired
34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

Ask for the reason why it is being returned?

And if return is confirmed keep track for refund 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Croma Is saying please wait till delivery date, they extend delivery date every time and asking to wait. i already told them to check bluedart site but they are saying don't worry we will help and wait till delivery date
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

If this is fraud. Flipkart/Amazon doing this fraud intentionally. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Atleast FK Amazon Refund the money instantly if they are not going to deliver the item

View 8 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are just extending dates of delivery and now showing rto after reaching city

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Croma is known to take weeks to process refunds (even for order cancellations prior to  shipping). Nothing to worry, just report it once and wait for refund. If you don't receive it within 2/3 weeks from order date, dispute the transaction with the bank / cc issuer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ok Brother, thanks , but still dont know why they returned back to shipper
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Maybe damaged in transit , price error or many internal reasons . 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Not price error, at around 15k ,iffalcon 43 inches is available.
View 6 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are trusted fraudster. Just get your money back by hook or crook and don’t use croma again

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
I had purchased AC from croma then cancelled & ordered another one. I had to wait around 20 days for refund of the cancelled order. Croma customer care is totally unprofessional, they don't know how speaks with customers. I will never shop on croma even I am getting very good discounts. For piece of mind just shop with Amazon, flipkart.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ya, after this much negative comments about croma, i am worried about my refund now, i paid via hdfc cc , hope i get my refund back 
View 2 more replies
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
In Digital World poor customer can pay at a click of button and amount debit immediately , but business house for refund if any will take 15 -20 - 30 days. They spent so many money on Ad but will not correct this system.
Cool Cool
Link Copied
Kya dekh liya....i was going to order a phone from croma and unfortunately it isn't available anywhere ....i guess i don't have other option....DARR KE AAGE JEET HAI no_mouth
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Yes sometime this happens 
Ordered Iphone 13 from croma and delivery was smooth 
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Indians need to be told what the meaning of the word 'Fraud' is.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Finally Got my Tv After going to Blue Dart Office . Now Anybody please tell me how much time croma takes to install television ,as it was showing scheduled for 21st october, will they install early or on scheduled date?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Someone tell me about croma installation service please

replyuser
Click here to reply