Flipkart hand in gloves with fraudsters.

Flipkart hand in gloves with fraudsters.

232°
Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21

This is the message I just received on my mobile number which I provided for the orders I placed day before yesterday on Flipkart during that Flat 500 off joke of Flipkart.
See how my personal information have been sold carelessly by these immoral crooks in Flipkart.
All orders were cancelled by this low life people of Flipkart citing Lack of stock and to give equal chance of ordering to all that too after dispatching the products. My point is they don’t have the guts to accept there fault that it was a glitch/error from their side, instead they choose to come out as some saint who want to give equal chance to all. Now this flopkart is the only one left on earth to be a crusader of equality.
On the other hand they are so coward and have no guts to take on these insects cum scamsters who loot innocent people after acquiring their personal information from their Big brother Flipkart.

44 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Baba
4
16527
251
drsa478 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545020/original/IMG_20190104_111210.jpg?1546581301

Now they started this type of thing in the name of flipkart.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21

Look at the English and the number, for God’s sake it’s a damn jiophone number by the looks of it and this chindi Chor will give a SUV. Wow. I am sure he is some Bihari who is bringing laurels to the already shining name of Bihar.

Missing
Community Angel
42
31625
517
drsa478 wrote:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/545020/original/IMG_20190104_111210.jpg?1546581301

Hope flipkart is not next paytm, these days paytm sends a statutory warning after each order stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

Now they started this type of thing on the name of flipkart.

Have received such things in the name of Paytm also, a lot infact.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
androgame wrote:

Hope flipkart is not next paytm, these days paytm sends a statutory warning after each order stuck_out_tongue

Flipkart started sending the same off late too.

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3539
66

I doubt they would do so intentionally. Looks like some internal leak to me. People having access to customer database can be easily bribed for these information.

OTOH, most people have got accounts with paytm or fk with their primary number.. number associated with infamous banks those sell their database like.. 10ke 20ke kilo lelo.. smirk

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
deb3l wrote:

I doubt they would do so intentionally. Looks like some internal leak to me. People having access to customer database can be easily bribed for these information.

OTOH, most people have got accounts with paytm or fk with their primary number.. number associated with infamous banks those sell their database like.. 10ke 20ke kilo lelo.. smirk

Okay. But I have given my information exclusively to Flipkart, now it’s who’s responsiblity to safeguard that data from ‘intentional’  or ‘unintensional’  misuse, fraud and loot?
If I agree with your point, even unintentional murder shouldn’t be punished by the courts which is the case as of now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
deb3l wrote:

I doubt they would do so intentionally. Looks like some internal leak to me. People having access to customer database can be easily bribed for these information.

OTOH, most people have got accounts with paytm or fk with their primary number.. number associated with infamous banks those sell their database like.. 10ke 20ke kilo lelo.. smirk

My point is Flipkart is responsible 100% for it as I have shared my data with them,  to deliver my order, a business deal, they can’t share it with any third party especially some low life chindi Chor.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21

Just received call from that p*glet. Didn’t abused him for a change. And asked him not to cheat inoccent people. expressionless

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3539
66

@drsa478 Yes, fk is 100% responsible in anyways. No doubt in that. Even in my assumptions, it’s fk’s prime responsibility to safeguard our database with most vigilant ways possible. Same goes with paytm too. Sad that, we came to know how irresponsible these companies are wrt our data. I have my last hope with Amz now, let’s see how far can it go..

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
deb3l wrote:

@drsa478 Yes, fk is 100% responsible in anyways. No doubt in that. Even in my assumptions, it’s fk’s prime responsibility to safeguard our database with most vigilant ways possible. Same goes with paytm too. Sad that, we came to know how irresponsible these companies are wrt our data. I have my last hope with Amz now, let’s see how far can it go..

No site is safe. They are least bothered about our data. expressionless

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7575
119
drsa478 wrote:

Just received call from that p*glet. Didn’t abused him for a change. And asked him not to cheat inoccent people. expressionless

tweet the sms screenshot to flipkart

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3539
66
drsa478 wrote:

Just received call from that p*glet. Didn’t abused him for a change. And asked him not to cheat inoccent people. expressionless

Good thing you did there. plus1 Rather I suggest to mass report that number to authorities. What do y’all think?

Once I got a similar call from one fraudster asking me about my debit card credentials. To my surprise he stared abusing me when I said which one? Lol… These people never change!

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Good thing you did there. plus1 Rather I suggest to mass report that number to authorities. What do y’all think?

Once I got a similar call from one fraudster asking me about my debit card credentials. To my surprise he stared abusing me when I said which one? Lol… These people never change!

This person didn’t knew one word of english at the same time claiming to be calling from Flipkart office from Tata jamshedpur, Jharkhand with full dehati accent. And asked me whether I will like to have tata safari or money. I asked his designation there in fk. He was like what? I said I asked his employee id. He told his name. I said money. He and his fellow smiled to this thinking bakra fas gaya. He asked me to share my bank details and SMS I receive on my mobile from bank. I told him to transfer money in my Flipkart wallet. He started blabbering, Sir you don’t trust me and all. I said my friend work in fk. When you got Flipkart office in Jharkhand. I told him not to cheat inoccent people, it’s not good. He said kya hota hai usse. Ek baar paise le liya to. I said koi gareeb ho, uska paisa loot ke usko kitna problem hoga. Koi kaam  karo aise looto mat logo ko. He disconnected then.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
desiman wrote:

tweet the sms screenshot to flipkart

No use. Complained such things to Paytm and Flipkart a lot before in 2018. They just say we will forward this to our team. Even they don’t do anything about the incidents in which people actually lost their money to these crooks.

Missing
Deal Captain
28
13232
152
Expand
BLANCO wrote:

Now they started this type of thing on the name of flipkart.

check out the English imp

Missing
suspended
171
729
15

But i received the orders relieved

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
Parle-G wrote:

You won 1st price… smiley

I don’t know what’s with these Jharkhandi fraudsters, they always make me win Tata Safari. smirk

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
lazyboii wrote:

But i received the orders relieved

Flat 500 off ones?? flushed

Missing
Blogger
1,594
3539
66
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

This person didn’t knew one word of english at the same time claiming to be calling from Flipkart office from Tata jamshedpur, Jharkhand with full dehati accent. And asked me whether I will like to have tata safari or money. I asked his designation there in fk. He was like what? I said I asked his employee id. He told his name. I said money. He and his fellow smiled to this thinking bakra fas gaya. He asked me to share my bank details and SMS I receive on my mobile from bank. I told him to transfer money in my Flipkart wallet. He started blabbering, Sir you don’t trust me and all. I said my friend work in fk. When you got Flipkart office in Jharkhand. I told him not to cheat inoccent people, it’s not good. He said kya hota hai usse. Ek baar paise le liya to. I said koi gareeb ho, uska paisa loot ke usko kitna problem hoga. Koi kaam  karo aise looto mat logo ko. He disconnected then.

Sigh! Now after hearing such stuff, one can not figure out what went wrong on Earth that people started to think like this. disappointed_relieved

Though I can point this out to a lot of directions, still I feel “easy money” has become the norm and it’s just some start of desperation. Most fraud calls come from those areas, be it paytm, fk, sbi, I remember a detailed article somewhere. It’s their daily business.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
deb3l wrote:

Sigh! Now after hearing such stuff, one can not figure out what went wrong on Earth that people started to think like this. disappointed_relieved

Though I can point this out to a lot of directions, still I feel “easy money” has become the norm and it’s just some start of desperation. Most fraud calls come from those areas, be it paytm, fk, sbi, I remember a detailed article somewhere. It’s their daily business.

I think it’s the part of economy of the state. Remember Madhu Koda.

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
desiman wrote:

yes many pple got the delivery

sunglasses

How. Didn’t they cancelled the orders that were even shipped?

Missing
Shopping Friend
636
7575
119
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

How. Didn’t they cancelled the orders that were even shipped?

they delivered some of the orders not all were cancelled

Missing
Deal Subedar
621
1905
21
Expand
desiman wrote:

they delivered some of the orders not all were cancelled

Wow and these fu**ers are calling me. Atleast select the ones who received the orders. Aaga gaya kuch nahi glass toda bara aana. expressionless

Missing
Deal Newbie
63
86
3

You seem to be more upset by the order cancellation than the fraudster calls. A lot of the blame lies with the third party sellers for call frauds. They get the shipping address with contact information for delivering the shipment.

On the other hand, pricing error/ technical glitch loots are pure luck. Nobody is entitled to get the items. If you get it, great, otherwise move on.

Missing