Flipkart account blocked

115°
Deal Newbie
nasirahmad.1
Hi everyone. I have ordered a MacBook M1 from flipkart, it is not shipped yet and my flipkart account is blocked now.
I have doubt on seller so wanted to cancel my order but unable to as my account is blocked.
Need your advice, will i get my refund if i cancel the order at the time of delivery
Please help
Thank pray
18 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

some seller cancelled order dont worry. again again cancel

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Hope so

Pro Critic Pro Critic
Link Copied

Yes, u'll get ur refund. Btw u can call Flipkart costomer care from registered mobile number and request them to cancel your order.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I did call but they said they can cancel the order as my flipkart account is blocked

Blaze Blaze
Link Copied

Why did it get blocked? More Flipkart Axis cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I even don't have Flipkart axis cc.

They informed me that the number of order return is high that's why they  blocked it. But i rarely return any product maybe just 1%

View 1 more reply
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Welcome to Flopkart block club

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Actually most of my shopping is from flipkart and never faced any issue earlier. But now i think better to shop from amazon

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Yes, you will get the refund if order is not delivered.

Also you can still write to their escalations and the nodal officer and ask for the order to be returned to seller if despatched or to stop (cancel) the order if not despatched.

If some fools have manually flagged it for the wrong reasons, then Flipkart does unblock the accounts too. It is rare though for the customers to persist and them to assign one's issue to a sensible agent.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Thanks for the advice bro.

I called them 3 times and asked them to cancel the order and finally they have cancelled the order and i got a message that refund processed and will reflect in my bank account within 4 days.

But they have also confirmed that my flipkart account will still block.

Now i have decided not to shop on Flipkart anymore.

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If an account is blocked by Flipkart, then any active order will get cancelled by default. This is what I seen in the past.

Also, it would be great if you can share some insight regarding the blockage of your Flipkart account.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Actually as per their mai they are saying the number of return is too high from my side but i rarely return any product, maybe just 1% return.
Further, my MacBook order is not cancelled yet from their side also today my groceries order got delivered and some items were missing and i cant raise any complaint as my account is blocked
View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

So wait for MacBook delivery if you want or just reject the parcel. Tweeter will help to connect good costomer service.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

on safer side, write an email to [email protected] seeking clarity and confirmation on order status.

replyuser
Click here to reply