Flipkart gamezone and customer care

184°
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2

Guys if you are blocked from gamezone then I don’t think anything can be done as if you call/contact customer care they will say that it is seller’s decision as per t&c and you can’t do anything.

19 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0

46-47 days still seeing error in gamezone

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2

Mine is blocked from more than 3 months

Missing
Deal Cadet
27
677
5

I was locked out for about 7 days. Gave 1 star on App Store citing poor platform in gamezone which locked me out. Account was unlocked in 2 days. Not sure if that did the trick but you could give it a try.

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2
kurk wrote:

I was locked out for about 7 days. Gave 1 star on App Store citing poor platform in gamezone which locked me out. Account was unlocked in 2 days. Not sure if that did the trick but you could give it a try.

I have seen people getting unblocked after 1/2 months on their own but not mine

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0
PikaPika wrote:

Mine is blocked from more than 3 months

Holy moly.. thats bad 😢

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

I have seen people getting unblocked after 1/2 months on their own but not mine

Not even mine, they said that they verify accounts so if you are eligible for gamezone you will be notified 😏

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

I know. Lost a lot of supercoins and a powerbank

I lost goqii fitness band 😒 n some ₹50 vouchers

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2
Expand
HeartBeatzzz wrote:

Not even mine, they said that they verify accounts so if you are eligible for gamezone you will be notified 😏

And after that you never got notified and made a new account to play?

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2
nk0468884471 wrote:

My flipkart game zone account has been banned, what to do? @admin

It can’t be unblocked. If you want to play then hard reset your phone and then make a new account to play games

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
1765
32
nk0468884471 wrote:

My flipkart game zone account has been banned, what to do? @admin

Sabar karo!!!
Your account might get unban after some days and some rewards you won will be revoked.

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

And after that you never got notified and made a new account to play?

Nope, if you login with new account in the same phone then they might block that account too so dont try lol.. its been more than 10 month i guess, and i an still waiting..

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
370
2
Expand
HeartBeatzzz wrote:

Nope, if you login with new account in the same phone then they might block that account too so dont try lol.. its been more than 10 month i guess, and i an still waiting..

login with new account after factory reset won’t lead to ban but if you directly login with new account then a sure shot ban.

My account is blocked for more than an year now

Also I guess you quoted wrong comment

Missing
Deal Newbie
71
20
0
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

login with new account after factory reset won’t lead to ban but if you directly login with new account then a sure shot ban.

My account is blocked for more than an year now

Also I guess you quoted wrong comment

Oh sounds great but don’t know if reset thing works on iPhone. And nope, you replied to my comment, so it was for you..!

Missing
Perfectionist
6,793
12779
118
Expand
PikaPika wrote:

login with new account after factory reset won’t lead to ban but if you directly login with new account then a sure shot ban.

My account is blocked for more than an year now

Also I guess you quoted wrong comment

Check DM.

Missing