Digibank By DBS Bookmyshow Voucher Query

151°
Missing
Deal Cadet
203
457
4

Hey,

I just want to know what is the actual time of receiving the voucher.
As per terms&Conditions it was available in 90 days but what was the minimum time.


Best way to spend ₹500 on dbs debit card (add money into amazon pay count as spend or not ?
Is there any way to add money in xyz wallet/voucher purchase and it will Count as spend.


User’s who are receiving monthly voucher and has experience over it please help me out.

20 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
91
0

yes it should count as spend for wallet loads as well. generally only credit cards will keep deny rewards for wallet loads. but debit card doesn’t has such. dont worry.

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32
dinesh4ever wrote:

yes it should count as spend for wallet loads as well. generally only credit cards will keep deny rewards for wallet loads. but debit card doesn’t has such. dont worry.

Wallet load doesn’t work they clearly mention this in t&c.
If you don’t have any options go for buying gv that’s the best option you can bet for.

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
457
4
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Wallet load doesn’t work they clearly mention this in t&c.
If you don’t have any options go for buying gv that’s the best option you can bet for.

Can i buy amazon pay gift card from zingoy/Wohoo etc
Is it count as spend ?

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Can i buy amazon pay gift card from zingoy/Wohoo etc
Is it count as spend ?

As i said it’s your last bet if you really don’t have any option.
Wallet loads are clearly no-no they take lot of time to verify those transaction and then only provide coupon.
I had a talk with them about buying gv even they were even unclear about this. So you could take a chance as per her some people received gv for this while some were rejected.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35628
471

Received Bookmyshow vouchers from Digibank as fulfillment for January & February

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
A2Zdeals wrote:

Received Bookmyshow vouchers from Digibank as fulfillment for January & February

Lucky you!

Missing
Deal Major
7,180
23630
297
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Lucky you!

What to do? confused
Even i got four (received in Feb)..requested for validity extension 45 days back, now will have to do the same again

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35628
471
Expand
getready wrote:

What to do? confused
Even i got four (received in Feb)..requested for validity extension 45 days back, now will have to do the same again

Are cinemas going to open soon?
What to do with these?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Are cinemas going to open soon?
What to do with these?

Email them and ask them to send Amazon Gift Vouchers instead of these BMS

Missing
Deal Cadet
203
457
4
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Email them and ask them to send Amazon Gift Vouchers instead of these BMS

Just received bms winpin of 500 can these people convert it into Amazon?
Have you ever converted?

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
ImRebel wrote:

Just received bms winpin of 500 can these people convert it into Amazon?
Have you ever converted?

No. But there’s no harm in trying.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35628
471
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Email them and ask them to send Amazon Gift Vouchers instead of these BMS

I did as you suggested
They indeed called me
They offered to extend validity of bookmyshow vouchers
I remained resilient on converting as using these isn’t an option for next many months
They remained non committal
They mentioned they received similar requests from other users as well
Their Marketing team will take the call
They replied via email as closure of request but I responded back saying it is still open
So as of now nothing concluded
Let’s hope they do something

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I did as you suggested
They indeed called me
They offered to extend validity of bookmyshow vouchers
I remained resilient on converting as using these isn’t an option for next many months
They remained non committal
They mentioned they received similar requests from other users as well
Their Marketing team will take the call
They replied via email as closure of request but I responded back saying it is still open
So as of now nothing concluded
Let’s hope they do something

I have also asked them the same. Hope they agree to it and replace the vouchers.

Missing
Critic
335
1698
28

I also agree, opening of multiplexes may take long time not to mention there will also remain the issue of public transportation. I would rather take a 1000 amazon voucher than a 1500 bms voucher in such times.

Missing
Shopping Friend
9
3737
32
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

I did as you suggested
They indeed called me
They offered to extend validity of bookmyshow vouchers
I remained resilient on converting as using these isn’t an option for next many months
They remained non committal
They mentioned they received similar requests from other users as well
Their Marketing team will take the call
They replied via email as closure of request but I responded back saying it is still open
So as of now nothing concluded
Let’s hope they do something

@sardasa
Let me also do my contribution I also have worth ₹750.
Let me know how to ask to convert via call or mail??

Missing
Deal Subedar
5
2315
31
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

@sardasa
Let me also do my contribution I also have worth ₹750.
Let me know how to ask to convert via call or mail??

Mail

Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1460
11
A2Zdeals wrote:

Received Bookmyshow vouchers from Digibank as fulfillment for January & February

I haven’t received, should I communicate to them?

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35628
471
Expand
B3A5T wrote:

I haven’t received, should I communicate to them?

Why not

Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1460
11
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Why not

I can’t find the mail, nor the notification.
And there’s some login issue today.
Am sure they had offer for load 15k and spend 500.
Should had taken screenshot

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35628
471
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I have also asked them the same. Hope they agree to it and replace the vouchers.

Here comes the refusal
They denied at this point in time
@Ash-D

Missing