Don't deal with ushabelkhade123587

233°
suspended
70
239
9

This guy is a cheater took Goa to exchange with Kochi now isn’t responding I also told him before dealing to call me.
I thought he is 13 days old newbie so took a risk.
Shame on you @ ushabelkhade.

@admin kindly ask him to return the ticket or block him.

31 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
3090
25

Admin k paas itna time nhi k apki chhoti chhoti chizo ko solve kre

Trading with newbie is always as per your risk and you’re responsible …

70
239
9
Shahskm wrote:

Admin k paas itna time nhi k apki chhoti chhoti chizo ko solve kre

Trading with newbie is always as per your risk and you’re responsible …

Sorry shaktiman ab Zindagi me Kabhi nhi karunga newbie se deal

1
10932
72
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Sorry shaktiman ab Zindagi me Kabhi nhi karunga newbie se deal

As per his profile he’s not coming back.
Admins can’t do anything max they can block his account but if he’s a ripper he will create a new one easily.
So it’s a lesson for you beaware while dealing online

70
239
9
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

As per his profile he’s not coming back.
Admins can’t do anything max they can block his account but if he’s a ripper he will create a new one easily.
So it’s a lesson for you.

Pta nhi log itni choti cheezo ke liye aisa karte hai…..Abe Sharam Kar bey Sharam Karo….thanks man I will keep a note of it.

0
3090
25
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

You too😂😂😂

Arey bhai yh kese hua lol 😂😂😂 maine to -D bhi lagaya

0
3090
25
Expand
BabuBhaiii wrote:

Pta nhi log itni choti cheezo ke liye aisa karte hai…..Abe Sharam Kar bey Sharam Karo….thanks man I will keep a note of it.

Kalyug

1
10932
72
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Arey bhai yh kese hua lol 😂😂😂 maine to -D bhi lagaya

It doesn’t work like this for my account
Proper way to tag me is
@ @ Ash-d @ @ (Remove spaces)
But no-one puts so much efforts 😆😆

0
3090
25
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It doesn’t work like this for my account
Proper way to tag me is
@ @ Ash-d @ @ (Remove spaces)
But no-one puts so much efforts 😆😆

Unique username

No one can disturb you unnecessarily 😂

105
1636
52
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It doesn’t work like this for my account
Proper way to tag me is
@ @ Ash-d @ @ (Remove spaces)
But no-one puts so much efforts 😆😆

Yesterday I tagged you correctly.

1
10932
72
Expand
Shahskm wrote:

Unique username

No one can disturb you unnecessarily 😂

Yes
But sometimes I want to be disturbed but that time also I miss it.😜😜

0
3090
25
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Yes
But sometimes I want to be disturbed but that time also I miss it.😜😜

Hahaha

70
239
9

That’s person is offline….can someone gift me Kochi now for free…..I got ripped.
Babu bhaiya Ka game Baja dala sale ne man to Kar rha khopdi Tod du….

68
542
11
Shahskm wrote:

Admin k paas itna time nhi k apki chhoti chhoti chizo ko solve kre

Trading with newbie is always as per your risk and you’re responsible …

You dont say anything about it Admins and dimers are great here they do help if someone have trouble with cheating

53
773
7

uninstall Gpay …Puri shanti milegi babu bhai toungueout

190
6523
66
Cool07 wrote:

uninstall Gpay …Puri shanti milegi babu bhai toungueout

Very true.. 👍
Funny part : i have not even installed Gpay so far laughing

5
1860
9
BabuBhaiii wrote:

That’s person is offline….can someone gift me Kochi now for free…..I got ripped.
Babu bhaiya Ka game Baja dala sale ne man to Kar rha khopdi Tod du….

Raju ke saath maat rahiye

Babu Bhai – Bilkul rikcs nahi lena hai

Raju – Paisa hi Paisa Hoga

LAXMI CHIT FUND EXPOSED

5
1860
9
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Very true.. 👍
Funny part : i have not even installed Gpay so far laughing

So, How many pms did you get to install gpay after this post with commissions grinning grinning

1,313
15214
41
Cool07 wrote:

uninstall Gpay …Puri shanti milegi babu bhai toungueout

True or at least don’t trade with newbie who registered on 30 Oct..

I posted yesterday also that Gpay game thread should be shifted to Freebies as there is no purchase involved..

43
17985
145
Expand
cadence wrote:

True or at least don’t trade with newbie who registered on 30 Oct..

I posted yesterday also that Gpay game thread should be shifted to Freebies as there is no purchase involved..

Op got suspended 😔😔😔😔😔

415
11522
80
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Op got suspended 😔😔😔😔😔

When admin took that dialogue seriously..
Uthaa le re baba… Op hei suspended

300
5753
69
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Op got suspended 😔😔😔😔😔

LOL 🤣🤣 Jiske khilaaf Thread bnaya uska toh kuch nahi hua. Lekin jisne Thread bnaya woh Suspend ho Gaya. 🤣🤣

Yeh kya Jhol hai. Golmaal hai bhai sab Golmaal hai. @mrKool_JJ

78
3194
19
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

It doesn’t work like this for my account
Proper way to tag me is
@ @ Ash-d @ @ (Remove spaces)
But no-one puts so much efforts 😆😆

U better change ur name to DAsh joy joy

Missing