Hot Deal

Data Leak Exposes 500GB of Indian Police, Military Biometric Data

490°
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No data is safe in this world.

Every single person's data is exposed to the cyber crime people.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Lol typical govt employee comment. So we Stop applying efforts? Stop investigating lapses? 

Hackers are also human no?

Boasting ourselves as IT nation yet lapses like should not be tolerated. What about big speeches of making country secure? 

Not going political but intent is missing to do something for the country with all the governments I have seen in last 20yrs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@TridentDG Correct. People often like to bash India while glorify the superpower countries. Fact is that Data leak also happens a lot in such countries. 
Also if people are so concerned of Data leaks, stop giivng ur numbers to strange apps for a 5 Rs cashback . Also stay off Google if people are so concerned of Data leaks cos they are the no1 source of Data leaks
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@thiru.vetti Nobody wants to work in India, work for India. But expect everything to be perfect. ???
Remember TikTok ban ? How some people cried ? laughing
Russia, China both uses their own browser.
And if govt. Say we will also launch same for public. They get [ ].
Haha ha.
Inferiority complex engraved in Indians DNA through years of slavery.
Hahaha.
Flame Flame
Link Copied

A simple google search is enough to see government data. I have personally came across DU student ID cards many times with just a simple google search, and that too not just one or two at least 80-90 student ID cards. 

Am I a hacker? 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Last month in the Yippee contest, I found a bug where all PII information was available in Excel files. 

26 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No data is safe in this world.

Every single person's data is exposed to the cyber crime people.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Lol typical govt employee comment. So we Stop applying efforts? Stop investigating lapses? 

Hackers are also human no?

Boasting ourselves as IT nation yet lapses like should not be tolerated. What about big speeches of making country secure? 

Not going political but intent is missing to do something for the country with all the governments I have seen in last 20yrs.

View 16 more replies
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

As i always say encryption should be heavily utilised in storing any and all data, even i am moving forward with cryptographic data management, but as always everything has it's own con, cryptographic data means slow read and write.

Flame Flame
Link Copied

A simple google search is enough to see government data. I have personally came across DU student ID cards many times with just a simple google search, and that too not just one or two at least 80-90 student ID cards. 

Am I a hacker? 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Last month in the Yippee contest, I found a bug where all PII information was available in Excel files. 

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Don't spread rumours. Govt Use Pegasus instead. No data is leaked if it's already stolen.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

India is the best country in the world 

Generous Generous
Link Copied

I'm actually surprised to even read the stupidity that some are showing!! 

How is some Indians showing genuine concern that our most important and private data, which for god's sake can be used by any type of criminals (from money laundering to kidnapping, etc etc) from data leaks is shaming India, bootlicking USA, China or whatever and inferiority complex?!!

WTF is wrong with you all?!!

Also I would like to understand why @admin here is tolerating this type of off topic rude comments. Are you supporting this type of narrative.

replyuser
Click here to reply