Destini Prime 125

162°
Deal Newbie
akshayykotha...
Hi,
All I am planning to buy Hero destini prime 125.
It is costing me Rs 85500 after adding everything (RTO+insurance+onroadd price + accessories)in Delhi.
I got to know that Flipkart is coming on sale from 3rd May 2024.

Screenshot20240429-000108 Screenshot20240429-000316
It looks like this time , they are also going to include RTO as well as option and price I feel may be lower.

Need your opinions on this guys , also I got reviews like scooter is good on overall basis.

Top Comments
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Better buy offline.... Flopkart not trust worthy

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

If u want to have a peace of mjnd.... Never buy a hero scooter... Engines are not refined... Vibration issues.. I was also planning to buy xoom via flipkart as it was  giving me around 16000 off via ncemi.. But still went for jupiter 125....if u want peace of mind... Buy jupiter 125/access 125....much better options... 

29 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hi All,

Update on the above issue. I purchased the scooter today and also I bought acko insurance as an add for it.

Now the link which I received from flipkart to complete KYC is showing below error.

When I checked with acko , they are telling that they have not received payment from flipkart.

When I checked with flipkart they are telling to check with acko.

I would suggest you guys , not to purchase anything as an addon from flipkart.

I went to the dealer today , he has prepared the scooter , all documents everything but he will allow me to take vehicle only when insurance is completed.

I talked for 4-5 hours to acko and flipkart but I did not got any solution.

I need your suggestions , I am feeling extremely tired after all of this headache.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Has your problem been solved?

Asking because I am also trying to buy a bike from Flipkart

Did you face any problem with dealer?

View 3 more replies
Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

For me at front page it is showing 64k and in card it shows 75 k. Fk at its best

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Buy ola s1x at 69999. Much better option u won't regret 

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

To op - regardless of fk offer, if u have finalized destiny then u can book from fk to save extra.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

honda ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
No this is Hero MotoCorp initially they were Hero Honda but they are now seperate company.
View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You can buy bike online. 6 years ago, I bought Activa from Paytm.

Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

If u want to have a peace of mjnd.... Never buy a hero scooter... Engines are not refined... Vibration issues.. I was also planning to buy xoom via flipkart as it was  giving me around 16000 off via ncemi.. But still went for jupiter 125....if u want peace of mind... Buy jupiter 125/access 125....much better options... 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
all hero products are third-class. pata nehi itna sale q hota he. tvs is way better in every segment. 
View 3 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Fk offering 6xxxx o.O
how come their offering it so cheap....

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

don't buy destiny

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Any bad experience you had @nayak420 ?
View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Users might review it as 'overall good', but Flipkart.
Flipkart or other marketplaces are known spots for dealers (sellers) to try to palm off previously repaired vehicles or ones known with minor or even major issues.

If something goes off, then one has to weigh in on whether it will be less hassle and overall favourable to go with on-line route or simply try one's luck directly with a dealer.

For example, here https://bikewale.com/hero-bikes/destini/reviews one sees even someone who purchased offline
claiming to have had issues and running pillar to post thereafter.

So not entirely writing-off on-line options, but being cautious is better.

Also, I feel (personal opinion only), that for a vehicle selling for so long, one has to double check from a larger sample size of user feedbacks if it is worth investing in older engine designs or if some tweaks or additions in recent years make some other newer variants a better choice.

I tried finding out feedback on pillion rider comfort for this or if this handles well on slushy roads
but could not find much.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I am trying to buy my XPulse 200T via Flipkart

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@JD4444 it is offline only once you book from here , you have to choose the dealer near you for pickup.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Don't have the link of the post. But I remember I had read a post on desi dime about a user experience where he had mention that he had booked a bike or scooter through Flipkart and then he went to take the delivery dealer asked him for more money and then he had to escalate to Flipkart and it was a great hassle for him. 

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Better buy offline.... Flopkart not trust worthy

replyuser
Click here to reply