Drishyam 2 : how was it?

194°
Deal Cadet
102
661
4

Did anyone watch?

18 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
401
6599
147

Yeah i did. Better than part 1. Climax was too good. IMDB ratings for Drishyam 2 is 8.9 so a lot of people have liked the movie .

95
1380
9

Tell me the final climax f**king shit. Watched as soon as available on prime

0
27571
323
mjuneja13 wrote:

Available in hindi?

No
Makers seem to have already sold the remake rights for Hindi, Telugu, Tamil, Kannada.. so no dubbed version release

50
116
2
cybertechie wrote:

Yeah i did. Better than part 1. Climax was too good. IMDB ratings for Drishyam 2 is 8.9 so a lot of people have liked the movie .

Better than part 1?

188
2074
32

Awesome Movie – Didn’t expect the second part would be this much superb.

102
661
4

Ok. Even I watched it this afternoon.. seamless integration / continuation from part1. They have managed to hold on the twist/surprise till the last moment..

Might have missed out on the dialogues, but still was able to follow it with the subtitles.

30
2384
31
mjuneja13 wrote:

Available in hindi?

Watch with subtitles. Somehow it always feels more original than the dubbed version.

0
1423
6
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

Watch with subtitles. Somehow it always feels more original than the dubbed version.

My brain struggles to keep up with both reading and watching…

30
2384
31
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

My brain struggles to keep up with both reading and watching…

Yeah… it happens and while its not the most enjoyable experience to watch a movie this way, I can relate more with the characters hearing their original voice instead of the same dubbing artist who dubs for every other movie. stuck_out_tongue

Also, its not possible to have every movie dubbed to our mother-tongue so sometimes its the only way to enjoy fantastic contents coming from different languages.

0
1423
6
Expand
DealDroid wrote:

Yeah… it happens and while its not the most enjoyable experience to watch a movie this way, I can relate more with the characters hearing their original voice instead of the same dubbing artist who dubs for every other movie. stuck_out_tongue

Also, its not possible to have every movie dubbed to our mother-tongue so sometimes its the only way to enjoy fantastic contents coming from different languages.

Rightly said, I too prefer the original source, dubbing hinders the act, but still this movie seems worthy enough and these things can be ignored…cheers

148
3735
166

Just a one liner : they wrapped it up too fast when the movie just started.

Mohanlal did perform well, but the botox look 😔

Missing