Euro cup 2020 discussion thread

90°
Deal Subedar
106
2662
44

Euro cup 2020

12 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
106
2662
44

….good match to start with….

….Italy vs Turkey…

…Italy is not azzurri wall now….they are fluid and very creative now…Mancini is making them a solid side….

53
134
2

Which channel will telecast with English commentary for all matches ?

0
7097
147
CITYZEN007 wrote:

Which channel will telecast with English commentary for all matches ?

Sony Ten and Sony Six

106
2662
44

…great start by underdog Italy…

…today one of the fav Belgium will play….

…my prediction 2-0….

0
7097
147
still_guessing wrote:

…great start by underdog Italy…

…today one of the fav Belgium will play….

…my prediction 2-0….

Wales 0-1 Switzerland
Denmark 2-0 Finland
Belgium 3-0 Russia

119
111
3
still_guessing wrote:

…great start by underdog Italy…

…today one of the fav Belgium will play….

…my prediction 2-0….

How is Italy underdog? They currently are on an unbeaten run of 28 games. They have one of the best attacks in Euro. Although i feel their centre back duo Chiellini and Bonucci would crumble against a good opponent. Chiellini is 37 and Bonucci is 34.

106
2662
44
Expand
hardyboy666 wrote:

How is Italy underdog? They currently are on an unbeaten run of 28 games. They have one of the best attacks in Euro. Although i feel their centre back duo Chiellini and Bonucci would crumble against a good opponent. Chiellini is 37 and Bonucci is 34.

….They are not in top 6 this time….

….Thats y they are underdogs…..

106
2662
44
Expand
still_guessing wrote:

….They are not in top 6 this time….

….Thats y they are underdogs…..

Yes after this performance…against nt to ignore good defensive side like turkey has sent italy in top 5 ..odds are 8/1 for italy now….equal to germany, portgual.

…yes italy’s defense will be tested against the more fluid teams like france, germany and portgual.

0
7097
147

Predictions
England 2 -1 Croatia
Austria 2 0 North Macedonia
Netherlands 3-0 Ukraine

106
2662
44

….yes today home teams will win..

..england 1-0 croatia…

….netherland 2-1…ukraine

…austria will win…no idea of scoreline….minnows macedonia if draw or win….wooowww….

Missing