Hot Deal Flipkart Bid & Win Show | New Season | Starts from April 7th - May 6th | Win Products, Gift Vouchers | Full updates

2223°
Punjab Kings
5,245
25996
65
Flipkart Bid & Win Show | New Season | Starts from April 7th - May 6th | Win Products, Gift Vouchers | Full updates
Bid & Win Show | New Season

Dates: April 7th 00:00:01 Am – May 6th 11:59:59 PM (30 Episodes)

How to Play:
1) Go to Flipkart App
2) Go to videos section from bottom menu
3) Select Bid & Win

Host (Dheeraj Juneja) will announce a product everyday and define a price range of 10K.
Users need to select any 1 price out of 101 possible prices between the 10k range (incremental of Rs.100).
next day winners will be announced on basis of lowest unique bid.
Daily Few Products(max up to 10) winners and others will get 100SCs.

Already successfully completed 3 seasons, but I don’t know how #Glitchkart still naming it as season 2. laughing

As per admins decision previously that Prediction based regulars contest (like bid & win/Playwithchampions) are not allowed to post on deal sections.
(Since its opinion based that there are no definite answers or polls needed for this contest and it should be a discussion thread)
We had separate discussion for every new season and we have added updates previously for all seasons separately starting from day 1 till season end.

Previous season links
https://www.desidime.com/discussions/flipkart-b...

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/flipkart-b...

https://www.desidime.com/discussions/flipkart-b...

In season 1, some dimers won products.
But from other seasons, i dont remember any dimers won products.
There are other prizes like GVs and SCs are won by several dimers.

Good luck to all


I will share the some stats along with excel sheet which prepared for previous seasons

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1lmwl_wtZ-zVLzw...

Disclaimer: I wont tell exactly what to do, you have to decide based on previous results and facts

Expiring In 19 days

Deal Wiki

  • Last updated by: Mayavi

For 19th April (Episode 13)
Product : Flipkart Perfect Homes Sofa
Range : ₹45,000 – ₹55,000
Rewards :
Product for 1 winner.
₹1000 GV for 100 Winners
100 SC for other winners
Good luck to all.


Previous Day Range : ₹1,000 – ₹9,000
Winning Bid: 7500

342 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
5,245
25996
65

I requested admins not to with merge with any of the already created similar threads for Bid & win new season. @MJ911 @ankur2.0
Most of them are created for game announcements and some of them are posted in deals section without knowing the decision we conclude that this type of shows are not allowed to post in hot deals.

I planned to update details for whole season like how I did for season 2 and 3. (Links added in OP)

56
1834
7

This time only prizes are

Products and rs 100 gv. No sc this time.

214
4402
34
Mayavi wrote:

Reserved

Reserve for upcoming seasons too.you can mention dates later 😜,kidding

Btw already placed bids for today,any tricks to win sureshot,will be highly appreciated.

56
1834
7
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Reserve for upcoming seasons too.you can mention dates later 😜,kidding

Btw already placed bids for today,any tricks to win sureshot,will be highly appreciated.

You need to lucky to win as nobody need to bid at that price. 😂

5,245
25996
65

For 7th April (Episode 1)
Product : Mi 4X Pro UHD Smart TV
Range : ₹40,000 – ₹50,000
Rewards :
Product for 1 winner.
Others winners: ₹100 GV
Good luck to all.

214
4402
34
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

You need to lucky to win as nobody need to bid at that price. 😂

My luck reversed from season 2,i need to bring my luck back with a bang.any mantras or black magics would help? Can u suggest any 🤗

5,245
25996
65
Expand
rajarew wrote:

Reserve for upcoming seasons too.you can mention dates later 😜,kidding

Btw already placed bids for today,any tricks to win sureshot,will be highly appreciated.

Not sureshot.
But as a group of users, you can try some short ranges and try to max out your results.
I follow the same with my friends and we had won several times.

56
1834
7
Expand
rajarew wrote:

My luck reversed from season 2,i need to bring my luck back with a bang.any mantras or black magics would help? Can u suggest any 🤗

Om mayavi ka Mayazaal chale swaha.

Chant this mantra 108 times daily. 😂

5,245
25996
65
Bk100 wrote:

This time only prizes are

Products and rs 100 gv. No sc this time.

Gvs are much good rather than SC.
Sometimes SC are much benefitted smile

214
4402
34
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Om mayavi ka Mayazaal chale swaha.

Chant this mantra 108 times daily. 😂

Bhai timing bhi batao,subha,shyam and raat 12 baje ? 🙈,Any special prayers need to be done on dark moon days 😎

5,245
25996
65
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Om mayavi ka Mayazaal chale swaha.

Chant this mantra 108 times daily. 😂

Lol
No need daily, do it once and see the difference stuck_out_tongue

55
393
3

again it is back. hope to win some product. never won anything except supercoin in second season

2,695
45265
144

Good work, ha and kg added

157
10518
125

last year had got correct answer but opened the prize late and missed the product pensive

2,695
45265
144
desiman wrote:

last year had got correct answer but opened the prize late and missed the product pensive

Opening rewards early doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll win products, products are hardly 1/2/3 and chances to win is 0.1% even if you predict accurately, lakhs of people play this and there are 500-1000 winners daily

254
2811
18
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Opening rewards early doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll win products, products are hardly 1/2/3 and chances to win is 0.1% even if you predict accurately, lakhs of people play this and there are 500-1000 winners daily

Yes but opening early gives a chance to win the product. No one won a product by opening reward late during the day. So yes, even if opening rewards early doesn’t guarantee success, it is still the best bet.

1,643
13264
34
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Lol
No need daily, do it once and see the difference stuck_out_tongue

ok, lets try what happen

Om mayavi ka mayazaal chale swaha smiling_imp

56
1834
7
Expand
homedimer wrote:

ok, lets try what happen

Om mayavi ka mayazaal chale swaha smiling_imp

Mayazaal ka effect 😂

Freebies section main aagaya. 😂

5,245
25996
65
Expand
homedimer wrote:

ok, lets try what happen

Om mayavi ka mayazaal chale swaha smiling_imp

Disqualified for using devil horn emoji stuck_out_tongue

1,643
13264
34
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Disqualified for using devil horn emoji stuck_out_tongue

😮😐😕🙃

5,245
25996
65

For 8th April (Episode 2)
Product : Insta360 OneR Action Cam
Range : ₹50,000 – ₹60,000
Rewards :
Product for 1 winner.
Others winners: ₹100 GV
Good luck to all.

Results for E1 Not announced yet at this moment.

157
10518
125
Expand
Siddhartha07 wrote:

Opening rewards early doesn’t necessarily mean you’ll win products, products are hardly 1/2/3 and chances to win is 0.1% even if you predict accurately, lakhs of people play this and there are 500-1000 winners daily

first season people had got rewards by opening it on First come first basis

5,245
25996
65
Expand
desiman wrote:

first season people had got rewards by opening it on First come first basis

Yup, but later FK changed the algorithm.
Many got products in morning also

56
1834
7
Mayavi wrote:

For 8th April (Episode 2)
Product : Insta360 OneR Action Cam
Range : ₹50,000 – ₹60,000
Rewards :
Product for 1 winner.
Others winners: ₹100 GV
Good luck to all.

Results for E1 Not announced yet at this moment.

E1 results will morning 9 am every day just like big buzz show.

157
10518
125
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Yup, but later FK changed the algorithm.
Many got products in morning also

IPL predictions will it be posted later part of the day as before rolleyes

157
10518
125
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

E1 results will morning 9 am every day just like big buzz show.

they keep changing as per their wish stuck_out_tongue

5,245
25996
65
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

E1 results will morning 9 am every day just like big buzz show.

That’s common TnC.
But it never came on time.
90% it will announced before 3am itself.

56
1834
7
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

That’s common TnC.
But it never came on time.
90% it will announced before 3am itself.

Bid and win episode 1 results declared

162
977
7
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Bid and win episode 1 results declared

Winning Bid 48000

Missing