Dont think packed food is always fresh

28°
Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2695
67

Purchased Amul curd packet today from a nearby shop ,
Its expiry date is 11.01.20 , but its taste is like it is a month old , and a very foul smell is coming from it with color is also not regular white which shows its not fresh (clearly taste is showing).

Complained it to the shopkeeper and he told me that he will ask this to distributor .

How can this happen when date is clearly stamped on it and that too with such a reputed brand… This creates a big question on how safe are packed foods , even much before the expiry date product is already expired .. rolleyes

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
134
5199
67

Milk products should be refrigerated sure it’s not in ur case so its not worthy to consume…

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2695
67
Knilpatel wrote:

Temperature issue

he took out from refrigerature as usual , also normal temperature here these days is 10 average due to winters ,
rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
111
191
4
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

he took out from refrigerature as usual , also normal temperature here these days is 10 average due to winters ,
rolleyes

You cant know if  refrigerator was switch of for 2 days before you saw it was refrigerated 🥴

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2695
67
Expand
Sidhi.Baat.No.Bakwas wrote:

You cant know if  refrigerator was switch of for 2 days before you saw it was refrigerated 🥴

this is nowhere to be related to refrigeration ,, iam eating amul curd since ages ,, this is first time its taste is so disgusting ,,, even during summer when temperature is above 28c curd is fresh in packets ,
and this time even during winter time it is stale , seems like something is fishy with date they are printing ….

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1440
12
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

this is nowhere to be related to refrigeration ,, iam eating amul curd since ages ,, this is first time its taste is so disgusting ,,, even during summer when temperature is above 28c curd is fresh in packets ,
and this time even during winter time it is stale , seems like something is fishy with date they are printing ….


Nothing is FRESH in packaging.

Even the packet Milk one consumes is milked atleast 2 days before.


In your case its purely an Refridgeration issue ( even temperature fluctuations  ) or the packet might be ruptured from somewhere , even a minute nonvisible hole spoils it.

Missing