Does anyone here have multiple HDFC credit cards?

153°
Sunrisers Hyderabad
silverfyre.s...

So right now I only have a single HDFC card, Regalia.

my limit is around 8.5l and I also want to own a diners card as well (LTF) as they have good reward rates and I don’t already own a diners card.

Has anyone here actually done this?

I’m not interested in the Paytm hdfc or indigo or other cobranded cards.


17 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Only 1 card

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

I don’t think they issue 2 cards to a single user…
@guest_999

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

I’ve read a long time back if you have a very high limit they might put some of your limit to your new card and reduce it from the current card.

Axis, SbI, citi others offer it very easily not sure why does hdfc not

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

This might help

Critic Critic
Link Copied
silverfyre.spectre wrote:

I’ve read a long time back if you have a very high limit they might put some of your limit to your new card and reduce it from the current card.

Axis, SbI, citi others offer it very easily not sure why does hdfc not

All banks have a limit of max no. of credit cards allowed to be held by a customer & in case of HDFC it is 1 with some very rare exceptions.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

All banks have a limit of max no. of credit cards allowed to be held by a customer & in case of HDFC it is 1 with some very rare exceptions.

whats the limit of indusind???

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

whats the limit of indusind???

Not sure but haven’t seen people having more than 2 indusind cards(to be frank they only have pinnacle & iconia amex worth taking anyway).

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

i m holding 2 cc one regalia with 390k and millennia 118k

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied
vimalbpatel82 wrote:

i m holding 2 cc one regalia with 390k and millennia 118k

How did you do it? Get the second card?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vimalbpatel82 wrote:

i m holding 2 cc one regalia with 390k and millennia 118k

curious how you got two cards ?

can you describe the steps please ?

I am planning to get Millenia Card , Moneyback is existing card.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vimalbpatel82 wrote:

i m holding 2 cc one regalia with 390k and millennia 118k

bataa do please..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have option of selecting diners black, diners previlege, and infinia. Already have regalia. Which one should I go for with best reward rate? I mostly do online shopping. Have expenses on school fee and rent.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pkgin2002 wrote:

I have option of selecting diners black, diners previlege, and infinia. Already have regalia. Which one should I go for with best reward rate? I mostly do online shopping. Have expenses on school fee and rent.

Infinia is their super premium card with high reward rates. Next to infinia is diners black.

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
pkgin2002 wrote:

I have option of selecting diners black, diners previlege, and infinia. Already have regalia. Which one should I go for with best reward rate? I mostly do online shopping. Have expenses on school fee and rent.

Go for infinia blindly if it’s ltf

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Go for infinia blindly if it’s ltf

Is ltf infinia even a thing? 🤔

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied
Expand
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Is ltf infinia even a thing? 🤔

Last year during this time a lot of people got.. even my dad did but I didn’t go for upgrade was waiting confirmation from CS team and then the offer disappeared.

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

Yes.

Well when HDFC brought in Diners to India, they offered it as an additional card .. sharing your own credit limit. In those days, I was almost forced to get a LTF Diners card along with the regalia which I had (was just helping out a HDFC sales person).

Now luckily that Diners is my HDFC Millennia CC and that regalia an Infinia. Both LTF (@xxxyyyzzz , lots got it during last year when HDFC was super generous, I’m nothing special).

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply