Hot Deal

Flipkart suspicious activity detected

507°
Deal Subedar
akki4554

I see an error Suspicious Activity Detected when I try to unlock the gift for Flipkart fake or not. It says I cannot claim any rewards from flipkart video. I have played total of 11 videos till date and hardly 50 coins. I complained fk about this but there is no response yet. I dont misuse my account, very low returns and 4-5 orders per year. What is Flipkart trying to do?

23 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dont claim anything to flipkart. For anything complained against flipkart or its system leads you to block your account with available GV balance.

Try only if you have power to take flipkart to consumer forum. Otherwise don’t fight with flipkart. Leave it.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Agree with the above ^^ My Account was blocked and the reason for excess Coupon Redemption WTF !!!.. It was unblocked after 2 or 3 years.. When WalMart took over I guess…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I had approx 3k vouchers added to my account this morning. Placed orders worth 2200. I have another 5k voucher bought through smartbuy. Lets see, I don’t think they will block the account. I don’t misuse my account. At least not that I am aware of. One thing for sure, I will not click FK links from DD anymore while logged in to my account.

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Did you played games through two accounts.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
akki4554 wrote:

I had approx 3k vouchers added to my account this morning. Placed orders worth 2200. I have another 5k voucher bought through smartbuy. Lets see, I don’t think they will block the account. I don’t misuse my account. At least not that I am aware of. One thing for sure, I will not click FK links from DD anymore while logged in to my account.

Also make sure never to buy mobiles/high value items using gift cards. In fact I don’t suggest buying flipkart gift cards at all for values more than 2-3k.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
akki4554 wrote:

I had approx 3k vouchers added to my account this morning. Placed orders worth 2200. I have another 5k voucher bought through smartbuy. Lets see, I don’t think they will block the account. I don’t misuse my account. At least not that I am aware of. One thing for sure, I will not click FK links from DD anymore while logged in to my account.

Use Your Gift Vouchers As Soon As Possible… And Remember Don’t Buy Any Electronics Product From Flipkart…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I have not added the 5k voucher yet. Will use it only while checkout

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

When ever flipkart sale starts, i see lots of account block posts. Looks like for flipkart sale means account blocking

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Had happened same thing couple of months ago, I was winning gems regularly and flipkart thought it was enough.

I think I logged in another mobile with account,for that they blocked me.

When I posted a complaint, they didn’t even gave a proper reply.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Dont give correct answers daily its a suspicious activity dey will block u joy

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

This will be reply from there end. joy joy

Hi ,

We are sorry to let you know that we’ve got a confirmation from seller that as per the terms and conditions of the contest you are not eligible to play the game.

Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify you from the benefits of this Contest.

We would like to thank you for being patient while we worked on this.

we would love to hear from you. Please share feedback about your experience by completing the email survey you’ll get shortly.

Hope this helps.

Community Angel Community Angel
Moderator
Link Copied
Pikachu_ wrote:

This will be reply from there end. joy joy

Hi ,

We are sorry to let you know that we’ve got a confirmation from seller that as per the terms and conditions of the contest you are not eligible to play the game.

Sellers and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify you from the benefits of this Contest.

We would like to thank you for being patient while we worked on this.

we would love to hear from you. Please share feedback about your experience by completing the email survey you’ll get shortly.

Hope this helps.

We all know what they all got in those email survey feedback. stuck_out_tongue sweat_smile

Cool Cool
Link Copied

many users – claim rewards have been blocked for games on flipkart

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
desiman wrote:

many users – claim rewards have been blocked for games on flipkart

They blocked my claim rewards last month only. 😡

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

They blocked my claim rewards last month only. 😡

How many SC you in account. My friends had 2400+ in two accounts, both blocked for 2500 GV redemption. I guess they are detecting device ID/mac address. This ID change only when device is reset. I have 2200 SC but will not claim SC now, I will all SC at once when I collect additional 300SC.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

How many SC you in account. My friends had 2400+ in two accounts, both blocked for 2500 GV redemption. I guess they are detecting device ID/mac address. This ID change only when device is reset. I have 2200 SC but will not claim SC now, I will all SC at once when I collect additional 300SC.

I had 3800 + sc. Needed another 1200 sc to claim myntra voucher.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Bk100 wrote:

I had 3800 + sc. Needed another 1200 sc to claim myntra voucher.

Are you still blocked for 2500GV? I have 2500SC  lying in my one flipkart account which I stopped playing hoping that flipkart will remove the blocking. But I now I am thinking for playing for 5K myntra voucher.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mufasa wrote:

Are you still blocked for 2500GV? I have 2500SC  lying in my one flipkart account which I stopped playing hoping that flipkart will remove the blocking. But I now I am thinking for playing for 5K myntra voucher.

I claimed 2500 gv. But afterwards they blocked.

Missing