Flipkart Plus query

261°
Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620

Have 500 supercoins in Non Plus account

If I join Plus, will 500 coins stay in account or be deducted.

These coins were credited on 31 July lat year, so will they expire on 31 July this year Even if I join plus by redeeming them?

29 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Pro Entertainer
1,569
25664
269

It will stay, won’t get deducted. Can’t say about expiry though.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139

Flipkart has changed the rules now. They used to deduct plus coins. I paid 50 coins for plus membership in Dec’ 18.

With supercoins, they are not deducting coins now. Coins will stay in your account.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4153
48
Roushh wrote:

Flipkart has changed the rules now. They used to deduct plus coins. I paid 50 coins for plus membership in Dec’ 18.

With supercoins, they are not deducting coins now. Coins will stay in your account.

What about renewal?

Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620
Roushh wrote:

Flipkart has changed the rules now. They used to deduct plus coins. I paid 50 coins for plus membership in Dec’ 18.

With supercoins, they are not deducting coins now. Coins will stay in your account.

Okay.
Please suggest best thing to redeem for 500 supercoins
(Best monetary value)

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

What about renewal?

Same. No supercoins deduct now.

All you need to do it earn 300 supercoins in last year and your membership will auto renew for another year.

Missing
Analyst
575
10338
105
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Same. No supercoins deduct now.

All you need to do it earn 300 supercoins in last year and your membership will auto renew for another year.

Yes …No super coin will deducted on renewal of fk plus

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
avgn wrote:

Okay.
Please suggest best thing to redeem for 500 supercoins
(Best monetary value)

I couldn’t find anything worth buying either. I also have 800 supercoins.
Waiting to buy Flipkart voucher.

Missing
Perfectionist
1,915
63327
620
Expand
Roushh wrote:

I couldn’t find anything worth buying either. I also have 800 supercoins.
Waiting to buy Flipkart voucher.

Till June 500 Supercoins (50 coins) were worth Rs 900-1000
Now can’t even see to get RS 500 worth items

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
avgn wrote:

Till June 500 Supercoins (50 coins) were worth Rs 900-1000
Now can’t even see to get RS 500 worth items

Yep. stuck_out_tongue

They devalued the worth of coins. But that’s what they do. Their ultimate goal is to maximize their own profits.

And when (or if) I reach to 1500 coins to buy FK vouchers, they will again devalue the coins or my coins will expire. cry

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8184
122

are the coins with expiry date or will stay as long as possible rolleyes

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
desiman wrote:

are the coins with expiry date or will stay as long as possible rolleyes

1 year. If you don’t use, they will expire after that.

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
683
7

They have not considered the Existing Users who had already accumulated the “Coins”
I had 50+ coins earlier…. If I would have know, I would have Redeemed for 1k FK GC earlier …

Either they should increase Validity of Old Coins….. or bring a lower FK denomination as well

Missing
Pro Entertainer
963
35652
471
Tejaa wrote:

It will stay, won’t get deducted. Can’t say about expiry though.

it will stay not get deducted

read it as:
it will stay not
get deducted

maybe yes, maybe not
I don’t know actually
😪🙄😑

Missing
suspended
22
836
18
sifar wrote:

They have not considered the Existing Users who had already accumulated the “Coins”
I had 50+ coins earlier…. If I would have know, I would have Redeemed for 1k FK GC earlier …

Either they should increase Validity of Old Coins….. or bring a lower FK denomination as well

That’s why they have set a higher denomination to redeem so that u keep ordering more and more from their website and end up nowhere

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
683
7
Expand
THE_GODFATHER wrote:

That’s why they have set a higher denomination to redeem so that u keep ordering more and more from their website and end up nowhere

Flipkart needs to accept that they are not Amazon…. they are now secondary to all Users after Amazon now.

Rather than creating such high targets that people won’t reach, they should have made it more lucrative so that people actually order more…..

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
233
2
sifar wrote:

They have not considered the Existing Users who had already accumulated the “Coins”
I had 50+ coins earlier…. If I would have know, I would have Redeemed for 1k FK GC earlier …

Either they should increase Validity of Old Coins….. or bring a lower FK denomination as well

Let’s all dimers bomb them on fb, twitter, insta and mail regarding lower value gv also for coins giving reference to earlier 1000 gv for 50 coins

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
408
4
Expand
rahul2367 wrote:

Let’s all dimers bomb them on fb, twitter, insta and mail regarding lower value gv also for coins giving reference to earlier 1000 gv for 50 coins

Bro, it doesn’t matter to them. Now their game is to increase this loyalty bonus related spending and cash in.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
503
4153
48
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Same. No supercoins deduct now.

All you need to do it earn 300 supercoins in last year and your membership will auto renew for another year.

Ok that’s good earlier you have to pay 50 coins to renew now its free .So even if they reduce the value of supercoin its okay.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Ok that’s good earlier you have to pay 50 coins to renew now its free .So even if they reduce the value of supercoin its okay.

They also made it very hard to redeem good vouchers.
Earlier we could buy 1000 rs FK voucher at 50 points. Now they increased it to 3000 rs FK voucher for 1500 super points. Earning 1500 points in a year is a huge deal.

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
233
2
Expand
Roushh wrote:

They also made it very hard to redeem good vouchers.
Earlier we could buy 1000 rs FK voucher at 50 points. Now they increased it to 3000 rs FK voucher for 1500 super points. Earning 1500 points in a year is a huge deal.

Ya.. Its like teasing hungry by showing food but intention is not to give.
One need 15 orders worth 2500 or more to reach 1500 coins in a year i.e. more than 1 order each month. Not fair. They should include a 1000 or 1500 worth voucher also.
Otherwise all dimers need to club their purchases and redeem the vouchers😜

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
233
2
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

Bro, it doesn’t matter to them. Now their game is to increase this loyalty bonus related spending and cash in.

It will matter to them when so many people will ask for same.
We can run a hashtag also #UnfairFlipkart as they converted coins to supercoins without any prior notice or deadline otherwise many of us would have redeemed thw vouchers.
Flipkart had intentionally done this. At least we can try if majority of us are convinced to do so.

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2274
27
Expand
Stardeals wrote:

Yes …No super coin will deducted on renewal of fk plus

earned supercoins : 300
current balance : 170
fk plus expiry : 3rd Aug
will they renew my fk plus without any charges? any idea?

Missing
Deal Subedar
394
2274
27
Expand
B4TM4N wrote:

earned supercoins : 300
current balance : 170
fk plus expiry : 3rd Aug
will they renew my fk plus without any charges? any idea?

Membership renewed for 1 year.. smile

Missing