Hot Deal

EaseMyTrip 30000 loss

2634°
Deal Newbie
kodak081222931
One of the youtuber make video on rupay credit card 10% cashback offer trick on hotels.
The trick is first book hotel with the filter of free cancelation then after payment cancel the booking u will get refund in ur bank account via BHIM upi app(rupay card to bank trick). After cancellation Easemytrip says this is non refundabal amount.
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

When the intention is not genuine, one has to face more hurdles

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Go and stay in that hotel.

Enjoy free breakfast, lunch, high-tea, dinner

Enjoy their pool for straight 8 hours in this harsh summer

Bring back home toothbrush, toiletries, tissue paper while checking out.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Orindumdb is a dumb and his subscribers are dumbest species in the world, strict action should be taken against such youtubers who always try to trick bank systems, and force gullible youth into committing forgery fraud and scams 

170 Comments  |  
101 Dimers
  • Sort By
Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Jinka loss hua tha.. cb check krlo.. kuch compensate ho jayega.. credited in my HDFC card for genuine trxn..

Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Before going to cancel it show you will get zero refund, if you accept then only you can cancel the booking. I have booked several booking through EMT and very awesome portal

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Btw what happened are you able to recover ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Jaisi karni wesi bharni. Use your brain to make money. Nakal k liye bhi akal chaiye.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Devil

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

joy

Link Copied

IMG20240224202857

Screenshot2024-02-23-18-35-22-8458f92931eff91e67f03619f22f7ecd2a

Screenshot2024-02-23-18-33-37-7658f92931eff91e67f03619f22f7ecd2a

Screenshot2024-02-23-18-33-33-0358f92931eff91e67f03619f22f7ecd2a

Screenshot2024-02-23-18-29-05-2858f92931eff91e67f03619f22f7ecd2a

-w10l2j

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Lkfc neutral_face

View 3 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Me bhi ye trick lagane wala tha. But me Bach gya. grinning smiley

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@kodak081222931 please share ur booking details. EMT is good at processing cancellation and refund.

Booking & Cancellation Policy
    • Before : 25-Dec-2023 06:00:00 INR (Free Cancellation)
    • From : 25-Dec-2023 06:00:00 to 26-Dec-2023 07:00:00 charges: 1 nights (Non Refundable)

EMT.JPG

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

What kind flight and trip is it, file  TDR IF NON REFUNDABLE FLIGHT N HOTELS BOOKING ALSO REFUGE, SO YOU CAN APPLYING TDR

Link Copied

It's not railway ticket 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

all , quick question. I booked flight tickets via cleartrip in airasia . Due to health issues , i couldnt use that international air asia ticket. Its non refundable. I contacted airasia for medical waiver , initially they agreed but later after few days they asked me to connect via cleartrip the travel agency . Now if i ask cleartrip , he is asking me connect to air asia - if i contact air asia they are giving standard answer - request for medical waiver shoudl come via agency .

Literally confused and in bad state. Can i put chargeback request after 60 days of travel date, is that acceptable ? . These guys both played with me for 60 days sad

Does chargeback work in this case ? 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

kodak081222931
Just Confirm, has Easemytrip denied refund in Free cancellation period or period was over?

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

First you should relax .. don't worry bro jo gayaa wo jane do... Iske liye apni health mat kharab karo

Link Copied

DD aap ko bnaye Khatron ke Khiladi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Enjoyed this thread but I am sure that EaseMyTrip will pocket this money. They are the worst when it comes to refund. Op and that youtuber are also wrong here, why you people risk that much money?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

You were ready to take risk, risk taken, didn't go according to plan. Accept it and move on

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Who is this Arindam guy ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Youtuber

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I can't believe people tried such things

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Koie baat nahi cashback tu milega, well you did all this for that cashback

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

EMT said free cancellation or not earlier?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Any update @kodak081222931 ?

Link Copied

खाया पिया कुछ नही, गिलास तोड़ा तीस हजारा..

T: OP gave 30000 still didn't get even a glass of water from hotel

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This was sad and amusing to read at the same time.😂

Hope you get your money back OP, or just enjoy the stay!

Link Copied

This quote from Chernobyl series applies in this senario

""What is the cost of lies? It's not that we confuse it with the truth, the real danger is if we hear enough lies, we don't recognize the truth at all."

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sab EMT ko lootenge, toh EMT bhi kuch logon ko lootega na.. 😄

Thanks OP.. Because of folks like you who pay EMT, they pay us via discount tricks..

Rona band karo.. Galti ki hai.. Sabak seekho.. Aage badho.. Best wishes

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Equalized. 

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

Inhi log k wjh se aaj easemytrip me employees ko monthly bonus Mila h ..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Who cares about Youtuber...

If possible, file a complaint on easemytrip.

Even if it comes under Non - Refund,

It is the duty of Easemytrip to show a message at least before cancellation that there is no refund at all. At least, they would travel and stay as they have spent 30K.

Link Copied

EaseMytrip kaun sa doodh ka dhula hai ek number ki ghatiya site hai,

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

Stop wasting your time on such offers where the risk is huge, spend some quality time with family/friends.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I don't understand why to book and cancel making unnecessary burden for the company and for urself just for some random gains 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Oh come on... There is no such thing as a burden. We live in a digital era. Everything happens virtually. In fact even before digital, Agents do this...fake bookings... Just like we see in railway ticket booking.

View 2 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Emt is not a trusted site. Few yrs back I had a fight with them for  my air India flight cancellation . Air India confirmed they had refunded to agency , easemytrip denied for several months. Then I have highlighted the issue on Google Play Store review page. One official responded and provided me refund and insisted me to remove negetive review.

replyuser
Click here to reply