flipkart axis card question

210°
Deal Lieutenant
kukdookoo

Friends suppose person a has flipkart axis card in his name. if person b uses his card to order from his flipkart account then will a’s card get cashback?
when is cashback given?
are all products eligible for cashback?
how to check if seller is third party seller and if order will be fulfilled by flipkart or third party on flipkart?

@getready @LIMBO

Expired
30 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

It’s credited to the card(statement). I only got it last month… 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

a will get cb if b uses card.

you will get 5% cashback for all transaction done on flipkart…. all products, all sellers. no matter fulfilled by fk or not

flipkart assured is labeled on product page if fulfilled by FK

cashback credit in next statement . eg 15march to 15 april cb will be credited on 12-13 may

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

It’s credited to the card(statement). I only got it last month… 

after how much time? are all products covered?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

a will get cb if b uses card.

you will get 5% cashback for all transaction done on flipkart…. all products, all sellers. no matter fulfilled by fk or not

flipkart assured is labeled on product page if fulfilled by FK

cashback credit in next statement . eg 15march to 15 april cb will be credited on 12-13 may

paji any upper limit for cashback?someone posted in some old thread that cashback will be given only if a gets a sms confirming the same 2 days after the purchase. is it correct?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji any upper limit for cashback?someone posted in some old thread that cashback will be given only if a gets a sms confirming the same 2 days after the purchase. is it correct?

no upper limit. no confirmation sms required . 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

paji any upper limit for cashback?someone posted in some old thread that cashback will be given only if a gets a sms confirming the same 2 days after the purchase. is it correct?

sometimes confirmation sms is not received yet they issue cb. so confirmation is not always sent.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

after how much time? are all products covered?

I don’t think cashback will be given for gold coins

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

sometimes confirmation sms is not received yet they issue cb. so confirmation is not always sent.

Now seems they have discontinued permanently. Not getting sms for last last month for all axis cards.

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

Now seems they have discontinued permanently. Not getting sms for last last month for all axis cards.

I used it last 3 days back and received the SMS.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
jileg wrote:

I used it last 3 days back and received the SMS.

Okay. I am not getting maybe of transaction tracking, earlier I got messages for Flipkart Internet pvt but now from last month transaction is tracking as Flipkart Payments.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

@bohemian paji any such excluded category like this?

Only gift card on flipkart.

Cashback shall not be eligible for following spends/transactions on the card,

  Fuel Spends
o Purchase of gift cards on Flipkart & Myntra
o EMI transactions
o Purchases converted to EMI post facto
o Wallet loading transactions
o Purchase of Jewelry items o Cash advances
o Payment of outstanding balances
o Payment of card fees and other card charges
W.e.f. March 15th, 2022, cashback shall not be eligible for payments made towards rent (MCC – 6513)

moreover i haven’t used it on gold

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rahulsoni0706846 wrote:

the list provided by @bohemian clearly mentioned jewellery purchases excluded 

jewellery and gold coins are different segment but all the websites consider them same

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

jewellery and gold coins are different segment but all the websites consider them same

imo gold coins are in different category but some sites count jewellery items in fashion category 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have 2 flipkart acc.. Having 1 axis credit card linked to 1st acc.. Today I ordered one mobile through 2nd acc… I got like this msg after order placed..

Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card xx6366. T&C apply

May I know why I got this…????

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Rakeshmg wrote:

I have 2 flipkart acc.. Having 1 axis credit card linked to 1st acc.. Today I ordered one mobile through 2nd acc… I got like this msg after order placed..

Congratulations! You are eligible for 1.5% cashback on your last transaction with Flipkart Axis Bank credit card xx6366. T&C apply

May I know why I got this…????

I wondering why I got 1.5% insted of 5%… But while ordering it showed me 5%… Can anyone had experienced it???

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Rakeshmg wrote:

I wondering why I got 1.5% insted of 5%… But while ordering it showed me 5%… Can anyone had experienced it???

@bohemian

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Rakeshmg wrote:

I wondering why I got 1.5% insted of 5%… But while ordering it showed me 5%… Can anyone had experienced it???

you will get 5% if not raise dispute

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
bohemian wrote:

you will get 5% if not raise dispute

raise dispute with flipkart support if one does not have axis account?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

raise dispute with flipkart support if one does not have axis account?

Axis credit card support

Cool Cool
Link Copied
Expand
Rakeshmg wrote:

I wondering why I got 1.5% insted of 5%… But while ordering it showed me 5%… Can anyone had experienced it???

I experienced the same yesterday. I have raised this issue already with Axis Bank

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Some issues at fk end
Payment for flipkart internet pvt merchant says 1.5% and that for flipkart payments says 5%.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
insta wrote:

Some issues at fk end
Payment for flipkart internet pvt merchant says 1.5% and that for flipkart payments says 5%.

Payment for flipkart internet pvt merchant says 1.5% and that for flipkart payments says 5%.

2 confirmation messages come?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

Payment for flipkart internet pvt merchant says 1.5% and that for flipkart payments says 5%.

2 confirmation messages come?

No
I did 3 txn last week, for two it was flipkart payment and 5% cb msg, for one it was fk internet and sms says 1.5%.
I chkd my last month statement,
I had got 5% for fk internet pvt.
So not sure how accurate sms are, will only know when statement comes after 2-3 days.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
insta wrote:

No
I did 3 txn last week, for two it was flipkart payment and 5% cb msg, for one it was fk internet and sms says 1.5%.
I chkd my last month statement,
I had got 5% for fk internet pvt.
So not sure how accurate sms are, will only know when statement comes after 2-3 days.

So what’s the update on checking the card statement??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
dgreatgambler007 wrote:

So what’s the update on checking the card statement??

Statement showing 1.5% cashback for fk internet cry

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
LIMBO wrote:

It’s credited to the card(statement). I only got it last month… 

How do I activate the card for online use? I tried the site and the app, both seem to be down.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply