Fraud

52°
Deal Newbie
shamz.shabzs...

Recieved an order from naaptol which hasn't been ordered by any of my family member. My mom recieved it and paid 700rs as she thought I might have ordered it. My mom once has ordered from naaptol so all the same details were written on the package like address and phone number but that no. Is not in use now. Someone else is operating it now. I called customer care in ghaziabad but the guy refused to give back refund. After that i called on Mumbai customer care service then i had a conversation with one of the girl and she agreed to give back refund through coupon. Next day, delivery guy came to pick up order but didn't give any coupon. Again i called customer care then the guy on the line said the coupon I'll recieve on the same old number. I still got stuck again on the same thing. Paid 700rs for the garbage products that i didn't order and i am not going to get refund. So beware of naaptol. Never purchase or recieve any products from naaptol. Make sure to inform your parents too.

Expired
1 Comment  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied
Your mom should have called you before making payment. What is inside ? Are those/ stuff still with you ?
replyuser
Click here to reply