Doubt regarding flipkart invoice

26°
Deal Subedar
Hank_cs1.6

 I want to exchange my mobile in flipkart.

let say 4000 rs.

but on delivery it price drop because of defect.

Orginal = 12000 -4000 =8000

but now =12000-1500=10500

i pay remaining by cash.

Now my question is how invoice will given

means it will original or it will based on adjusted amount.??

CAN ANYONE  ( SIMILAR SITUATION ) could share their invoice to me. 

4 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

It will be shown like below in order section with cash on delivery amount as adjusted amount along with reduced exchange price. Invoice also follows the same as it is given after order delivery in digital section not paper ones.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745646/medium/Screenshot_20220222-161251.jpg?1645526689

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:

It will be shown like below in order section with cash on delivery amount as adjusted amount along with reduced exchange price. Invoice also follows the same as it is given after order delivery in digital section not paper ones.  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/745646/medium/Screenshot_20220222-161251.jpg?1645526689

can you plz. Share the orginal invoice. You can remove the address area and iemi no.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Hank_cs1.6 wrote:

can you plz. Share the orginal invoice. You can remove the address area and iemi no.

I just checked my invoice corresponding to this order. It is like that nothing happen to invoice as exchange has been completed swiftly.

But actually , I paid 7300 exhange +1650 cash but invoice mentioned 8850 exchange discount. Rest remaining amount paid by credit card no sign of cash on delivery.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

I just checked my invoice corresponding to this order. It is like that nothing happen to invoice as exchange has been completed swiftly.

But actually , I paid 7300 exhange +1650 cash but invoice mentioned 8850 exchange discount. Rest remaining amount paid by credit card no sign of cash on delivery.

Thankyou. You solved my doubt.

doubt regarding cod was now cleared

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply