Grip Invest - Lease finance, Inventory finance and more. Earn 2000 referral bonus after making the first investment.

206°
10% OFF 18000.0
Post Mogul
vgupta1296

https://gripinve...n/
💰 GRIP INVEST 💰 (Read fully and then proceed)

✅ About the brand:

Grip is an investment platform that offers investment opportunities in equipment 🏍 car🪑leasing with a low minimum investment amount and fixed returns 💰

✅How it works?

Through Grip invest, you can co-invest 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 two_women_holding_hands and become a partial owner of the physical asset, and earn monthly returns for the same💰.

As an example, imagine that you boy and 2 other investors 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 two_women_holding_hands decide to co-invest in bikes 🏍 that were then leased to startups like DUNZO, ZYPP, FURLENCO etc to use for their business. Each of them contributes Rs.20000 towards the investment, which means each of the investors are partial owners of the assets. Lease income💰 earned on that asset is then distributed to each of the friends🕺🕺🕺.
It is as simple as that!!!

✅*Registration Process*

You have to register directly on the site but for referral reward of ₹2000, you have to signup with referal link or use Signup code. The offer of 2000 referral reward is valid till a limited period only, post which the referral rewards will be back to 1000 per refer.

Registration is completely free.

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
20 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refferal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me refer & minimum investment amount & duration

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it’s even lower than 7.5% roi that we can get on FDs and that too without any risk 

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

could you please elaborate how?

View 2 more replies
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

pm me for refferal code.. I will explain plan details and my experience with gripinvest..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone want Referral Code

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied
PM ME if you want instant referral
Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Risky investment. Better go for bonds via wint wealth 

Pm me for referral

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied

combine it with referral and u will realize that its offering more than wint. that too post tax

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Pm for refer link… 

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Referral please 

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Lured by their referral offer, I opened an account with them for my father. I made a bond purchase worth 20900/- in that account for which we received order placement confirmation too. After two days, when i checked my account I could see that they cancelled that purchase and the referral benefit as well. Without any intimation either after or before they cancelled our order. On top of that inspite of our repeating emails seeking the refund, they are not responding at all. DM in twitter also of no response. Anyone knowing the escalation process, please guide me how to recover my hard earned 20900/- siphoned off by them. Payment made through UPI so any chargeback procedure guidance also helpful.

replyuser
Click here to reply