hdfc credit card bizblack

65°
Deal Cadet
OBERIO69
Wanted to get the newly launched bizblack cc. Having all the requirements fulfilled from itr to everything required
Only issue is age . I am 20 yet and the minimum eligible age is 21 . Is there any way to get it ? . Getting a pre approved bizgrow cc but need the bizblack one .
Having imperia acc with them too .

Thanks smile
9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If you are not the minimum age, don't apply. You won't get it.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
not necessary, if it is pre approved then you can get HDFC CC without age criteria.
I know someone , he had hdfc account and he got preapproved cc, when applied he got the card, he's age was 19 at that time. while eligibility criteria on hdfc site still shows min age 21
View 2 more replies
The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied

OP, where are you seeing the pre-approved BizGrow CC? What link did you use?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got WhatsApp message that I have a pre approved credit card upon checking i got that

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Its diners card, don't take; low very low acceptance in offline use and abroad

anyway take growbiz card, they do upgrade very fast if your spends are good, at the same time take small loan, open demat, use payzapp frequently for quick upgrades or 2nd card offer too

The PostMighty The PostMighty
Link Copied
That's a myth. I have used it across small-medium restaurants (not MNC chains) in Telangana, Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh and Uttar Pradesh without an issue even once in the nearly 9 months I have been using it. I have had acceptance issues only a couple of occasions that too online but not for big retailers. One was La Pino's Pizza and another time it was was a DTH recharge on PayTM.
View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply