Poll: Who shall be the winner ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

Few Hours Left | Who will Win Big Boss 2021??

Deal Subedar
123
2390
16

Just few hours left..

Now from top 5, who do you think will win?

45 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
811
3

On a lighter note…
You have followed the whole season and haven’t noticed it is Bigg Boss and not Big Boss. 😂

0
1825
14

Is this show still On? I thought they had shut it down by December end.

144
786
5
cocay wrote:

Is this show still On? I thought they had shut it down by December end.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667223/medium/740393038892533-d52e-4fdd-ad44-3edd0d600717-main-qimg-7637e8db7e4ef088942ca983e69c9978-c.jpg?1613838902

207
1998
10

Yeah I know the winner, hmm let me check… Wait nobody cares 

57
9650
124
cocay wrote:

Is this show still On? I thought they had shut it down by December end.

they wanted more money and TRP so extended by 1.5 months

57
9650
124
SHARKTANK wrote:

Yeah I know the winner, hmm let me check… Wait nobody cares 

there are live debates on you tube goes on for hours

kaun hai yeh jobless log jo iss show ke peeche paagal hai

rage
144
786
5
myfungang829 wrote:

Worlds most vahiyad show

We also had things like Roadies Season 10, 11 and what not…
P.S: Just googled, they had 18 Seasons, what the freak !!!

174
759
23

as per reports rubina was suppose to be winner as per her contract
all these reality shows are scripted

0
7101
118

None, All of them are totally waste joy
#AA_JJ sunglasses

57
9650
124
karanoshan wrote:

as per reports rubina was suppose to be winner as per her contract
all these reality shows are scripted

everything is a SCAM pensive

123
2390
16
Expand
desiman wrote:

they wanted more money and TRP so extended by 1.5 months

They may not have any ready show to go live, that may be the reason they extended.

Channel to on rakhnaa padtaa hai naaaa……….

aur abhee naya kuch masala bann gayaa hoga, so finally last date aa gayaa

123
2390
16
karanoshan wrote:

as per reports rubina was suppose to be winner as per her contract
all these reality shows are scripted

hm…………
now, since you declared it , they might change smile

57
9650
124

rubina leading followed by rahul / aly / rakhi / nikki

0
3736
31

I don’t know, but judging by the options:
Rakhi Sawant Deserves this

smile
57
9650
124

If sources to be believed then TOP3 of #BiggBoss14

☆ #RubinaDilaik
☆ #RahulVaidya
☆ #NikkiTamboli

#AlyGoni on No.4 (evicted) and #RakhiSawant on No.5 (Money Briefcase)

1,978
29084
124
desiman wrote:

If sources to be believed then TOP3 of #BiggBoss14

☆ #RubinaDilaik
☆ #RahulVaidya
☆ #NikkiTamboli

#AlyGoni on No.4 (evicted) and #RakhiSawant on No.5 (Money Briefcase)

Rakhi is the wisest woman for a reason, own contract+ briefcase leke bhaga joy

57
9650
124
shoaibmax wrote:

I don’t know, but judging by the options:
Rakhi Sawant Deserves this

smile

she took 14 lakhs and left

57
9650
124
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Rakhi is the wisest woman for a reason, own contract+ briefcase leke bhaga joy

top 3 confirmed

ruby / rahul / nikki

0
3736
31
Expand
desiman wrote:

she took 14 lakhs and left

See, she’s far more intelligent than the others 🤣

57
9650
124

NikkiTamboli journey inside BB14 house ended as 2nd Runner-up. Salman khan announced her name as evicted contestant and thus #BiggBoss14 got its TOP2 – #RubinaDilaik and #RahulVaidya.

231
654
8

Wait what ??? You guys are still watching Big boss? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667366/medium/IMG_20210221_222916.jpg?1613926768

57
9650
124
Sunny__123 wrote:

Wait what ??? You guys are still watching Big boss? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/667366/medium/IMG_20210221_222916.jpg?1613926768

yes poora desh dekh raha hai

kisiko koi farak nahi padta

Missing