Hot Deal

Flipkart account blocked

1070°
Deal Cadet
Finguru

Hi, My flipkart account is suddenly blocked. I phoned up customer support and they were clueless (as usual!!!) about why it was blocked. The account is in regular use and used on a single mobile device. Any idea what should i do?

Expired
96 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Twitter
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Regular use?, how many order and returns . Mobile orders. etc
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Just a couple returns in the past month. no return in the past week to trigger anything. no mobile orders.just normal orders and sometimes playing the funzone games etc. Ive got around FK gift card balance of around 3k or so. really bad experience with FK.
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Mine also blocked today. Last order i don't even remember may be 2 3 months or more than that. Only issue is i have around 1750 gift card balance left which was stuck because flipkart refunded myntra gift card cancelled voucher in gift card balance. Complained to cc, twitter and consumer helpline. Hope atleast they allow gv use.
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
no , once account is gone it will not come back 
also they would not allow u to use gift balance
View 1 more reply
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Mine is also blocked, last order placed in Oct 1st week.
Wingman Wingman
Link Copied
Why TF they are blocking so many accounts now?
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Mail escalations team ( Escalations @ flipkart .com) but keep your expectations low (Unblocking account is a very rare scenario with FK. Its been a while i've seen a thread on suspensions after they introduced purchase limits per category)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Thanks, just did that. I also sent a email to the walmart escalations team through the contact i received through https://www.elliott.org/company-contacts/wa...t/

Fingers now crossed. this is insane. if they dont apologize and restore services immediately, shall escalate it till the cows come home and then once my money is received back, close all of my transactions with FK. enough is enough.
View 9 more replies
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Bruh why was it blocked in the first place ? It's shocking! 😬 Did you place multiple orders with multiple recipients / shared your credentials  with multiple people ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Nope.. i just have 2 recepients - myself and my family. app is used only by me on desktop and mobile phone (single mobile phone).
View 16 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Same issue happened with me 1000 Gift card and 2500 supercoins plus 200 supercoins awaited for recent order. This happened just after playing games. Have already raised a query with them on Twitter. Let's see
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

Just checked. My account also blocked. Not sure why they blocked it. They are asking me to contact cc to fix it. 

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/821731/medium/IMG20221107231538.jpg?1667843171

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

well i hope your account get unblock after contacting them....

if they don't, then ask for refunds of available balance or to pay flipkartpaylater bill (if applicable), they will unblock for some hours so you can withdrawl or pay anything..

in my and many other cases whose accounts got blocked years ago still not unblocked... in some cases they unblocked them after some months, but not mine... mine is still blocked even after more than 2 years..

just use another no and email and create new account..

nowadays flipkart account is on mercy of sellers or delivery guys or system algorithum... your account may get block even though it may not be your fault and then they don't care about you anymore..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
My account is also blocked. It was my main account And when I talked to cc, he said you didn't placed any order form last 6 years and your last order was in 2016 and after this he disconnected the call.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Mine 5yr old account blocked also today twitter is filled with complaints they mass blocked every looter i guess rolleyes
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Not all ig
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Lgta hai kisi backend employee ko job se nikala hai Flipkart wale ne 

Link Copied

Flipkart sending offer in email even after blocking account. What the hell. 😂

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/821756/medium/IMG20221108083411.jpg?1667876754

Trailblazer Trailblazer
Link Copied
Its not safe to keep wallet balance in FK they block without reason happened for me long back 3yrs ago
Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
Mine unblocked. Arroung half an hour back it was showing blocked but retried just few minutes ago its working now.
Link Copied

Just sent email to escalations and account now active. Not sure what's happening. 🤦‍♂️

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied
What is the mail id?
View 2 more replies
Generous Generous
Link Copied
My account also unblocked. Now will utilise whole gv balance. Can't trust flipkart, they can block account anytime
Link Copied

Now cc called me and telling me that my account not blocked at all and i mistaken wrongly. 😂 what else I can say for this explanation. 🤦‍♂️😜

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Mine also unblocked now what a shit show by flipkart joy
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
I also have 200 gv in fk account (thru games). will use it ASAP.
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
2days back i blocked Flipkart promotion mail as spam, and unsubscribed it. Yesterday they blocked my Flipkart account.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
My account got unblocked now after 24 hours. Seems a technical glitch. Will use my supercoins and gift card ASAP. Avoid playing games. Yesterday while playing games my account got blocked.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

It's not about playing games.Some people have been using Rooted devices to exploit FK games and FK has already begun a purge against these accounts.

It's time to stop playing FK games using rooted devices.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My account too unblocked now, no response from FK escalations. Shall use all the GV balance and supershit coins and what not. then it is tatabye to FK. if they cannot sort out their sh!t then they shall lose their customers, plain and simple. 

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
My account is also unblocked 😍 . I was right it was a error in their system, they did same in past too
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

flipkart be like

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/821794/medium/images.jpg?1667886326

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Mine past 3 orders got automatic cancelled on flipkart plus acc. And same order got delivered to non flipkart plus acc. On same addresses. I heard people ranting more about plus acc. Getting blocked. I have good amt(5digits+) of balance in plus acc. Any way to utilise it all? Before the blocking comes down to me... I currently don't have any shopping req anything else I can use the balance on
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Buy iPhone Talk to shopkeeper Sell it to shopkeeper @ no profit no loss. You will not loose a single penny
View 15 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

They can't block my account..i have already  deactivated Flipkart Account..

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Super Ninja technique plus1 plus1
replyuser
Click here to reply