Has Airtel Stopped Balance Transfer From One Account To Another

141°
Missing
Shopping Friend
724
7981
120

Has Airtel Stopped Balance Transfer From One Account To Another

*141# USSD does not show share talk time option

rolleyes
9 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Missing
Perfectionist
413
12098
96
rage rage 35 see ke recharge ka 26 talktime bhi sirf 28 days . 28 days baad laps ho jayega balance . It’s time to Port Airtel into idea / BSNL
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
60
3168
26
onlineuser7 wrote:
rage rage 35 see ke recharge ka 26 talktime bhi sirf 28 days . 28 days baad laps ho jayega balance . It’s time to Port Airtel into idea / BSNL

TT bhi lapse hota he kya airtel me?

Missing
Community Angel
67
4151
49

Yes, i got SMS. It’s stopped w.e.f 1st July.

Missing
Shopping Friend
724
7981
120
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Yes, i got SMS. It’s stopped w.e.f 1st July.

pensive did they send sms about share talk time stop
Missing
Deal Cadet
123
446
10
onlineuser7 wrote:
rage rage 35 see ke recharge ka 26 talktime bhi sirf 28 days . 28 days baad laps ho jayega balance . It’s time to Port Airtel into idea / BSNL

Port to Jio.. I did that and I’m enjoying without recharging

Missing
Perfectionist
413
12098
96
Expand
_ASJ_ wrote:

Port to Jio.. I did that and I’m enjoying without recharging

Already using 3 jio sims , idea have better plans . 20 , 45 Full talk time plans . Useful for freecharge account specific codes.

Missing
Deal Cadet
123
446
10
Expand
onlineuser7 wrote:

Already using 3 jio sims , idea have better plans . 20 , 45 Full talk time plans . Useful for freecharge account specific codes.

But Idea is merged with Vodafone and also you have to do monthly recharge to stay active rite. JIO has no monthly validity pack as such.

Missing