Hot Deal

Flipkart started crediting SuperCoins for Video Contests Rewards

443°
100% OFF
Deal Lieutenant
UniqueDimer

Good News for Desidime users

.

Finally, Flipkart has started crediting SuperCoins instantly for Video contests’ Rewards.

.

Hence, those who are close to the target of 2500 SuperCoins, waiting to get Flipkart Gift Voucher of Rs. 2500/-, check your Coin balance.


Link to check SuperCoins: https://www.flipkart.com/plus/coins-activity?l....

.

.

If you have reached the target of 2500 SuperCoins, then you can get the Flipkart Gift Voucher of 2500/- using 2500 SuperCoins.

.

Link to get Gift Vouchers using SuperCoins: https://www.flipkart.com/supercoin/all-offers?c...

.

.

HURRY UP DIMERS.

.

.

Note: Today, you can also get 50 SuperCoins instantly by converting 10000 Gems from the Flipkart Games’ Gems Wallet.

Expired
47 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

When you are gonna sleep bro. Good night

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you, any idea about old SC, almost one month got over not crediting

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

anyone contact with fk cc about pending sc

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Me also looking for pending one month supercash, but today they credit instantly

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

What about old coin??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
naveenchowdari539 wrote:

Thank you, any idea about old SC, almost one month got over not crediting

For me as well they didn’t credited even single coin or voucher and yesterday they added the voucher immediately

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
vipin13 wrote:

What about old coin??

For sure they will do something fishy, crediting new coins but not crediting 1 month old coins is weird. After 30 Dec they didn’t added any coin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
guri92g843 wrote:

Me also looking for pending one month supercash, but today they credit instantly

*supercoins wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I stopped playing these quizzes from the day flipkart started pausing videos on split screen. How are you guys bypassing it. Any trick? It’s unbearable to watch these videos for 30+ minutes.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ULYSSES wrote:

I stopped playing these quizzes from the day flipkart started pausing videos on split screen. How are you guys bypassing it. Any trick? It’s unbearable to watch these videos for 30+ minutes.

Truly. Same here looking for some trick. Can’t stand those jokers especially FYI tired_face

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
lokzzzzz wrote:

Truly. Same here looking for some trick. Can’t stand those jokers especially FYI tired_face

You want rewards but dont want to play fair game.

I am with fk in this fair play. Dont try to cheat fk. Otherwise they will be forced to take actions.
Now they introduced captcha to weed out automated scripts. More actions may be fallow in coming days.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rishavkwatra wrote:

For sure they will do something fishy, crediting new coins but not crediting 1 month old coins is weird. After 30 Dec they didn’t added any coin

Some enquiry might be happening about automated scripts and cheating.

They will surely give credit to genuine players for sure. It might take time. But sc will surely come to account in coming days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Asking for captcha also to see reward 😃

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
lokzzzzz wrote:

Truly. Same here looking for some trick. Can’t stand those jokers especially FYI tired_face

working fine for me

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

Some enquiry might be happening about automated scripts and cheating.

They will surely give credit to genuine players for sure. It might take time. But sc will surely come to account in coming days.

Yes, yesterday they added captcha to unlock reward

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I played one old episode. But sc not credited instantly. So only new episodes they are crediting as of now

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

You want rewards but dont want to play fair game.

I am with fk in this fair play. Dont try to cheat fk. Otherwise they will be forced to take actions.
Now they introduced captcha to weed out automated scripts. More actions may be fallow in coming days.

true.

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
Expand
lokzzzzz wrote:

Truly. Same here looking for some trick. Can’t stand those jokers especially FYI tired_face

Downlaod flipkart app 7.12

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

i am getting scs for old episodes once check your wallets now guys

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

80-90% of pending SCs are already added to me(as per my track sheet). Still for 17 shows around 100 SCs ( 17*5) are still pending. smile

For me too, though I didn’t created any track-sheet for the same. But, just before I reached the target of 2500 SCs in one device, the 2.5 GV was gone, with the old “Coming Soon” status… cry

@kswaraj

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

For me too, though I didn’t created any track-sheet for the same. But, just before I reached the target of 2500 SCs in one device, the 2.5 GV was gone, with the old “Coming Soon” status… cry

@kswaraj

it will come again and go soon becoz so many reached and waiting…i have redeemmed and reached to 890sc now

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kswaraj wrote:

it will come again and go soon becoz so many reached and waiting…i have redeemmed and reached to 890sc now

Yes, exactly. And that’s a horrible imp thing now. I reached 2.5K SCs 1st time only.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
UniqueDimer wrote:

Have you guys got all the pending SCs and GVs from FK?
@Mayavi @snowflake @kiranparepally @Nationalist @Ramesh1997 @Himanshu1234567 @kswaraj @anilkumarn @Bk100 @guri92g843 @rishavkwatra @vipin13 @naveenchowdari539 @gopaalsy568 @Super_Saiyan

Received most of them with my first time 50 GV… Didn’t keep any track though… Believing in FK that they will credit all SCs… grinning grinning

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Himanshu1234567 wrote:

Received most of them with my first time 50 GV… Didn’t keep any track though… Believing in FK that they will credit all SCs… grinning grinning

Yes, no doubt in that though…🤗

Missing