Did anyone get iPhone in Flipkart sale today, and how?

175°
Deal Newbie
jason569

Just curious, with so much inconsistent behavior, how does a person even buy iPhone from FK while the latter uses that as MSP for BBD sale.

I tried for nearly 1:30 hours, while I was able to initially add the 13 base model to my cart, at no stage I was close to payment completion.

Expiring In 15 days
34 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I was able to reach otp page only once 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
All the while, I saw the price starting at 49,990, then slightly increased to 51,990 and closed at 52,990 as OOS.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Yes I got it...at 48k...with icici card. Failed several time, but at the end it happened
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ducking Axis declined all my txns and no human available in customer care. Stupid Axis
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can I sleep now if fk is not going to bring phone back in stock ? What will be the price tomorrow ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
mojo_jojo123 wrote:

Can I sleep now if fk is not going to bring phone back in stock ? What will be the price tomorrow ?

Could reach 55k slowly
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
If anyone willing to sell at 50k, please DM me 

Edit: no longer needed
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
mojo_jojo123 wrote:

Can I sleep now if fk is not going to bring phone back in stock ? What will be the price tomorrow ?

Can't you wait a few hours to see for yourself smile
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Ordered placed for iphone 13 starlight at 12:01 AM @ 48019
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
hacker96 wrote:
Ordered placed for iphone 13 starlight at 12:01 AM @ 48019
Wow how. Teach us sanpai
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Perseverance was the key to sucess, kept refreshing for the payment gateway to work

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
rocker123 wrote:

Perseverance was the key to sucess, kept refreshing for the payment gateway to work

via mobile or laptop ?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
MrMonkey wrote:
Wow how. Teach us sanpai
Were you trying to order from application or website?..Use website for these types of sale..
Cool Cool
Link Copied
Finally, at 12:13AM, without a non-stop 2-3 sec gap, I tried. iPhone was added to the cart, but at the payment page it says error, redirecting, and server error. Finally, at the 13th minute, I successfully ordered. (iPhone 13 128gb Starlight)(Axis debit card+Flipkart gift cards)
Even i tried to get iPhone for my friend for about 1 hour at 12:30-1:30 but no stock and price increased. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808084/medium/IMG20220922020327.jpg?1663793320
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
MrMonkey wrote:
Ducking Axis declined all my txns and no human available in customer care. Stupid Axis

Did your payment got declined by saying exceeding the usage amount allowed even though you have the limit available

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got the 13 for a friend. Axis CC 2k instant discount (effective price 48k) was showing but Axis servers were under load. So used AU CC for 50k as friend didn't mind paying 2k extra, he thought he would miss the phone for 2k if not bought immediately. 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My order for iPhone 13 shows cancelled sad Had a fear this would happen - sale is a scam in terms of lost time. 


Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ashok7560 wrote:
Finally, at 12:13AM, without a non-stop 2-3 sec gap, I tried. iPhone was added to the cart, but at the payment page it says error, redirecting, and server error. Finally, at the 13th minute, I successfully ordered. (iPhone 13 128gb Starlight)(Axis debit card+Flipkart gift cards)
Even i tried to get iPhone for my friend for about 1 hour at 12:30-1:30 but no stock and price increased. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/808084/medium/IMG20220922020327.jpg?1663793320
Same happened with me. Phone was added to cart but throwing OOS or payment error. Price had increased to 70k, ICICI card was not showing 2k discount and still I landed on payment page with 48k price. Finally got one. Wanted two though.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
is the price expected to drop below 53990 today, or will it only increase now?
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
hacker96 wrote:
Were you trying to order from application or website?..Use website for these types of sale..
Was trying both one after another. Looks like we need fair amount of luck as well
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got the green one for 48k with flipkart axis..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Naah. Went till otp page. Entered otp but axis flipkart cc declined the transaction saying server down. Now not buying since price increased. Will use current iphone 12 mini for a year more. 

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied
Got one @ effective price 45500 using fk axis + cashback
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

for first 15 minutes, card discounts was not applicable then after that unable to add to cart.. then they increased the price then finally got it when price was 52000, applied 2000 off via icici cc.. got it for 50019.. 

very bad experiance, last year it was smooth..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
BUDHRAJ0 wrote:

for first 15 minutes, card discounts was not applicable then after that unable to add to cart.. then they increased the price then finally got it when price was 52000, applied 2000 off via icici cc.. got it for 50019.. 

very bad experiance, last year it was smooth..

Although card discount was not appearing on FK payment page, it was visible on bank otp page.

Ordered with FK axis card @ 48k+5% cb

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I entered otp on axis cc page no money deducted order showed pending now order not placed. In 2022 they can't make simple things work.. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sambara323 wrote:

Did your payment got declined by saying exceeding the usage amount allowed even though you have the limit available

It said security something. Tried multiple times (4+ new orders) , but all failed after entering OTP. Have max txn limit configured as well as have credit limit on the card more than 60k but unable to place 50k order
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
MrMonkey wrote:
It said security something. Tried multiple times (4+ new orders) , but all failed after entering OTP. Have max txn limit configured as well as have credit limit on the card more than 60k but unable to place 50k order

Same

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply