cult elite available

15°
Deal Newbie
lejmar273612

1 m 3 m 6 m cult elite avaialbe in exchange of voucher can go first with higher karma users source rupay

1 m - 1100

3m - 3900

6m - 7k

T&C

Booking Process:

• To redeem the coupon code, please follow the below steps:
  • To redeem go to https://www.cult.fit/me/vouchers and login or signup
  • You can also use the cult.fit, go to the “Home” section on cult.fit app
  • Click on the profile icon on the top left & visit the “Redeem Voucher” section within “Referrals & Vouchers”
  • Enter voucher code, verify and redeem to start your unlimited access
  • Your access will start from the date of activation of the voucher code.
  • Once redeemed, you can book classes from both cult.fit app and website.
  • If the coupon code has not been generated/blank, please note that you will receive the code within 24-48 hours to your registered email ID.
  • For any assistance, please contact the Support Team: +91 40 4189 1419

Validity of the Coupon Code:

• The coupon code is valid for a period of 30 days from issue date for the stated service only
  • The coupon code/benefit will expire if unused within the validity period
  • The expired coupon cannot be extended, exchanged and is deemed to be utilized

Important Notes:

• Terms & Conditions apply. You are deemed to have read & accepted the T&Cs when you proceed with the booking
  • The voucher can be used with in 1 Month
  • Each voucher can be redeemed only once per user.
  • The voucher is applicable only in India and classes can be taken at Cult centers only
  • Only one active subscription is allowed per account at a time. A coupon cannot be applied if you already have an active subscription. It can only be applied upon expiry of your current subscription
  • This pass does not allow customer to pause the membership
  • There will be a deduction of 1 day from the access pass if a class has been booked but not attended
  • Only one voucher can be used at a time and cannot be combined with other offers.
  • The voucher is not transferable and should not be resold or redeemed for cash
  • cult.fit reserves the right to modify or revoke the voucher / offer at any point in time.

Cancellation:

• Coupon codes once redeemed, cannot be cancelled
Expiring In 17 days
3 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hello, I am interested

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If negotiable pm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@lejmar273612 I had messaged you and we had almost finalised. But since you were not sharing UPI number or your whatsapp number, seemed skeptical.  You want only GV. Further you are new to Desidime so the trust factor hasnt built yet. If you change your mind let me know

replyuser
Click here to reply