Hot Deal Demand for compensation for corona deaths.

617°
Deal Subedar
106
2563
44
Demand for compensation for corona deaths.

It’s my humble opinion that Govt. of India and the state Govt. should compensate Corona’s death.
These are no ordinary deaths..they are dying due to Oxygen shortage, Negligence, and apathy.
If Govt. can give a stimulus of 20 lakh crore for the* corporate world* I firmly believe Govt. should give a compensation Of a minimum of 10 lakh rupees to the next of kin.
Not a political post…applies to all parties and all state Govt. as well.

47 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
106
1956
18

Maha-Scam karvaenge kya aap!

0
47109
409

No. If they started doing this naa then many people will go radio silent and their next of kin will produce papers that he died of Corona and was burnt without many witnesses. This will be another scam. Let it remain sentimental than monetizing the deaths. There are enough schemes being run by government already and all facilitators of schemes help in duping. Sorry, but I think this is a not a good idea. Ask for job rather than money.

106
2563
44

…looking at the deaths all around us…i think the families need help…money is needed….

….scams to hote hi rahenge….

20,345
124449
1600

technically hospitals should compensate. when they are charging humongous charges then its their responsibility for everything that happens in the hospital including oxygen. this oxygen crisis is more negligence from hospital part. they should have alerted few days before only. y at the last moment.
edit-im talking abt deaths due to oxygen negligence.

20,345
124449
1600
saucap wrote:

No. If they started doing this naa then many people will go radio silence and their next of kin will produce papers that he died of Corona and was burnt without many witnesses. This will be another scam. Let it remain sentimental than monetizing the deaths. There are enough schemes being run by government already and all facilitators of schemes help in duping. Sorry, but I think this is a not a good idea. Ask for job rather than money.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680664/medium/7576255oie-OAa-ONJ7b-OBnl.png?1619345000

106
2563
44

…my point is Govt. do something for these families….now everyone has life insurance…

….and people need help…

106
2563
44

…Even in the most capitalist countries….they provided cash to the families..this is once in a lifetime like scenario….we don’t need to look for precedence…coz there is none…

0
1430
4
rajrocks wrote:

technically hospitals should compensate. when they are charging humongous charges then its their responsibility for everything that happens in the hospital including oxygen. this oxygen crisis is more negligence from hospital part. they should have alerted few days before only. y at the last moment.

This seems ❓❔❓❔❓
OK so by your theory, if a patient (or his/her family) pays whatever amount Hospitals are demanding for ★treatment of any disease(not just CoViD) and the patient cannot survive, then, the patient’s has a right to get compensation as it is hospital’s responsibility for everything that happens there?

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

This seems ❓❔❓❔❓
OK so by your theory, if a patient (or his/her family) pays whatever amount Hospitals are demanding for ★treatment of any disease(not just CoViD) and the patient cannot survive, then, the patient’s has a right to get compensation as it is hospital’s responsibility for everything that happens there?

u missed the words oxygen negligence.

0
11215
131
20 lakh crore should be used to improve healthcare facilities and constructing oxygen plants so as to get sufficient LMO as per demand confused

Bass roj roj meeting krne kya ghan** hoga.
Even GOD can’t help us because we have totally ruined this whole plot cry
Failure of implementing ideas is really costing us our life.
I hope and pray that India recovers soon and this political ball game ends confused

20,345
124449
1600
still_guessing wrote:

…Even in the most capitalist countries….they provided cash to the families..this is once in a lifetime like scenario….we don’t need to look for precedence…coz there is none…

best would have been to do vaccination in few months to achieve herd immunity. other pharmas should have been provided licensing to manufacture in parallel with sii n bharatbiotech.

0
1430
4
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

u missed the words oxygen negligence.

😂
And you missed ★any other disease not just CoViD★


OK, the hospital staff intimated, and the oxygen was arranged… and the patient couldn’t survive .. then? You want compensation.?
What can the hospital do if the patient couldn’t be survived at all.? You take the patient to any random hospital and ask to treat, they CANNOT say NO (because of Rx oath) and try but not successful…… and you claim compensation for this.. 🙏🙏

9
2265
23
rajrocks wrote:

technically hospitals should compensate. when they are charging humongous charges then its their responsibility for everything that happens in the hospital including oxygen. this oxygen crisis is more negligence from hospital part. they should have alerted few days before only. y at the last moment.

No one can save everyone. Man, even if he’s a doctor, cannot become God. There’s a reason people believe in Almighty.
And in case of negligence, case should be filed in court of law against the hospital. Enough laws are there to get compensation in negligence case through court case.

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

😂
And you missed ★any other disease not just CoViD★


OK, the hospital staff intimated, and the oxygen was arranged… and the patient couldn’t survive .. then? You want compensation.?
What can the hospital do if the patient couldn’t be survived at all.? You take the patient to any random hospital and ask to treat, they CANNOT say NO (because of Rx oath) and try but not successful…… and you claim compensation for this.. 🙏🙏

whose responsibility is the oxygen management? is it patients or hospitals?
fyi im strictly talking about deaths due to oxygen negligence.

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

No one can save everyone. Man, even if he’s a doctor, cannot become God. There’s a reason people believe in Almighty.
And in case of negligence, case should be filed in court of law against the hospital. Enough laws are there to get compensation in negligence case through court case.

im strictly talking about deaths due to oxygen negligence.

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

😂
And you missed ★any other disease not just CoViD★


OK, the hospital staff intimated, and the oxygen was arranged… and the patient couldn’t survive .. then? You want compensation.?
What can the hospital do if the patient couldn’t be survived at all.? You take the patient to any random hospital and ask to treat, they CANNOT say NO (because of Rx oath) and try but not successful…… and you claim compensation for this.. 🙏🙏

.

0
1430
4
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

whose responsibility is the oxygen management? is it patients or hospitals?

Arey…

Oxygen got arranged and the patient couldn’t survive… now what… you want compensation.?

What you are talking is pure ❓❔❓❔

9
2265
23
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

im strictly talking about deaths due to oxygen negligence.

My comment is not against deaths due to oxygen shortage. That too is included.

Like in Nashik 3 days ago more than 22 people died due to leakage in regulator of oxygen supply from tank. Case should be registered against hospital and people involved in the smooth running of the oxygen pipeline.

50
359
6
still_guessing wrote:

…looking at the deaths all around us…i think the families need help…money is needed….

how far close are we (India) to something like this https://www.wsj.com/articles/derek-chauvin-conv... happening here on a regular basis?

everything from ‘routine enquiry’ abductions > to > the security forces perpetrating human rights violations and extrajudicial killings have the direct involvement OR SILENCE of the state.

now imagine, if all those
who are genuinely wronged by the state or one of the wings of the state
if they ALL line-up and demand ex-gratia or court mandated compensation.

what kind of complications and added stress on the fractured legal system we will witness?

on paper, the pandemics can very well be disowned by the state, as not being a direct cause.

in blunders like the recent Nashik deaths, the head of the state government did announce something.
but if it is made into a policy, then (and this is a personal view only) there would be far more deserving candidates lining up.

also, in a broken democracy like ours, where people too have short term memories, indifference
unlike your first post, where you said not a political post…applies to all parties and all state governments as well. it would mostly be reduced to 🦍 chest thumping and nothing more!

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Arey…

Oxygen got arranged and the patient couldn’t survive… now what… you want compensation.?

What you are talking is pure ❓❔❓❔

i said deaths due to no-oxygen.
ur saying oxygen is arranged then how the patient will be dead right. either he will die before oxygen is arranged orelse after oxygen is arranged but he dies after sometime.
im saying deaths before oxygen got arranged. because of no oxygen period.
compensation only for deaths caused due to purely no availability of oxygen.

106
2563
44

….Now even after getting oxygen cylinder for 10-14k people are in dilemma….coz the valve and the other acc. are not available…One of my friend’s father died today morning…they got the cylinder last evening but the other attachments were not available…

50
305
5

Government isn’t going to compensate.

And Try filing mass MLC against hospitals and doctors right now. I dare you. Within a week, everyone will strike and result in death of at least 10 times more people.

This is not the situation to ask for money.

0
1430
4
Expand
rajrocks wrote:

i said deaths due to no-oxygen.
ur saying oxygen is arranged then how the patient will be dead right. either he will die before oxygen is arranged orelse after oxygen is arranged but he dies after sometime.
im saying deaths before oxygen got arranged. because of no oxygen period.
ajeeb aadmi hai bhai tu. dimag toh use kar bhai.

Even if a hospital did intimate in time but the supplier//factory couldn’t fulfil the demand (because of requests from all hospitals★ in an area)… how could you ask compensation from hospital.?


Tu waali bhasha se parhej karein to behtar hoga..

50
359
6
tvirus wrote:

And Try filing mass MLC against hospitals and doctors right now. I dare you. Within a week, everyone will strike and result in death of at least 10 times more people.

this, coming as it does from a paramedic like you, is especially sad, scary (or funny: depends on perspectives).

106
2563
44

…i value ur opinions bothers…and i know many people think that its not right to ask for compensation…but think guys as a middle class person what should we do?..

…wait for corporate to get another stimulus?….or lavish expenditure by all govt.?…

50
359
6
still_guessing wrote:

but think guys as a middle class person what should we do?..

that! is entirely YOUR fault!
nobody stopped you from being born into a Tata, Birla, Ambani household.
or if still you wanted, you could have worked your way out of ‘middle class’.
Lakshmi Niwas Mittal, William Henry Gates III (Bill Gates), Narayan Prasad Subedi, DH Ambani, Ramkrishna Yadav, ND Modi, GS Adani were all born into or grew up in the quintessential “middle class”.

but did they remain stuck there?

i feel that
in modern era remaining ‘middle class’ should be made a criminal offence.

20,345
124449
1600
Expand
161508-v2.0 wrote:

Even if a hospital did intimate in time but the supplier//factory couldn’t fulfil the demand (because of requests from all hospitals★ in an area)… how could you ask compensation from hospital.?


Tu waali bhasha se parhej karein to behtar hoga..

then in this case no one can do anything.
-——————————-
ever heard guys calling their friends with words “tu”.
neways apologies if u still got offended.

20,345
124449
1600
shoaibmax wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/680680/medium/Ezu17gZXMAE6wgA.jpeg?1619348954

convert bedrooms to ICU rooms? or from now on BHK+ICURoom?

Missing