debit card rewards query

110°
Deal Subedar
64
1324
8

Which debit card provides rewards for online spends like cred mobikwik etc?

22 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
706
5677
59

DCB bank Elite acc,maintain 25k min balance & get flat 1.6% cashback on all debit card transactions capped to 2000 per month & 20000 in a financial year(1st Apr-31st Mar). Use some good credit card for online spends like sbi simplyclick card(which gives 2.5% worth reward points on amazon & 1.25% reward points on other online transactions) & pay the credit card bill by dcb elite acc debit card.

64
1324
8
guest_999 wrote:

DCB bank Elite acc,maintain 25k min balance & get flat 1.6% cashback on all debit card transactions capped to 2000 per month & 20000 in a financial year(1st Apr-31st Mar). Use some good credit card for online spends like sbi simplyclick card(which gives 2.5% worth reward points on amazon & 1.25% reward points on other online transactions) & pay the credit card bill by dcb elite acc debit card.

Yeah i just came to know about that i have called the customer care and have applied for account opening in dcb and i am simply click user for almost 2 yrs and i have 2 simply click one mine and my father’s both i use and for offline i use Paytm first card to get 1 percent cashback and fr Amazon i use Amazon pay icici cc

64
1324
8
guest_999 wrote:

DCB bank Elite acc,maintain 25k min balance & get flat 1.6% cashback on all debit card transactions capped to 2000 per month & 20000 in a financial year(1st Apr-31st Mar). Use some good credit card for online spends like sbi simplyclick card(which gives 2.5% worth reward points on amazon & 1.25% reward points on other online transactions) & pay the credit card bill by dcb elite acc debit card.

I just wanted to know one more thing so u pay bills in cred through dcb card and u get the cashback right even in cred? U pay 2000 each time if u r paying in cred?

64
1324
8
suncity9702813 wrote:

There is a dcb card that gives 1.6 percent for an average balance of 25k

Is it applicable for paying credit card payments in cred and mobikwik also?

706
5677
59
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

I just wanted to know one more thing so u pay bills in cred through dcb card and u get the cashback right even in cred? U pay 2000 each time if u r paying in cred?

I don’t use cred but dcb card’s terms & conditions are pretty clear & simple & it just says “1.6% cashback on all debit card spends”. @indiansoul is using this acc so should know more.

64
1324
8
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I don’t use cred but dcb card’s terms & conditions are pretty clear & simple & it just says “1.6% cashback on all debit card spends”. @indiansoul is using this acc so should know more.

How do u pay credit card bills? U don’t have dcb bank?

468
1546
15
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

I don’t use cred but dcb card’s terms & conditions are pretty clear & simple & it just says “1.6% cashback on all debit card spends”. @indiansoul is using this acc so should know more.

@chiragsoneta29454

Yes, we get scratch cards in cred that gives cash back.

Spends on cred using DCB DC is eligible for cashback and is credited to account after end of quarter for the previous quarter

64
1324
8
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

@chiragsoneta29454

Yes, we get scratch cards in cred that gives cash back.

Spends on cred using DCB DC is eligible for cashback and is credited to account after end of quarter for the previous quarter

@indiansoul so u pay 2000 each time until ur bill amt reaches?

706
5677
59
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

How do u pay credit card bills? U don’t have dcb bank?

Currently I pay using sbi debit card which gives 1 point per Rs.100,nothing much but my current bills are also not much.Plan to take dcb elite in future so collected the info about it.

468
1546
15
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

@indiansoul so u pay 2000 each time until ur bill amt reaches?

Yes, cred only allows either less than 2k or more than 1L to be paid using debit card.

So, sometimes I pay in advance for next month depending on outstanding balance instead of making 40-50 txns.

55
1292
8
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Yes, cred only allows either less than 2k or more than 1L to be paid using debit card.

So, sometimes I pay in advance for next month depending on outstanding balance instead of making 40-50 txns.

less than 2k have not stopped by cred upadated app

64
1324
8
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Yes, cred only allows either less than 2k or more than 1L to be paid using debit card.

So, sometimes I pay in advance for next month depending on outstanding balance instead of making 40-50 txns.

Ok  thanks for the info

12
3575
74
Expand
JOKER321 wrote:

I just wanted to know one more thing so u pay bills in cred through dcb card and u get the cashback right even in cred? U pay 2000 each time if u r paying in cred?

But cred stopped payment with debit cards,then what is the use.

20
2550
33
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Yes, cred only allows either less than 2k or more than 1L to be paid using debit card.

So, sometimes I pay in advance for next month depending on outstanding balance instead of making 40-50 txns.

So you’re spending Rs. 1.25 lakhs every month on your DCB elite debit card in order to maximise your reward points?

468
1546
15
Expand
sardasa wrote:

So you’re spending Rs. 1.25 lakhs every month on your DCB elite debit card in order to maximise your reward points?

No, .. I only pay as needed .. if I overpay in a month .. would only pay small balance that is pending next month

64
1324
8
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Soon it wil be gone. Cred removing debit card option completely

Then will download older apk in a Android or if thats not working will use Paytm or mobikwik because 1.6 percent cashback from dcb bank is better than cred rewards

0
603
2

paytm and phonepe has also removed the debit card option. only upi and netbanking

Missing