dineout

114°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2

Anyone tell me in lucknow which rasturant is accepted dineout payment?

15 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Many res. are denying to accept payment through Dine out Pay.
@ashisharea789 bro if u found any res. In lucknow so ping me with res. Location nd name joy

spice garden indranagar,kolkata dinning aliganj,taste of india mahanagar,burgerpoint all loaction sagar ratana all location

Missing
Analyst
575
10348
105
Expand
shaitaan wrote:

spice garden indranagar,kolkata dinning aliganj,taste of india mahanagar,burgerpoint all loaction sagar ratana all location

U personally tried or nt?

Missing
Community Angel
127
33427
549
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Many res. are denying to accept payment through Dine out Pay.
@ashisharea789 bro if u found any res. In lucknow so ping me with res. Location nd name joy

Yes bro, mostly small restaurants dont accept it, check at sagar ratna it should work

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Yes bro, mostly small restaurants dont accept it, check at sagar ratna it should work

yes it accepted i already visit their blush

Missing
Community Angel
127
33427
549
Expand
shaitaan wrote:

mostly rasturant is not accepted

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

yes alrdy complain for many ras. joy

Missing
Analyst
575
10348
105
Expand
shaitaan wrote:

yes i visited in all which i mention

Ok thanks bro…Burger beans nd sagar ratna is near from my location…Nd confirm me one thing more..If I booked through 50% off bill slot then I can pay through remaining 50% amount from dineout pay? (Ur experience in these two res.)

Missing
Analyst
575
10348
105
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hmm… That depends on the restaurant bro, you can always complaint to dineout, they would train the restaurant employees

Yes bro…

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Ok thanks bro…Burger beans nd sagar ratna is near from my location…Nd confirm me one thing more..If I booked through 50% off bill slot then I can pay through remaining 50% amount from dineout pay? (Ur experience in these two res.)

yes u can 20℅ from dineout pay promocash and u can also avail 250 dineout voucher which is given from toi

Missing
Analyst
575
10348
105
Expand
Foodie wrote:

Please pm me too @ashisharea789

Bro sagar ratna nd burger beans are accepting dine out pay acc to OP so i would try in couple of days

Missing