Hot Deal

[DD Whatsapp Channel] - Get around 3 Deals every day directly to your Whatsapp account.

6615°
Supernova
Nigel
Moderator
Hello Dimers, DesiDime is introducing a new way to stay on top of "Hottest Deals". Around 3 handpicked deals will be sent directly to your Whatsapp account. All you need to do is subscribe, sit back and get the very best deals delivered to your Whatsapp account. 1) To Register, Click here 2) Make sure you save "Desidime Official" number to your contact list, Refresh your Whatsapp account and send Start from your Whatsapp number to the saved contact. 3) You will then receive a confirmation message and you will start receiving top deals every day. 4) Share it with your friends and family too, so they get the best deals too. Note: Please wait for a while to get confirmation after sending "Start" message. Update: Those who are not receiving alerts, request u to subscribe to new whatsapp number from above link and send “Start” msg. h4. Congratulations to all the lucky winners! 3120160urYH4dv 3120160aCajIxb
239 Comments  |  
143 Dimers
  • Sort By
Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
@Troll wrote:

@DimerAbhi wrote:

@GoogleCA wrote:

@Troll they have copied ur idea. You should have applied for patent


Atleast they can Thanks @Troll if they really care for dimers and mention in thread Credit goes to troll for giving such a wonderful idea https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Hope they dont Add Word Premium Lik I Did for Watsapp Grp https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


repost

http://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/t...

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@anthrax.ut wrote:

Guys

There is a huge load…. and we are checking why the conformation message is not going through…


Please give us sometime to look into the issue

Sorry about the dealy


Everything Comes Free Dimers Think Its a Looot -

So Most of Subscribing without even understanding – anyway https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@Cmpunk wrote:

What if the number we use on desidime is different from the number we use for WhatsApp @Nigel https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


you can use any number… not necessary your DD number


well done,, maloom nahi tha..
else i would enjoyed the opening ceremony with @@Teabiscuit@@ or @Bagpiper

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

ahhahah i hope soon nigel will pm to all on whatsapp and request to buy from dd affiliate links

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Steps done https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif Now waiting for Confirmation.
I am pretty sure this service Work like NegotiateINDIA broadcast channel.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

not sure if this is legal! Best of luck!

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
@ralph2324 wrote:

not sure if this is legal! Best of luck!


I mean , using WA for commercial purposes is not allowed.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn-webimages.wimages.net/04f8a012d6b9b...

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/317773/medium/312053504f8a012d6b9bd3605737ded9c6b7540edfd54-wm.jpg?1480989465

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/317786/medium/312055304f8a012d6b9bd3605737ded9c6b7540edfd54-wm.jpg?1480989469


Ohh is it?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Send me some samples so as to answer u why…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Vuns

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai please add me

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Bhai please add me

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied
@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/318034/medium/312076704f8a012d6b9bd3605737ded9c6b7540edfd54-wm.jpg?1480989546


Ohh is it?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Send me some samples so as to answer u why…


Are u excepting Melody from Troll https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
@DimerAbhi wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/318096/medium/312081204f8a012d6b9bd3605737ded9c6b7540edfd54-wm.jpg?1480989569


Ohh is it?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Send me some samples so as to answer u why…


Are u excepting Melody from Troll https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Send some money via paytm to troll, he will send samples of melody.. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I am getting error as “can’t find the server at widget.whatsbroadcast.com”. Have you temporarily stopped it for resolving the issue??

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

suggest DD team to make a telegram channel as well!! https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Done https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif now wating for confermation msg

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
@DimerAbhi wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

@Troll wrote:

@prebhartia wrote:

Is the number inactive or am I lateb: -?


Wats the rush Plz Wait


I hope u didnt get complex bcoz of one more competitor in the market. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
Btw.. Troll, I m good, didnt have food yet. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Answer to…u now what https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
How abt u?? Now next question plz.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/318369/medium/312087104f8a012d6b9bd3605737ded9c6b7540edfd54-wm.jpg?1480989705


Ohh is it?? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif
Send me some samples so as to answer u why…


Are u excepting Melody from Troll https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

without paytm money????

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@Nigel do i need to send end to unsubscribe? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied
@tpanigrahi63 wrote:

@Nigel do i need to send end to unsubscribe? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Simply send “Stop” and you will be automatically removed from the mailing list.

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied

@anthrax.ut @Nigel @bumblefoot , WhatsApp Broadcast list is good for nothing. Suppose U sent alert to all Broadcast List subscribers i.e 256 members, then only 25-40% members will receive your alert not more than that.

If U are planning something else apart from Broadcast list then go ahead.
Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied
@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@anthrax.ut @Nigel @bumblefoot , WhatsApp Broadcast list is good for nothing. Suppose U sent alert to all Broadcast List subscribers i.e 256 members, then only 25-40% members will receive your alert not more than that.

If U are planning something else apart from Broadcast list then go ahead.


it is not broadcast list…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Sale Day King Sale Day King
Link Copied
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@G33kBoyRavi wrote:

@anthrax.ut @Nigel @bumblefoot , WhatsApp Broadcast list is good for nothing. Suppose U sent alert to all Broadcast List subscribers i.e 256 members, then only 25-40% members will receive your alert not more than that.

If U are planning something else apart from Broadcast list then go ahead.


it is not broadcast list…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Great https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/BgvXc.gif

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

https://i.imgur.com/JtJXygH.png?1
@anthrax.ut ss @13feb 11:00 pm

Deal Major Deal Major
Admin
Link Copied
@the king wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JtJXygH.png?1
@anthrax.ut ss @13feb 11:00 pm


yeah we are also trying hard to get it up and running…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@the king wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JtJXygH.png?1
@anthrax.ut ss @13feb 11:00 pm


yeah we are also trying hard to get it up and running…. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Ww believe in your efforts. We can wait for the best https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply