Hot Deal

Happy Navratri

307°
Tech Guru
bikidas2060

Guys from today onwards, worship of Goddess spanning nine days has begun.
I wish you guys a very happy auspicious Navratri.
To destroy demon Mahishasura, gods prayed to Goddess to come to help them. Goddess came. And she destroyed the evil. And from this date onwards, we will celebrate 9 stages of the Goddess, in which she underwent metamorphosis into various forms before giving Mahishasura moksh.

Today is Day 1. We worship Goddess Shailputri.
Shaila means Rock, putri means daughter. Translation is daughter of the mountain. Mythology says she killed Tarika, while saving cows’ and cowherds’ lives. 🙂🙏

15 Comments  |  
3 Dimers
  • Sort By
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Today is Day 9. We worship Maa Siddhidatri. She represents one half of Ardhanariswar Shiva. She possesses eight supernatural powers, or the siddhis, called Anima, Mahima, Garima, Laghima, Prapti, Prakambya, Ishitva and Vashitva. Lord Shiva worshipped Goddess to get ashta Siddhis. 🙂🙂🙂

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Day 8: today we celebrate Goddess Mahagauri. 🙂🙏 After killing Shumbha Nishumbha, Goddess Kali did meditation to shed her darkness. It’s a symbolic thing. Violence makes heart go dark, one can’t just enjoy good things. One must shed the darkness to feel the goodness of the world. 🙂🙂🙂

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Day 8: today we celebrate Goddess Mahagauri. 🙂🙏

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Day 7: We worship Goddess Kalaratri. Maa Kalaratri encompasses the destructive forms of Goddess including Kali, Mahakali, Bhadrakali, Bhairavi, Mrityu, Rudrani, Chamunda, Chandi and Durga. 🙂🙏 This form of Goddess is believed to be the destroyer of all demon entities, ghosts, evil spirits and negative energies, who flee upon knowing of her arrival. She killed Shumbha Nishumbha and Raktabeej. 🙂🙏

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Day 6 We worship Goddess Katyayani today. She is daughter of Rishi Katyayan/ Rishi Katyayan was a devotee of her.
Shiva gave her his trident, Vishnu a Sudarshan Chakra or discus, Varuna a shankha, a conch-shell, Agni a dart, Vayu a bow, Surya a quiver full of arrows, Indra a thunderbolt, Kuvera a mace, Brahma a rosary and water-pot, Kala a shield and sword, Visvakarma a battle-axe and other weapons. She then proceeded to fight Mahisasura after Mahisasura accepted her challenge in battle. Goddess killed the demon.
smile
She also proceeded to play a pivotal role to kill Raktabeej. smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

khatarnaak

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Today is Day 5. We worship Goddess Skandamata. She is mother of Skanda, aka the war god aka Kartikeya. It is said, if we worship her, Kartikeya is also gets worshiped. It is more likely pray once get blessed twice. smile

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Today is day 4. We worship Goddess Kushmanda today. It is said that world is created by her gorgeous smile. Ku- means small, ushma means warm, anda means egg, translates to mother. smile It is also said that before anything in the world, everything was void and dark. A light came, and transformed into a divine lady.

It is so beautiful to find the concept of mother came first, in our beautiful Sanatana Dharma. Literally almost all religions are father based, but our roots are based on our mothers. Beautiful philosophy.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

today is Day 3, we worship Goddess Chandraghanta today. She is worshiped in the name of Chandi, Rannchandi too. @Simbha3 @LIMBO @Topsey Katak Chandi temple, Gadachandi temple are famous examples and they are situated in Odisha. Technically almost every Khshyatriya Kings had one Chandi temple. They used to sacrifice humans at first. In Odisha, buffaloes are called Panda/Mainisi. Panda is a surname of Bramhan sect. I really don’t know why both Pandas, humans and buffaloes share the same surname. Buffalo sacrifice still goes on on some parts of Odisha.
Maa Chandraghanta’s name is like that because legend says she holds half crescent of a moon in her head as an ornament. She can be extremely kind as well as extremely malevolent when time comes to destroy the evil/enemy.
I hope you all guys live a peaceful life by grace of her.

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Day 2. We worship Goddess Bramhacharini today. Well, Goddess Parvati wanted lord Shiva as her husband. So, she underwent harsh process with great austerity for 5000 years. God’s begged Kamadev to make Shiva fall for Parvati. Shiva’s third eye burnt Kamadev to ashes. The legend says all happened because Demon Tarakasur was destined to die in the hand of lord Shiva’s son. After demise of Kamadev, Parvati had to do the meditation for 5000 years. After that Shiva came in different forms to test her resolve. They get united in the end.🙂🙂🙂🙏🙏🙏

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

So @bikidas2060 bro, a question. What if Gods and Demons stories are happening right now, which side will you be on?

Gods: “We kill demons as they kill humans.”
Demons: “Sure we kill ’em, but letting accidental human deaths happen (turning a blind eye) is a way of killing ’em too.”

I guess human beings are meant to fall for the easy tactics of “divide and rule” after all.

I’ll rebel against both sunglasses and of course die in a second like a fart without sound/flavour. stuck_out_tongue

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

One must do one’s karma. In mythologies, every characters knew the outcomes, still demons did what demons should do, even if that means death ll be the climax. Arjuna and Drona both knew the outcomes.
I will stand with the Gods. 🙂 Because that will be the righteous thing for me to do. Some wants to rebel and that’s okay with me. That’s your characteristics. But in the end one must choose a side. 🙂 Otherwise a side will be choosen for one by default. That’s called life, bhai. And I am okay with it.

View 2 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply