Flipkart account hacked

91°
Deal Newbie
mmmah

Hi,

My flipkart account was hacked and gift card worth 40K was placed from my account . Immediately called customer care to cancel the order but was told complaint has been raised and will receive an update by Nov 1st . meanwhile the order has been delivered. called flipkart again but was told since it is digital order there is no means for them to cancel and order was delivered to today. Please help how to deal this now . Thanks a lot in advance. 

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
14 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Mode of payment used ?

Pay Later ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

bro same happened with me 20 days back .. had u installed any software on your laptop ? hacker must have accesed your gmail and then accessed your flipkart account.

mine 44k was used from my card he purchased google play vouchers .. flipkart support is trash i contacted them immediately they assured me that they flagged the transaction as fraud and it will not go through , that time order was placed on hold . but next day order went through and they said same they cant do anything.

fortunately, i contacted my card provider same time and reported the fraud and i have gotten the amount back within 36 hours in my card. u should immediately report fraud to your card provider. 

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

card? how did the order placed with card without otp in the first place?

View 5 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Heil Flipkart & their users.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How did they pay for the order? Were you cards or bank accounts used to pay for it? If it did, how did they access the transaction otp or password in case of netbanking?

If the payment was done using your credit card, call the card company and report it as fraud.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

doesn't otp require for payments?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Even though My account was hacked last month, I made a complaint to the local cyber cell for the fraud, After 20 days Flipkart refunded me only 17k out of 50K, Flipkart is doing this with the fraudsters Because I got the information from Cyber cell that the amount is held by the Flipkart. Even Flipkart Customer Support also said that to me.  I am still waiting for the remaining Amount.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

i also filed the cyber complaint but the officer said come after some days and all .. as i got money reversed by card provider i didn’t persued the cyber complaint. also flopkart blocked my account and didn’t even provided me any report on the fraud happened. where can i file complaint against flipkart ?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Gmail 2 Step verification laughing in the corner..

replyuser
Click here to reply