Flipkart Scam

161°
Deal Newbie
priyanka.rod...

I had ordered a “FLIPKART PERFECT HOMES SOLID WOOD 4 SEATER DINING SET” on 28th Sept 2021 costed and billed at 16,099 it was specified that the PRODUCT will be delivered on 17th Oct 2021. Post the placement of my order there was no update on any delay on delivery till 18th Oct 2021 which is one day later to the promised delivery date – and to my surprise the update was given only post I had raised the issue stating the delivery was done. where in I don’t see any update where the shipment is stuck and when will it be delivered. I have had chat with the Flipkart Chat support (which is of no use as it’s not accurate it just follows a prefixed script) they said it’ll take 2 days for the issue to be resolved. Which was 20th Oct 2021 this 2nd time they made their customer wait without any idea on where is the product. On 20th I never got any update from the team till eod I get an update they need 1 more day to resolve the issues and this the 3rd time they made their customer wait. Again on 21st I get call from the customer care executive and whosoever called me told that there is no update still on where is the product and they’ll raise it to the seller to check why is there a delay he told me it’ll be definitely resolved by 25th Oct 2021. Here there is deviation as well where in as a customer I was frustrated waiting and wanted to cancel the order for my surprise the order is not eligible for cancellation as it’s huge category order it’s already shipped, as the order amount which fully paid is huge I was stuck without an option but wait this the 4th time they are making their customer for the same order history.On 25th again as usual there was no update at all from the “FLIPKART CUSTOMER CARE TEAM” till I requested for a call just to know the again the date of resolution is moved to 26th Oct 2021 – this is the 6th time they made their customer wait.Today is 26th Oct 2021 – zero information on the product, no calls from thr customer care. This time I really dint want to call them myself as always but I choose to write this here for the world to know the SCAM FLIPKART is running on their customer. And to my surprise I receive a message today saying the issue will be resolved by 17th Oct 2021 – Now you tell me guys how on earth will they go back to past date to resolve the issue, I am guessing maybe scammers have those powers!! SHAME ON FLIPKART – Please learn from AMAZON how to deliver a product and how to deal with the customer.

2 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

FK customer care, I believe, can not see anything more than what u see in app/site; They just blabber anything but will not help
They are sitting there for those customers who can not chk status in app etc
Friend had similar bad exp during RelameX7Max purchase, they kept extending date of delivery and finally cancelled after 15 days; imagine the so much inconvenience of xchange phone backup/restore…FK is now flopkart, anything goes wrong then its hell

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Sad to hear bro, Prefer amazon or offline for such big amounts.

replyuser
Click here to reply