Hot Deal

False missed payment reporting to Cibil and other credit bureaus.

308°
Deal Cadet
deep_

Aditya Birla Finance Limited (provided by Ola Money Postpaid) reported two missing payment to my credit score and It tanked. I’ve never missed any payment on ABFL or any other credit service.

Pls suggest what can be done in this case. As there’s literally no missed payment ever. How can they report falsely to credit beuros? Can this be rectified after proper correction from concerned Financial institution?

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

These are serious incidents.
What remedies do we have?
How can someone claim compensation for mental agony they cause with false reporting.

35 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

same with me, due to false reporting ,y crif fell 206 points, other reporrts are yet to generate.

Crif might be adjusting there score with others.

My crif down 28 points today without any change in accounts and enquiries.

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Crif might be adjusting there score with others.

My crif down 28 points today without any change in accounts and enquiries.

it shows 2 payment miss, while i never missed any…206 is a huge number

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kartikxxx wrote:

it shows 2 payment miss, while i never missed any…206 is a huge number

same with me. Is your missing payments also reported by Aditya Birla Finance?

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
deep_ wrote:

same with me. Is your missing payments also reported by Aditya Birla Finance?

No, check dm

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Was it resolved? And if so did your scored restored back to its original? I have had flipkart pay later just to generate my credit score and never really used it, used it in February for 456 bill generated on 1st march and paid on 2nd march, however the latest cibil and experian report was showing OVERDUE of 455 for 80 DAYS 1 Late Payment, Raised the issue immediately with idfc and provided them with both the reports. Cibil fell by 120 points and experian fell by 140 points. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
fezankhan93 wrote:

Was it resolved? And if so did your scored restored back to its original? I have had flipkart pay later just to generate my credit score and never really used it, used it in February for 456 bill generated on 1st march and paid on 2nd march, however the latest cibil and experian report was showing OVERDUE of 455 for 80 DAYS 1 Late Payment, Raised the issue immediately with idfc and provided them with both the reports. Cibil fell by 120 points and experian fell by 140 points. 

Yes it was resolved. Missing reports are gone now but scores that dropped didn’t go back to normal. It improved slightly but not as before.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply