Grip Invest - Lease finance, Inventory finance and more. Earn 2000 referral bonus after making the first investment.

103°
20000
10% OFF 18000.0
Post Mogul
vgupta1296

https://gripinve...n/
💰 GRIP INVEST 💰 (Read fully and then proceed)

✅ About the brand:

Grip is an investment platform that offers investment opportunities in equipment 🏍 car🪑leasing with a low minimum investment amount and fixed returns 💰


✅How it works?

Through Grip invest, you can co-invest 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 two_women_holding_hands and become a partial owner of the physical asset, and earn monthly returns for the same💰.

As an example, imagine that you boy and 2 other investors 🧑‍🤝‍🧑 two_women_holding_hands decide to co-invest in bikes 🏍 that were then leased to startups like DUNZO, ZYPP, FURLENCO etc to use for their business. Each of them contributes Rs.20000 towards the investment, which means each of the investors are partial owners of the assets. Lease income💰 earned on that asset is then distributed to each of the friends🕺🕺🕺.
It is as simple as that!!!


✅*Registration Process*

You have to register directly on the site but for referral reward of ₹2000, you have to signup with referal link or use Signup code. The offer of 2000 referral reward is valid till a limited period only, post which the referral rewards will be back to 1000 per refer.

Registration is completely free.

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
18 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Refferal

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm me refer & minimum investment amount & duration

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

it’s even lower than 7.5% roi that we can get on FDs and that too without any risk 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

pm me for refferal code.. I will explain plan details and my experience with gripinvest..

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Pm me if anyone want Referral Code

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
PM ME if you want instant referral
Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
hsb202097674 wrote:

it’s even lower than 7.5% roi that we can get on FDs and that too without any risk 

could you please elaborate how?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
vgupta1296 wrote:

could you please elaborate how?

check their calculator and see post tax returns and compare it with FD returns. It will be more or less same

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Expand
hsb202097674 wrote:

check their calculator and see post tax returns and compare it with FD returns. It will be more or less same

let me tell you, it offers 11% (even more than that) IRR, not even a single bank TD can beat this return. The inventory finance options are offering relatively lesser amount, but still they are higher than FD. Moreover these returns are POST-TAX.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Risky investment. Better go for bonds via wint wealth 

Pm me for referral

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
InvestPotato wrote:

Risky investment. Better go for bonds via wint wealth 

Pm me for referral

combine it with referral and u will realize that its offering more than wint. that too post tax

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vgupta1296 wrote:

combine it with referral and u will realize that its offering more than wint. that too post tax

More the return, more the risky product. 

Do you remember 25 din me paisa double??

It is no way comparable to Laxmi Chit Fund but Infrastructure financing is a little risky product. For ex. – DHFL 

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

More the return, more the risky product. 

Do you remember 25 din me paisa double??

It is no way comparable to Laxmi Chit Fund but Infrastructure financing is a little risky product. For ex. – DHFL 

achha aisa kya.. you better stay away from it then.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vgupta1296 wrote:

achha aisa kya.. you better stay away from it then.

yup




RETURN OF INVESTMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RETURN ON INVESTMENT

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

yup




RETURN OF INVESTMENT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN RETURN ON INVESTMENT

OK SIR.. NOTED.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vgupta1296 wrote:

OK SIR.. NOTED.

Lets meet again in 2030.

Post Mogul Post Mogul
Link Copied
Expand
InvestPotato wrote:

Lets meet again in 2030.

lol sure

Mumbai Indians Mumbai Indians
Link Copied

Pm for refer link… 

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply