Google pay refferal amount not credited

154°
Deal Subedar
DEVIL10

I reffer my friend first time he is rewarded the refferal benifit of 20 rupees but I am unable to see any reward in rewad section as I followed all the terms and conditions
Here is the proof of refferal amount credited to my friendcan anyone please tell me what I do as I eligible to get reward because my friend got rewad sweat

14 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

Hope your friend didn’t play with you wink
J/K

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
androgame wrote:

Hope your friend didn’t play with you wink
J/K

No I was doing all the process of refferal  as the phone is mine also sleepy

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied
Expand
DEVIL10 wrote:

No I was doing all the process of refferal  as the phone is mine also sleepy

Go to support section and call support or send an email

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
androgame wrote:

Go to support section and call support or send an email

They are not responding as covid-19 the call centre is stop pensive

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
DEVIL10 wrote:

@saucap

He must have used someone else link earlier and registered but now used your link to just login and register his bank and made his first transaction. So the guy whose referral was used at first time would have got reward simultaneously when your friend got referral benefit

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
saucap wrote:

He must have used someone else link earlier and registered but now used your link to just login and register his bank and made his first transaction. So the guy whose referral was used at first time would have got reward simultaneously when your friend got referral benefit

But before added bank account I checked that my refferal code is applied that’s why I added bank account and do transaction

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

Did you used the phone which had gpay earlier with other no.?

No but he got rewad being referred by my referral code but I am not received any cashback

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
DEVIL10 wrote:

No but he got rewad being referred by my referral code but I am not received any cashback

Raise a ticket then. 🙂🙂🙂

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
DEVIL10 wrote:

No but he got rewad being referred by my referral code but I am not received any cashback

Well if your friends device was fresh(not used before with gpay) and as you said your code was applied then must be a technical issue.
But they also they blacklist gpay account for multiple account use also.
Did you tried contacting them via chat option??As they can only help only in this case.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

Raise a ticket then. 🙂🙂🙂

Already raised ticket through email but they are saying the reffere should not download through the link or don’t applied your refferal code as I strictly checked before added bank account sleepy

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
DEVIL10 wrote:

Already raised ticket through email but they are saying the reffere should not download through the link or don’t applied your refferal code as I strictly checked before added bank account sleepy

😔😔😔😔

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

with google pay, if the referral is genuine, you would get it

Missing