Hot Deal

Freecharge axis bank card cashback query

493°
Deal Cadet
sgsg792

My statement for freecharge axis bank card is generated today
When will i get cashback?
Cash will be credited on freecharge only?

Please share details if body using it

97 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

did they ask for ITR and other docs while applying for CC?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Original wrote:

did they ask for ITR and other docs while applying for CC?

You got a notification right?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

@sgsg792
Let us know once you get the cashback.
Will it give cash back for loading Freecharge wallet also?(

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

Applied, will let you know..

I thought applying for Google Ace Axis Card but i did not receive notification in Google pay pensive

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can i change FreeCharge axis card to axis ace card after 3 month? Anyone know plz reply

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Got my cashback in the card account itself after 3 days of bill generation

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
ClassicGamer wrote:

Got my cashback in the card account itself after 3 days of bill generation

Will wait for 1-2 more days

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got My cashback after 3 days of bill generation directly into the card account laughing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

Anybody applied FreeCharge credit card on Card to Card basis ?

@sgsg792 @Simbha3 @ClassicGamer

I had applied on card to card basis. But i had received a call from freecharge that i was eligible then only i gave another card statement

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sgsg792 wrote:

Mine was pre approved 😀
Didn’t required anything

Pre approved means didn’t you fill personal and professional details in FreeCharge app ? Also didn’t you submit any document like atleast kyc and  without any physical verification ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

I had applied on card to card basis. But i had received a call from freecharge that i was eligible then only i gave another card statement

Did you apply through branch?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
xera0117 wrote:

Did you apply through branch?

No. I applied via freecharge app after i received their call that I can apply it and after that on the next day agent came for kyc. Everything was done on a tablet. Only other card previous month statement photocopy was taken as physical document.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

No. I applied via freecharge app after i received their call that I can apply it and after that on the next day agent came for kyc. Everything was done on a tablet. Only other card previous month statement photocopy was taken as physical document.

i am also getting pre-approved freecharge axis cc. but will not apply since the cb limit is set 500 per month.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ClassicGamer wrote:

No. I applied via freecharge app after i received their call that I can apply it and after that on the next day agent came for kyc. Everything was done on a tablet. Only other card previous month statement photocopy was taken as physical document.

Check pm

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@Original @Simbha3 Have you received your card..?
What are the joining fees charged..?
Any word on annual fee and fee weaiver conditions..?
I see there is flat 2%cb on all txns and 5% on fc

@sgsg792

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
dev007 wrote:

@Original @Simbha3 Have you received your card..?
What are the joining fees charged..?
Any word on annual fee and fee weaiver conditions..?
I see there is flat 2%cb on all txns and 5% on fc

@sgsg792

no one came for verification.. after 1month it was rejected. if you are seeing pre approved no documentation etc. don’t fall in the trap

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Simbha3 wrote:

no one came for verification.. after 1month it was rejected. if you are seeing pre approved no documentation etc. don’t fall in the trap

Thanks, let me see,
I have applied it last night and got a call today from axis to send agent to collect documents.
Also checked FC app and can see the card status as approved pending verification with limit visible. Let’s see how it goes.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Thanks, let me see,
I have applied it last night and got a call today from axis to send agent to collect documents.
Also checked FC app and can see the card status as approved pending verification with limit visible. Let’s see how it goes.

Which document they asked and collected?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Superdry wrote:

Which document they asked and collected?

Agent is on his way to collect my pan and aadhaar.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Agent is on his way to collect my pan and aadhaar.

Do u have axis saving account? I am also getting notification for this card since many days but I don’t have axis saving account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Superdry wrote:

Do u have axis saving account? I am also getting notification for this card since many days but I don’t have axis saving account

Nope, nothing except a kyc’d freecharge account

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
dev007 wrote:

Nope, nothing except a kyc’d freecharge account

Great enjoy
Do update once approved/got the card

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/668236/medium/Screenshot_20210226-154545_Freecharge.jpg?1614334551Same here. I don’t have any income proof to show. Only pan and adhar available. Waiting for the call.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/668236/medium/Screenshot_20210226-154545_Freecharge.jpg?1614334551Same here. I don’t have any income proof to show. Only pan and adhar available. Waiting for the call.

you will get it card on card basis also
if your CB is good

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
dev007 wrote:

@Original @Simbha3 Have you received your card..?
What are the joining fees charged..?
Any word on annual fee and fee weaiver conditions..?
I see there is flat 2%cb on all txns and 5% on fc

@sgsg792

No joining fee, annual fee 350+gst

Missing