Fi - 2% cb upto 500 via debit card/UPI

55°
Deal Cadet
sonyvegaspro...

https://fi.money/features/pay-w...fi

I was getting the above CB by paying cc bills on park+ via debit card but as now debit card option is disabled? Do you guys know any other alternative, if yes please share. Thank you. 

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
Top Comments
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use CRED app and payment via Fi UPI

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

There are tons and tons of threads for FI account freeze.

Better to be safe from this illusion of money, that they are distributing.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I have been using fi account since launch and I have never faced any issue. There must be some hanky panky stuff a user must have done, else why will they block or freeze.
9 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Use CRED app and payment via Fi UPI

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

There are tons and tons of threads for FI account freeze.

Better to be safe from this illusion of money, that they are distributing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have seen cases where they are putting debit freeze on accounts i.e why I just add money and instantly use it for cc payments or any other purchase.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can use Bajaj finserv,payzapp, mobikwik apps for debit card.cred for upi pay through Fi app

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Mera to credit freeze ho gaya.. maine bola iska kya kare ab.. pura hi band kar dete.. i mailes to close.. no reply yet.. 30 din baad rbi me jqungq ye acc band nqhi kar raha na hi credit freeze hata raha

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Fi is known for freezing the account and changing it to below account like plus from infinite if you are not in infinite no cashback will given 

Any time they will block account too saying security concerns 😂 like they are scared about our money more than us

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It seems to me that customers who don't have any prior Federal Bank account face Debit freeze/account freeze issues a lot. 

I already had a Federal Bank Account & didn't have do any KYC for Fi Account as it picked up all the details from Federal Bank. No issues faced whatsoever.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
I have been using fi account since launch and I have never faced any issue. There must be some hanky panky stuff a user must have done, else why will they block or freeze.
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Same for me

replyuser
Click here to reply