HDFC Credit Card Point Redemption

269°
Deal Cadet
56
951
12

Finally HDFC people were able to resolve my card issue ( which was pending from last July 2019), could not follow up.

Now I have around 10000 point in it ..

Could someone suggest best usage of them ( I had Regila Credit card)

40 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
56
951
12

Thank you for responding.

I was more curious as what is the best offer here..

Almost 1Point = 0.25 INR..

Any better deal

9
1324
53

redeem for gift vouchers like spencers or more, they give the best value. do note on redemption you will be charge around 100 rs processing fee.

107
1247
8

Redeem for amazon vouchers. 1rp = Rs0.35 at regalia smartbuy site

105
521
4
jazz09 wrote:

Thank you for responding.

I was more curious as what is the best offer here..

Almost 1Point = 0.25 INR..

Any better deal

Are you sure you have regalia and not regalia first? Because for regalia 1rp = 0.35rs. however for regalia first it is 1rp=0.25p.

50
365
1

Redeeming for Amazon GV via regalia site as mentioned by @DealFinder is best option.
Also do redemption in one go as each redemption request is charged ₹ 99 + GST as processing charges

99
1980
19

Try intermiles 4k extra points on 10k conversion for hdfc. Not sure about card variant and conversion ratio.

56
951
12
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Are you sure you have regalia and not regalia first? Because for regalia 1rp = 0.35rs. however for regalia first it is 1rp=0.25p.

i guess it has to be Regila First..

Is there better variant as i spend mostly online..

70
401
31
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

1 pt = ?

1pt = .15 rupee
same amount for cash, az, fk vouchers
you will get more value for other brand vouchers. but i dont prefer them

34
7032
106
Expand
Rag_NLR wrote:

1pt = .15 rupee
same amount for cash, az, fk vouchers
you will get more value for other brand vouchers. but i dont prefer them

which card do you hold ?

105
521
4
Expand
jazz09 wrote:

i guess it has to be Regila First..

Is there better variant as i spend mostly online..

Of course there are better variants but these cards are super premium and hard to get.

Here is the list of more premium cards than regalia first card and their rp value based on flight redemption (which provides highest Rp value)

1) Regalia cc -

4 rp on spends of ₹150
1rp = 0.50 (0.35 on gvs) when redemption is through smartbuy regalia portal

2) Diners privilege

4 rp on spends of ₹150
1rp = 0.50 (0.35 on gvs) when redemption is through smartbuy regalia portal
It has more welcome benefits, milestone benefits and partner merchants when compared to regalia

3) Diners black (super premium card)

5 rp on spends of ₹150
1rp=₹1(around ₹0.63 on gvs not 100% sure but heard few people mention Amazon GV is for 800 points)

4) Infinia ( super premium card, best according to most people)

5 rp on spends of ₹150
1rp=₹1 (same as diners black)

This is considered better than diners black only due to 10x capping for smartbuy is 15000 for this card(7500 for diners black). Other than that these two cards are very much similar.

Hope this helps.

70
401
31

How to redeem point from smartbuy portal

468
1546
15
jazz09 wrote:

Thank you for responding.

I was more curious as what is the best offer here..

Almost 1Point = 0.25 INR..

Any better deal

What was the issue that got resolved ??

34
7032
106
Expand
Rag_NLR wrote:

Thanks. Will do.
Infact i lost 2k straight out of missing this.
i used 20k+ points for getting 3k cash.
i could have opted for Az or FK, getting 5k pensive pensive pensive

Yes…IF you get upgrade offer..
upgrade to REgalia..

70
401
31
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Yes…IF you get upgrade offer..
upgrade to REgalia..

i have the offer.
But 2500 is the yearly charge
Should i opt for it?
Regalia first is free for me

34
7032
106
Expand
Rag_NLR wrote:

i have the offer.
But 2500 is the yearly charge
Should i opt for it?
Regalia first is free for me

Generally it will be first year free…second year on wards if previous year spends are >3L, then fee will be waived..
That’s all I know you may check with your RM Once…
@guest_999

70
401
31
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

Generally it will be first year free…second year on wards if previous year spends are >3L, then fee will be waived..
That’s all I know you may check with your RM Once…
@guest_999

Yes. Its same.

34
7032
106
Expand
Rag_NLR wrote:

Yes. Its same.

If you have salary account with HDFC, I believe even regalia also be LTF.
if you spends cross 3L in a year.. and able to spend >3L
blindly go with REgalia…
@guest_999

706
5815
60
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

If you have salary account with HDFC, I believe even regalia also be LTF.
if you spends cross 3L in a year.. and able to spend >3L
blindly go with REgalia…
@guest_999

Yes but I have read here for that your monthly salary credit must be high(1 lakh+ I think).

34
7032
106
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes but I have read here for that your monthly salary credit must be high(1 lakh+ I think).

He had already regalia first LTF ..got upgrade offer in net banking for Regalia.
but showing 2500 charges… so he is thinking to take or not.
@Rag_NLR

706
5815
60
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

He had already regalia first LTF ..got upgrade offer in net banking for Regalia.
but showing 2500 charges… so he is thinking to take or not.
@Rag_NLR

It depends on hdfc whether they continue ltf on upgraded card or not. Regalia is indeed a better card than regalia first but that annual fee is a bit much. If someone has other good cards like amazonpay & axis flipkart & simplyclick then I think it will be difficult to achieve spend based waiver on this card.

Missing