Girlfriend VS Wife who spent more money?

200°
Missing
Deal Cadet
76
113
0

Girlfriend VS Wife who spent more money?

32 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
139
802
69

do u want to take decision based on outcome here?

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31

Both have their pros and cons money is not only criteria.

Missing
Critic
373
3623
48

GF makes you spend money. Wife directly spends your money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
20
0

paise bahut hai..kharcha karne wali chaiye kissing_heart

Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2690
67

gf spents more money
wife thinks about savings stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
Money_Heist wrote:

paise bahut hai..kharcha karne wali chaiye kissing_heart

Use kaise pta chalega paise hai kharch krne wali chaiye use dikhao to bhai . wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
hackerboys wrote:

gf spents more money
wife thinks about savings stuck_out_tongue

And your wife can also stand with you and earn , I have seen some girlfriends doing same so very hard to say that only wife does that smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
53
223
0
panchabhut wrote:

GF makes you spend money. Wife directly spends your money.

That’s a witty reply! KG

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
505
7

Wife consider saving and other stuff while GF dont. GF will spend your money like water…..because thats why they wre with you (except few serious cases).

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
385
11

gf specially when a person is married and has a extramarital affair stuck_out_tongue

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
317
2
Professor1 wrote:

gf specially when a person is married and has a extramarital affair stuck_out_tongue

Sounds as if it is from experience? grinning grinning grinning grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
20
0
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

Use kaise pta chalega paise hai kharch krne wali chaiye use dikhao to bhai . wink

Kaise dikhau bhau..Any Suggestion?

Missing
Deal Subedar
141
1204
82

Ofcourse wise spend more in long run.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5478
120

I am my own girlfriend, spending money equivalent to 2 girlfriends, with all the ice creams and pizzas.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/636672/medium/6925694yzn5bVR.gif?1600104300

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
Expand
Money_Heist wrote:

Kaise dikhau bhau..Any Suggestion?

good physique good looks,descent accessories,sports bikes ,cars as you have andha paisa smile good home is already their (assumption) some speaking skills these are some of examples as list is long and everyone is wise you take whatever you like . And content to bhra pda h youtube pe you can choose accordingly as per your need and every girl don,t want to spend money like water some are wise one also.

Tips:don,t waste money for which you will regret later on .

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
sence wrote:

I am my own girlfriend, spending money equivalent to 2 girlfriends, with all the ice creams and pizzas.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/636672/medium/6925694yzn5bVR.gif?1600104300

When some day you find a friend (girl)who complete ,s you you may like to share your pizzas with her and affcourse it will not hurt you as well as your pocket wink

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
83
0

Strange.. Not even a single person said.. I SPEND MY GF OR WIFE’S MONEY. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Strange.. Not even a single person said.. I SPEND MY GF OR WIFE’S MONEY. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyesMATLAB poorer Bharat ki ladkiyaan.. ek hi Prajapati ki hain joy joy.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
431
5478
120
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

When some day you find a friend (girl)who complete ,s you you may like to share your pizzas with her and affcourse it will not hurt you as well as your pocket wink

That ship has sailed away to heaven 12yrs back. And when I sign out, I am going down to lucifer bro’s place. So afterlife pizza share is out of option too. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
Expand
sence wrote:

That ship has sailed away to heaven 12yrs back. And when I sign out, I am going down to lucifer bro’s place. So afterlife pizza share is out of option too. sunglasses

It may come back but it,s your life your choice and I don,t want to go deep in it smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
735
8

Few things
1. Stay away from gold diggers.
2. Serious girl dont let u spend on them. Else both of you spend for the moments.
3.Relation makes u one. Both of u  treat each other like you treat yourself. It means if u are spender u will spend on her if u are not u will not.
4. I dont spend mostly but sometimes i do to make her happy but she also does the same.
5. Trust and treat ur patner like u siblings, be original in relationship it will long lasting.

6. Relationship should be your strength and happiness. If it is not batter find your soulmate. One day u will get.
Note:, If u want fun spend and enjoy dont make investment in ponzi scheme. Just go for day trading. U will have small losses and unlimited gain. I personally avoid ponzi.

Missing
Deal Subedar
39
2288
31
Superbdeal wrote:

Few things
1. Stay away from gold diggers.
2. Serious girl dont let u spend on them. Else both of you spend for the moments.
3.Relation makes u one. Both of u  treat each other like you treat yourself. It means if u are spender u will spend on her if u are not u will not.
4. I dont spend mostly but sometimes i do to make her happy but she also does the same.
5. Trust and treat ur patner like u siblings, be original in relationship it will long lasting.

6. Relationship should be your strength and happiness. If it is not batter find your soulmate. One day u will get.
Note:, If u want fun spend and enjoy dont make investment in ponzi scheme. Just go for day trading. U will have small losses and unlimited gain. I personally avoid ponzi.

In day trading you don,t know when small losses can turn out in big one you never know I think u understood smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
81
5009
90
panchabhut wrote:

GF makes you spend money. Wife directly spends your money.

🐒

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
735
8
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:

In day trading you don,t when small losses can turn out in big one you never know I think u understood smile

Yes thats why i avoid day trading also.

Missing