Grofers added Rs. 100 to my grofers wallet.

148°
Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12

Check out , if you to got it or not.

Maybe user specific.

20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
222
4530
42

Grofers Don’t want common man to leave grin

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2089
31

They have added 3-4 time in wallet too previously stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
& i always order items of around 70 +29 shipping with that stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Analyst
10,812
28290
183

I didn’t got anything.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
3086
94
Gargsaab wrote:

They have added 3-4 time in wallet too previously stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
& i always order items of around 70 +29 shipping with that stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

i too used to get these credits..
But now seems like they have stopped giving me credits in my account o.O
They forgot jj rolleyes

Missing
Deal Subedar
76
1691
31

I have received smile smile I usually buy only grofers whenever they are giving this 100 credit smile

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
50
1

R yu ppl getting SMS alert whenever they’ve added the credits ?

Missing
Deal Subedar
103
2089
31
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

i too used to get these credits..
But now seems like they have stopped giving me credits in my account o.O
They forgot jj rolleyes

+1 weary

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
403
7

They never added in my account sob
Not even 10₹ rage
Although I have ordered many times ₹12k spent in last 7 months on grofers

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12
ASH13 wrote:

They never added in my account sob
Not even 10₹ rage
Although I have ordered many times ₹12k spent in last 7 months on grofers

Grofers gives such incentives , wait for your turn , you will also get.

Missing
Deal Cadet
122
403
7
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Grofers gives such incentives , wait for your turn , you will also get.

grofers service and offer is best
once i wanted to return red label natural tea 1kg rs 350 pack , CC said keep it with u and added 350 in my account grinning

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12
Expand
ASH13 wrote:

grofers service and offer is best
once i wanted to return red label natural tea 1kg rs 350 pack , CC said keep it with u and added 350 in my account grinning

Never had to do this.
If didnt want a product , would return it to the delivery guy at delivery time.

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12
Gargsaab wrote:

They have added 3-4 time in wallet too previously stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye
& i always order items of around 70 +29 shipping with that stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Why pay shipping.
Buy useful grocery of  Rs. 500 @ Rs.400 ( 500-100 ) and also get free delivery.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1121
16

Received and used…. Last time bought from grofers due to the same in November.
Only bigbasket + payzapp rocks

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12
rohan8397 wrote:

Received and used…. Last time bought from grofers due to the same in November.
Only bigbasket + payzapp rocks

Bigbasket don’t give much discount.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
1121
16
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Bigbasket don’t give much discount.

Bigbasket offers more discount than grofers. Also many products are not available on grofers which are available on bigbasket.

Missing
Deal Subedar
796
1435
12
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Bigbasket offers more discount than grofers. Also many products are not available on grofers which are available on bigbasket.

Yes there are fewer items on grofers compared to all other online sellers,
but never got good offer / discount part in bigbasket in my purchases

Missing