Hot Deal Diwali Mahurat trading share tips

544°
Deal Subedar
106
2680
45

Diwali Mahurat trading is an auspicious occasion
Date : 14 nov. 2020
Timing : The one-hour normal market session trading would be held between 6:15 pm and 7:15 pm

The session also marks the beginning of a new Samvat or Samvat 2077 — the Hindu calendar year that starts on Diwali – and it is believed that Muhurat trading brings prosperity and wealth throughout the year. The exchanges will remain closed on November 16 on the occasion of Diwali Balipratipada.

My advice is not to sell these shares that you buy on mahurat trading and always keep these stocks for retirement or multi-bagger profit.

Don’t look at levels just buy stocks of your conviction.

I am going to buy
Asian paints
sbi life insurance
Reliance
sbi

Happy Diwali and a prosperous financial year ahead.

47 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
  • Sort By
53
2091
14

Wait, the year is 2077?
CD Projekt were waiting for this?

166
15284
34

Sharing important tip: don’t rely on share tips 😃
Just kidding bro +🔥

106
2680
45
B3A5T wrote:

Wait, the year is 2077?
CD Projekt were waiting for this?

…According to hindu year….yes vikram samvat 2077..

…financial diary is renewed on this day…
106
2680
45
pingpong wrote:

Sharing important tip: don’t rely on share tips 😃
Just kidding bro +🔥

…On diwali trade we buy most of the well known stocks and as a rule i never sell any stock on diwali day…

….its not about trade….so you can buy any stock of your conviction…happy trading….

674
3303
23

Vu…. Will purchase a share of HDFC for the first time!

50
449
4

Yes I will also buy some shares for sure , yet to finalize which one to buy. But your list is good , will see these also once. @still_guessing

106
2680
45

…some more stocks…..

…cipla…
….pidilite….
….inox leisure…
…rallis india…
…lupin….
…godrej consumer…
…l&t….
….zydus wellness…
….Kpr mills…

166
15284
34
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…On diwali trade we buy most of the well known stocks and as a rule i never sell any stock on diwali day…

….its not about trade….so you can buy any stock of your conviction…happy trading….

👍🏻
can you recommend that i should buy for 5 and hold for 5 years?
and another stock I should buy and hold for 10 years?

Asking for long-term so it’s not a tip 😎
@bikidas2060 @marketdimer

43
17985
145
Expand
pingpong wrote:

👍🏻
can you recommend that i should buy for 5 and hold for 5 years?
and another stock I should buy and hold for 10 years?

Asking for long-term so it’s not a tip 😎
@bikidas2060 @marketdimer

Bhau. 5 years n 10 years!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Aim for 5 years only.
The risk is, in short term capital might erode rapidly n in long term capital might erode slowly. 😔😔😔
Bhai, let’s keep our horizon small and reasonable. 20% profit exit n 10% loss also exit is my primary strategy, these days. It works.

166
15284
34
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Bhau. 5 years n 10 years!!!!! 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺 Aim for 5 years only.
The risk is, in short term capital might erode rapidly n in long term capital might erode slowly. 😔😔😔
Bhai, let’s keep our horizon small and reasonable. 20% profit exit n 10% loss also exit is my primary strategy, these days. It works.

Thanks for prompt revert. But 20% target means trading no? Which is not bad at all don’t misunderstand me please 🙏🏻

I want some stocks which will become true “multi-baggers” as they call it 📈Again I will do my own research before buying.

My boss she has made 200 times return in hdfc bank 🏦!
Even 5% or 10% of that return will be awesome 👏🏻 😎

9
6767
90
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks for prompt revert. But 20% target means trading no? Which is not bad at all don’t misunderstand me please 🙏🏻

I want some stocks which will become true “multi-baggers” as they call it 📈Again I will do my own research before buying.

My boss she has made 200 times return in hdfc bank 🏦!
Even 5% or 10% of that return will be awesome 👏🏻 😎

This happens only when u are lucky and management is good. Else there are mutiple examples dor wealth erosion too. Yes bank jet airways and rcom


All 3 were well known companies

166
15284
34
Expand
Abhinav_Pune wrote:

This happens only when u are lucky and management is good. Else there are mutiple examples dor wealth erosion too. Yes bank jet airways and rcom


All 3 were well known companies

Yes bro. RCom. Vakrangee. CCD. List is endless.
Luck part I’m ready to admit. Not only in wealth but also life it plays LARGE role. Some call in Karma.
But we have to make effort… And putting only small money. 10k in one stock for 5 years and 15k in another for 10 years is what my aukaat (capability) is 🙂

9
6767
90
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Yes bro. RCom. Vakrangee. CCD. List is endless.
Luck part I’m ready to admit. Not only in wealth but also life it plays LARGE role. Some call in Karma.
But we have to make effort… And putting only small money. 10k in one stock for 5 years and 15k in another for 10 years is what my aukaat (capability) is 🙂

Yes  review your stock monthly  atleast and do check news on that .

And even everyone losses in this sooner or latter. No exception here.
Not every stock gives gain

43
17985
145
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks for prompt revert. But 20% target means trading no? Which is not bad at all don’t misunderstand me please 🙏🏻

I want some stocks which will become true “multi-baggers” as they call it 📈Again I will do my own research before buying.

My boss she has made 200 times return in hdfc bank 🏦!
Even 5% or 10% of that return will be awesome 👏🏻 😎

Bhai it’s not trading. Trading happens both in speculation and investment ( twice while buying n selling).
What I suggested you is a practical way to start things. Thing is that Bhai, no one knows which one ll become a multibagger.
And if we buy a stock and if it becomes multibagger then also we might not benefit from it completely. Reasons are low number of stocks, premature withdrawals.
Warren Buffett said, we must plan to appreciate our wealth by 20% every year. It’s a nifty idea.
One needs some time to get matured in the market. So, let’s not get trapped in these speculation vs investment traps. We need to be more flexible in doing things.
As we progress, we must learn concepts of Futures n Options too. Serious money can be made of those things.
All these Damani, Jhunjhunu, Buffet, Lynch didn’t make money of their own money. At some point of their lives they managed other people’s money. Lynch, Buffet were hedge fund manager. Jhunjhunu had borrowed 15 lakhs from his brother-in-law, but peddles that he made 5000crore out of 5000₹. Damani was a stock broker.
My point is people have peddled these stupid concepts to poor investors like me, especially me. Multi bagger etc are the recent poison.
Bhai my Gmm Pfaudler picks has turned multibagger, even in today’s standard. I didn’t know that it would turn a multibagger.
Bhai, I am assuming that you are kind of new here. Forgive me for this assumption.
In the end money matters. Our investment should make good money to us. Be it FnO, be it value investment, be it growth investment.
And it’s important to not entangle ourselves in any of these categories. I switch fluidly from category to category. I have limited my FnO adventures to Nifty n Banknifty for liquidity reasons. 🙂
And whether it’s long/short term, one must define a clear cut stoploss.
And one must develop one’s style. In order to develop one’s style, one must do things. And the thing majority do, seldom give splendid results.
In the end Risk hai toh Ishq hai. 🙂👻

43
17985
145
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Yes bro. RCom. Vakrangee. CCD. List is endless.
Luck part I’m ready to admit. Not only in wealth but also life it plays LARGE role. Some call in Karma.
But we have to make effort… And putting only small money. 10k in one stock for 5 years and 15k in another for 10 years is what my aukaat (capability) is 🙂

Diversify brother. Combine 15+10, we get 25k. If we talk reasonably, let’s say we make 20% per annum, in five years you ll double your capital. What if the pick does not work.
So, you might wanna allocate a portion to some index funds. They ld give returns sooner or later. Rest of the money should be invested in some good quality stocks. But important thing is to diversify the investment.
And try to be able to put more money. Because in the end money will make money here. Say, market goes down. We need money to average our investment.
I don’t want to be intrusive. But you might wanna invest in some safe investment instruments like FD n try hard to be able to invest more in stock market. And keep on learning things. 🙂🙂🙂🙏

166
15284
34
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Diversify brother. Combine 15+10, we get 25k. If we talk reasonably, let’s say we make 20% per annum, in five years you ll double your capital. What if the pick does not work.
So, you might wanna allocate a portion to some index funds. They ld give returns sooner or later. Rest of the money should be invested in some good quality stocks. But important thing is to diversify the investment.
And try to be able to put more money. Because in the end money will make money here. Say, market goes down. We need money to average our investment.
I don’t want to be intrusive. But you might wanna invest in some safe investment instruments like FD n try hard to be able to invest more in stock market. And keep on learning things. 🙂🙂🙂🙏

Thanks for your valuable time bro. I agree with most that you said if not all.
I have been doing SIP in SGB since last 5 years… also PPF since last 10 years… some stocks we can go in and out. But some I want to hold on for 5 / 10 yrs. So I think I will create separate thread and tag you and @Abhinav_Pune there because inadvertently have hijacked @still_guessing thread pensive Sorry OP

106
2680
45
Expand
pingpong wrote:

Thanks for your valuable time bro. I agree with most that you said if not all.
I have been doing SIP in SGB since last 5 years… also PPF since last 10 years… some stocks we can go in and out. But some I want to hold on for 5 / 10 yrs. So I think I will create separate thread and tag you and @Abhinav_Pune there because inadvertently have hijacked @still_guessing thread pensive Sorry OP

…its our thread bro…

…investment is one of the most important aspect of life for growth and safety…

….post corona i made profit in most of the stocks but the thrill of buying some stocks just to hold it for many years is totally different…

106
2680
45
Expand
pingpong wrote:

👍🏻
can you recommend that i should buy for 5 and hold for 5 years?
and another stock I should buy and hold for 10 years?

Asking for long-term so it’s not a tip 😎
@bikidas2060 @marketdimer

…bro market every year gives you a dip…

…brexit….surgical strike…gujrat election day….corona….so long term is kinda tacky word these days….

….buy and hold in small quantities and diversify your basket….some multibaggers out of 10 will also make you rich…

166
15284
34
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

…its our thread bro…

…investment is one of the most important aspect of life for growth and safety…

….post corona i made profit in most of the stocks but the thrill of buying some stocks just to hold it for many years is totally different…

Thanks bro. Saw your post late so already created new thread
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/need-3-sto... for focussed discussion. You’re most welcome to share any recommendations
✝️ Karma given! for advice

0
554
23

Muhurt picks
1. Bajaj finance and Bajaj Finserv, MASFiN, Mahindra Finance
2. HDFC, HDFC Bank, HDFC life
3. ICICI Bank
4. ICICI Lombard
5. Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Mindtree, Coforge
6. Maruti, Heromoto, TVS Motor
7. EID Parry, praj Industries
8. Honeywell
9. Naukri, India Mart
10. Reliance Bharti Airtel
11. Deepak Nitrite, Deepak Fertilizer, IOLCP
12. Dixon
13. SRF, MRF, Apollo Tyres
14. L&T, Ultratech, Grasim, Godrej Properties, India cements. Deccan Cements
15. Voltas, Bluestar
16. Jindal Steel, Tata Steel, Jindal Poly films
17. Tata Consumers, NESTLE india
18. BBTC, Bajaj Holding, L&T Finance Holdings.
(Long term pics)

204
5619
59
coolrahul18 wrote:

Muhurt picks
1. Bajaj finance and Bajaj Finserv, MASFiN, Mahindra Finance
2. HDFC, HDFC Bank, HDFC life
3. ICICI Bank
4. ICICI Lombard
5. Infosys, TCS, Wipro, L&T Infotech, Mindtree, Coforge
6. Maruti, Heromoto, TVS Motor
7. EID Parry, praj Industries
8. Honeywell
9. Naukri, India Mart
10. Reliance Bharti Airtel
11. Deepak Nitrite, Deepak Fertilizer, IOLCP
12. Dixon
13. SRF, MRF, Apollo Tyres
14. L&T, Ultratech, Grasim, Godrej Properties, India cements. Deccan Cements
15. Voltas, Bluestar
16. Jindal Steel, Tata Steel, Jindal Poly films
17. Tata Consumers, NESTLE india
18. BBTC, Bajaj Holding, L&T Finance Holdings.
(Long term pics)

Tmney toh pura market kharidiliya

0
554
23
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Tmney toh pura market kharidiliya

Bro, ye sector wise name diye hai, you can choose as per your requirement.😀

73
179
2

I’ve invested in Yes Bank, Suzlon and NTPC for long-term.
CGPower, Apollo Tyres and Edelweiss for short-term.
Eyeing Tata Motors, Mahindra and SBI for the long term.
Yes Bank will be a multibagger.

10
2961
37

Portfolio-2020

🌕Note:-Allocate 50% Capital To Each Stock-CMP

🔴Add More 50% Capital At-10500 Nifty

🪔ITC
🪔EXIDE
🪔GLENMARK
🪔CUMMINS
🪔TATA CHEM
🪔OBEROI REALITY
🪔PETRONET
🪔YES BANK/IDFC FIRST
🪔MCDOWELL
🪔TATA MOTORS

53
3036
23

Isn’t market at the peak now? A small correction seems imminent in short time.

106
2680
45
rohan8397 wrote:

Isn’t market at the peak now? A small correction seems imminent in short time.

Yes…but its auspicious…buy only 1 share but buy for prosperity.

Missing