Hot Deal

Flipkart (Ekart) delivery issue.

1688°
Deal Cadet
Rakeshsah
My flipkart order is in nearest Ekart hub from 25th July. I went to Ekart hub and they informed me that are are unable to assign delivery agent to my product due to technical issues. I have raised complaint with flipkart about delay in delivery. But there is no proper response from Flipkart. Product price is now increased by 2000rs so if I cancel I have to pay extra 2000rs. In sales I got it for 6000rs. Any one suggest me what so I do.
21 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wait for some time. They will deliver…

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
Eventually they will deliver, most likely today. It happened with me 2 times out of my total 3 orders with flipkart. The item arrives at the last mile / nearest hub and stays there for 1-2 days. Sometimes it shows the item is out for delivery , but does not get delivered, in the evening you get a message the item will be delivered tomorrow. When I called the delivery person, they say they just met with an accident ( a common excuse for people not respecting others time), but will try their best to deliver it today itself. Specially with expensive phones and consumer electronics, buyers do not want the item to be remaining at one place for too long. Compared with amazon, with amazon your deliveries always keeps moving, does not stay at one place for too long. That's one reason why I prefer amazon to flipkart. With amazon when your delivery reaches at the last mile office, the delivery people there, just want to deliver it you at the earliest no matter what obstacles are on the way, also very organised, professional and committed to their delivery work. In my experience, Amazon deliveries are like clock work , an item I order might travel thousands of kilometers to reach my door, and still 8 / 10 times I can correctly predict at what time the delivery person will reach my door.
Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Join Ekart as a delivery agent , get your item and then resign
Deal Baba Deal Baba
Link Copied

If you went there why didn’t you self pick the item

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I went to hub but he is not giving the product

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They refused to give you the item when you went there? rolleyes

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

You can ask them to deliver the package and they can mark deliver the order from their system only without any delivery exceutive. But completely depends on them

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I said him the same, but he is not doing

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

me in kerala palakkad. my items which i ordered stuck in coimbature for the last 16 days. every time after 3 days delivery resheduled message will come. i think no items is coming to kerala from other states as they put the pin codes not deliverable accourding to the Covid catagory A,B,C,D
LAST MONTH MY ITEM WAS DELIVERED AFTER 18 DAYS. this time some food items are cancelled stating it is perishable and gfot email that i will be compensated the differance in price as flipkart e gift cards if i order again within 7 days. but on that email maximum gift card will be stated to RS 150

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can you tell me your pin code? I’ll order COD and if it doesn’t deliver I’ll get GV grin

Link Copied

You weren’t allowed to take delivery from the hub.?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Yes, there not giving the product, hub person is not able to scan the bar code of my product

Link Copied

679513 sreekrishnapuram
678001 palakkad
678633 katambazhippuram
678601 edathanattukara
679503 cherpulassery

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My order delay pls help argent delivery today today 😛

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

My order is not solve 

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Anyone have the customer care number of ekart Indore?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I ordered groceries from Flipkart but app show ur groceries delivered at time but there is no delivery at my doorstep. Delivery agent call at due date and denied to delivered our order at doorstep and said that cancelled ur order if u not to receive at my location.Payment is done but after 3 days no refund and no delivery of my grocery 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I ordered groceries from Flipkart but app show ur groceries delivered at time but there is no delivery at my doorstep. Delivery agent call at due date and denied to delivered our order at doorstep and said that cancelled ur order if u not to receive at my location.Payment is done but after 3 days no refund and no delivery of my grocery 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Amount not debited in my account 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Plg send me customer care service centre number send me 

replyuser
Click here to reply