Flipkart issue replacement issue

53°
Deal Newbie
fr-pra

Recently bought an laptop frm Flipkart .which is defective .placed replacement request but their response is not good.even after 8 days they didn’t sent technician for checking the issue. It’s very important for me..can I call directly the laptop brand customer care and get the issue e solved  directly frm.them..is it valid or they deny replacement later ..if I do that
Someone please guide me

10 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Put it over twitter with problem screenshot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tag them andvtag sheildvoc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
navkr wrote:

Put it over twitter with problem screenshot

I need it for day after tomorrow..
As I’m in new place I cannot borrow frm someone
Can I call brand customer care and ask them to prepare jobsheet and send their technician

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Replacement= Account Blocked sweat Beware

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Nationalist wrote:

Replacement= Account Blocked sweat Beware

Oh really worried..but there is no fault in me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
fr-pra wrote:

I need it for day after tomorrow..
As I’m in new place I cannot borrow frm someone
Can I call brand customer care and ask them to prepare jobsheet and send their technician

You can try but better to get it replaced.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

next time buy from a reputable physical store
they match the price online, and some even have models that are not online
have stopped purchasing expensive goods online except mobiles

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
fr-pra wrote:

Recently bought an laptop frm Flipkart .which is defective .placed replacement request but their response is not good.even after 8 days they didn’t sent technician for checking the issue. It’s very important for me..can I call directly the laptop brand customer care and get the issue e solved  directly frm.them..is it valid or they deny replacement later ..if I do that
Someone please guide me

whilst the latter can work too… but unless the brand gives a job sheet or some documentary evidence.. the marketplace or seller can eadily claim unsuthprised tampering and reject.
But odd thing is.. how come you are mentioning it here after 8 days and/but not hsve created multiple (daily?) contacts with them for them to have their bozos from Bengaluru handle your case?
Did you even once email to the ‘cs-head’ or ‘ceo’ or the ‘grievance.officer’ email address yet or not?
At-least asked the frontline agents to have them so called escalations get in touch with you within “N” hours (or you can verbally inform/give notice of impending legal follow-up).
Never tried the grievance.officer email address but if cs-head {{@}} flipkart .com people see the e-mail or some newbie agent has the case locked to their name.. they call up soon after. (From numbers starting with +9180679××××× | or if it is work from home or different location then it is +9180350×××××)
If the newbie (escalation) person helps.. great smile
Else throw a bit of weight around and get tough.. requesting call back from their supervisory staff/ team manager (actual escalations) or if further messed up for lobg.. then by group manager (who have two or three team managers under them)
Obviously yours is a minor issue, which routine ‘office staff’ (primary team) can handle/ resolve.
(The Work from Home, temporary hires who call back are of no use. Only the calls that directly connect to agents.. in offices… are usedul. The WFH kids or fools are just hired before big billion day/ diwali and gradually the vendors are terminated.)

Missing