Does Flipkart reduced gems rewards for snake game?

242°
Deal Lieutenant
rajarew

Does Flipkart reduced gems rewards for snake game? Getting 135 gems only now instead of 300.

23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, got only 135 instead of 250 today

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Snikeus wrote:

Yes, got only 135 instead of 250 today

300 earlier right not 250

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

No I can’t able to play snake and crazy cannon both today it’s showing something went wrong
And SC is not credited in my account since 2 days coin wallet is not updating what is going on the fk app.
Anyone facing this same problem 😇

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

No I can’t able to play snake and crazy cannon both today it’s showing something went wrong
And SC is not credited in my account since 2 days coin wallet is not updating what is going on the fk app.
Anyone facing this same problem 😇

Ditto

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes getting 135 coins only now in snake game

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

All gems reduced in all games

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
bpadman wrote:

All gems reduced in all games

For cricket game and guess what game it’s same as 250 each.but weirdly for some accounts cricket game is ending with an error something went wrong and ending up with providing 50 gems.i am getting only opponent players S.M.K.J and Himu irrespective of team.fk doing something to slowdown daily gems earners..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
rajarew wrote:

For cricket game and guess what game it’s same as 250 each.but weirdly for some accounts cricket game is ending with an error something went wrong and ending up with providing 50 gems.i am getting only opponent players S.M.K.J and Himu irrespective of team.fk doing something to slowdown daily gems earners..

Initially cricket game was giving 1000 gems

After that it reduced to 500 gems

Now further reduced to 250 gems

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

No I can’t able to play snake and crazy cannon both today it’s showing something went wrong
And SC is not credited in my account since 2 days coin wallet is not updating what is going on the fk app.
Anyone facing this same problem 😇

Many are facing the issue .

Now playing is not worthy.
Supercoins and Gems Decreasing and videos lengthy.
Supermart prices not competitive with other online sellers.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Now Flipkart is waste of time not worth wasting time on lengthy videos

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Initially cricket game was giving 1000 gems

After that it reduced to 500 gems

Now further reduced to 250 gems

Isn’t that 1k and 500 on sale days only?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Dimers Keep voting up the thread so it can trend and others know about it.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Isn’t that 1k and 500 on sale days only?

1k on sale days

500 while IPL

Normal days 250

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajarew wrote:

For cricket game and guess what game it’s same as 250 each.but weirdly for some accounts cricket game is ending with an error something went wrong and ending up with providing 50 gems.i am getting only opponent players S.M.K.J and Himu irrespective of team.fk doing something to slowdown daily gems earners..

Yes

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Many are facing the issue .

Now playing is not worthy.
Supercoins and Gems Decreasing and videos lengthy.
Supermart prices not competitive with other online sellers.

But past coin is not crediting after 1 dec.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Flipkart has reduced gems for all the games, not just snake. Even the daily trivia only gives 50 or 25 gems when it was much more before. However, the redemption value still remains the same 10,000 gems = 50 SC. A good example of Flopkart happening in the full flow.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

whats the advantage of playing this game and earning gems?is it worth of time to spend?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
binod_babu wrote:

whats the advantage of playing this game and earning gems?is it worth of time to spend?

Not now,but earlier it was used to be,10000 gems- 50 supercoins and ya if u hit no.1 position u gonna grab product at 1rs.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Not now,but earlier it was used to be,10000 gems- 50 supercoins and ya if u hit no.1 position u gonna grab product at 1rs.

2500 gift card available
And good thing is card added any account.
Not like 5000 rs
#  I hope u understand my English

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Sunjaypatel wrote:

2500 gift card available
And good thing is card added any account.

#

So it is not adding to account directly?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

So it is not adding to account directly?

Kisi or account main add jar sakte ho. Directly add nai ho raha

Missing