Hot Deal Fraud User Selling Used Amazon Voucher

1456°
207 Comments  |  
45 Dimers
Missing
suspended
148
537
13

I think this guy is also victim of fake voucher and not fraud. Otherwise he will not give gift card first (before payment) if he knows this is fake voucher. Person from whom he got voucher might not supporting him and accordingly he is not giving gift card id. Also he is on dd since last 4 years and no other dimer had any issue with this guy.

Issue occurs only due to gift card is not added immediately by the buyer.

Missing
Community Angel
137
33758
557
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

karma not equal to integrity/honesty

newbie or senior doesn’t matter

the person matters

Right bro, but need some representation of same, theres no scale to judge a person, so how to judge if someone is trustworthy or not without even seeing him

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Bro nobody can keep happy with fraud money. Sooner or later they have to pay for their Karma.

Life works in mysterious ways , people end up paying this way or that way rather sooner than later in certain ways.

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
36
1
hiteshu wrote:

I think this guy is also victim of fake voucher and not fraud. Otherwise he will not give gift card first (before payment) if he knows this is fake voucher. Person from whom he got voucher might not supporting him and accordingly he is not giving gift card id. Also he is on dd since last 4 years and no other dimer had any issue with this guy.

Issue occurs only due to gift card is not added immediately by the buyer.

Right Bro U Understood My Situation Rest all Saying Cheater to me. I Have Not Done Any Fraud With Manish Bro.

Missing
Deal Cadet
70
423
6
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Right Bro U Understood My Situation Rest all Saying Cheater to me. I Have Not Done Any Fraud With Manish Bro.

Recheck with the source u bought with

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Right Bro U Understood My Situation Rest all Saying Cheater to me. I Have Not Done Any Fraud With Manish Bro.

No one is saying that you are a cheater. But you should not hide the details if you are selling something. If we buy GV from any site, they do provide gift card id. You should have shared both while trading.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

You are not a cheater. But you should not hide the details if you are selling something. If we buy GV from any site, they do provide gift card id. You should have shared both while trading.

I was supporting him till today Morning. I gave him link to check Amazon gift card, message him how to check. But in the morning he told You have used the voucher and I am not responsible once it is sold. After that I decided not to support further. He started blaming me without having anything.

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Right Bro U Understood My Situation Rest all Saying Cheater to me. I Have Not Done Any Fraud With Manish Bro.

Brother try to get gift card id from u have purchased GV. Sothat all the facts come on paper. Its question of ur reputation.
Also ur reply that my responsibility was till yesterday was not correct. U should explain ur situation to manish. He might help in this matter.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
androgame wrote:

Right bro, but need some representation of same, theres no scale to judge a person, so how to judge if someone is trustworthy or not without even seeing him

there is nothing as such parameter

people cheat in real life physical dealings as well.
we can never know

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1431
17
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Right Bro U Understood My Situation Rest all Saying Cheater to me. I Have Not Done Any Fraud With Manish Bro.

Please Share The Source of the Gv

Missing
Community Angel
137
33758
557
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

there is nothing as such parameter

people cheat in real life physical dealings bas well.
we can never know

So that concludes that one should never do trading, right?

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
androgame wrote:

So that concludes that one should never do trading, right?

its  business depends on individual risk appetite.


Atleast one should get hold of a mobile number for obvious reasons and verify from Truecaller.

Missing
Deal Subedar
42
2879
26
Expand
rogerthat wrote:

its  business depends on individual risk appetite.


Atleast one should get hold of a mobile number for obvious reasons and verify from Truecaller.

OP has the mobile number. Even the address.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16
Expand
SleeperRAW wrote:

OP has the mobile number. Even the address.

Bro I have his real name, address, his real pic, his linkedIn profile link, his firm name. So, I am not worried about tracking. Even he didn’t blocked me on what’s app.

Someone sold him the used voucher and now he wants me to bear that loss.

Missing
Community Angel
137
33758
557
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Bro I have his real name, address, his real pic, his linkedIn profile link, his firm name. So, I am not worried about tracking. Even he didn’t blocked me on what’s app.

Someone sold him the used voucher and now he wants me to bear that loss.

But as he told its his friend, so shouldnt be an issue there

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16
Expand
androgame wrote:

But as he told its his friend, so shouldnt be an issue there

Bro I told him at least 20 time to tell your friend to send gift card id. I told him to tell your friend to send snapshot so that he can’t tell you a lie. But still he said his friend told I used the code and Amazon is saying this.

Now What to do if he still want to believe that person

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
36
1
Expand
hiteshu wrote:

Brother try to get gift card id from u have purchased GV. Sothat all the facts come on paper. Its question of ur reputation.
Also ur reply that my responsibility was till yesterday was not correct. U should explain ur situation to manish. He might help in this matter.

Bro I have purchased voucher from 3rd person. When I ask for voucher I’d from him he gave I’d that I’d I have gave to Manish but he is saying this is fake gift I’d. I explained my full situation to Manish but he is saying he don’t care of any third person. I gave him right voucher why Manish did not use the voucher on same day. I gave him voucher first then after confirmation of voucher I asked for payment. I also asked Manish that I will add vouchers to your account then u can make payment. But he disagreed and says me he need vouchers. Then I gave him vouchers then he send me payment. I have no proof who used the voucher my friend or Manish. I don’t know what to do now.

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
1752
16
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Bro I have purchased voucher from 3rd person. When I ask for voucher I’d from him he gave I’d that I’d I have gave to Manish but he is saying this is fake gift I’d. I explained my full situation to Manish but he is saying he don’t care of any third person. I gave him right voucher why Manish did not use the voucher on same day. I gave him voucher first then after confirmation of voucher I asked for payment. I also asked Manish that I will add vouchers to your account then u can make payment. But he disagreed and says me he need vouchers. Then I gave him vouchers then he send me payment. I have no proof who used the voucher my friend or Manish. I don’t know what to do now.

Why I would share mine account having 4-5k balance.

Missing
Community Angel
137
33758
557
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Bro I have purchased voucher from 3rd person. When I ask for voucher I’d from him he gave I’d that I’d I have gave to Manish but he is saying this is fake gift I’d. I explained my full situation to Manish but he is saying he don’t care of any third person. I gave him right voucher why Manish did not use the voucher on same day. I gave him voucher first then after confirmation of voucher I asked for payment. I also asked Manish that I will add vouchers to your account then u can make payment. But he disagreed and says me he need vouchers. Then I gave him vouchers then he send me payment. I have no proof who used the voucher my friend or Manish. I don’t know what to do now.

Bro first of all, is it a third party or a friend. Both are different cases, you used both the terms in your argument

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
36
1
Expand
androgame wrote:

Bro first of all, is it a third party or a friend. Both are different cases, you used both the terms in your argument

Third person is my friend

Missing
Deal Subedar
24
1431
17
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Third person is my friend

You should have checked that gift card id, while buying from a friend, it would be easy to track the culprit

Missing
suspended
148
537
13
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Bro I have purchased voucher from 3rd person. When I ask for voucher I’d from him he gave I’d that I’d I have gave to Manish but he is saying this is fake gift I’d. I explained my full situation to Manish but he is saying he don’t care of any third person. I gave him right voucher why Manish did not use the voucher on same day. I gave him voucher first then after confirmation of voucher I asked for payment. I also asked Manish that I will add vouchers to your account then u can make payment. But he disagreed and says me he need vouchers. Then I gave him vouchers then he send me payment. I have no proof who used the voucher my friend or Manish. I don’t know what to do now.

Send mail to Amazon and ask that in which login this voucher is used. They might send u the mail id in which it is used.

I had past experience of the same wrt big bazaar voucher. Woohoo has provided store from where same is used.

Missing
Blogger
0
2067
55
Expand
manish.kumar19 wrote:

Why I would share mine account having 4-5k balance.

plus he will have your login details and he can check your other details after logging in,

can spend money on bill payment recharges.

your point is valid.

always take both gc code and id from now onwards if u do.

check balance and use it. and make payment.

and i reiterate once again if u have forgotten on a serious note.

Why are u after petty deal being a CA.

Missing
Pro Critic
181
4767
139
Expand
0101.navdeepmittal737 wrote:

Bro I have purchased voucher from 3rd person. When I ask for voucher I’d from him he gave I’d that I’d I have gave to Manish but he is saying this is fake gift I’d. I explained my full situation to Manish but he is saying he don’t care of any third person. I gave him right voucher why Manish did not use the voucher on same day. I gave him voucher first then after confirmation of voucher I asked for payment. I also asked Manish that I will add vouchers to your account then u can make payment. But he disagreed and says me he need vouchers. Then I gave him vouchers then he send me payment. I have no proof who used the voucher my friend or Manish. I don’t know what to do now.

Is the gift card id fake or not? So much confusion over just gift card id.

Post your gift card id here or at least share it with some trusted people along with voucher code. People can verify if it is the valid gift card id or not.

If the gift card id is fake then you do not have a solid case.

If the gift card id is valid then what is the problem? Contact Amazon CC about it and they will let you know who redeemed it.

Missing