HDFC Infinia Amazon Voucher

115°
Deal Subedar
50
1227
9

I have a regalia card to be upgraded to infinia, the points will get devalued by 50%.

Currently on regalia for 1420 points we can get 500 amz gv.

What is the points needed on infinia variant for 500 amazon gv?

Thanks beforehand.

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
176
1

whats the point of upgrading now? HDFC wont be able to issue new credit cards atleast until March.

58
231
1
shaktimon wrote:

whats the point of upgrading now? HDFC wont be able to issue new credit cards atleast until March.

They can’t onboard new customers. Since they are free😂 they are upgrading existing customers with cards and increasing credit limits.

491
2729
34
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

1000p for Rs500 amazon voucher for both Infinia and DCB.

In that case, is it better to redeem points before upgrading from Regalia to Infinia?
I have around 30000 points in my Regalia and I’m upgrading to Infinia.
Please suggest.

50
188
8
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

In that case, is it better to redeem points before upgrading from Regalia to Infinia?
I have around 30000 points in my Regalia and I’m upgrading to Infinia.
Please suggest.

Yes..it’s better to redeem it before upgrade

491
2729
34
Expand
sumitg wrote:

Yes..it’s better to redeem it before upgrade

I redeemed my points but later got to know that in Infinia 1 point is worth 70 paisa for cash redemption.
So in effect it is better NOT to redeem points before upgrade.

50
1227
9
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

I redeemed my points but later got to know that in Infinia 1 point is worth 70 paisa for cash redemption.
So in effect it is better NOT to redeem points before upgrade.

Are you sure? Any helpful links or discussion please .

I read somewhere on DD that it was devalued to a much lower amount. Will try to dig that up.

41
306
7
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

In that case, is it better to redeem points before upgrading from Regalia to Infinia?
I have around 30000 points in my Regalia and I’m upgrading to Infinia.
Please suggest.

If you think you are getting better rate currently than redeem.

41
306
7
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

I redeemed my points but later got to know that in Infinia 1 point is worth 70 paisa for cash redemption.
So in effect it is better NOT to redeem points before upgrade.

Not true, its 0.33 for cash, 0.5 for Gift Voucher like Amazon and 1.0 for flights/hotels/dth

491
2729
34
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Not true, its 0.33 for cash, 0.5 for Gift Voucher like Amazon and 1.0 for flights/hotels/dth

My RM told me about the value. That’s my only source.
All others as u told but 0.7 for cash.
Is there any link of hdfc where we can confirm this?
Or are you using the Infinia already?

491
2729
34
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

Are you sure? Any helpful links or discussion please .

I read somewhere on DD that it was devalued to a much lower amount. Will try to dig that up.

My RM told so. Even I’m confused now as the other comment says differently

41
306
7
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

My RM told me about the value. That’s my only source.
All others as u told but 0.7 for cash.
Is there any link of hdfc where we can confirm this?
Or are you using the Infinia already?

I have both Infinia and DCB, why would anyone buy AGC at 0.50 if he can get cash at 0.70, it used to be 0.70 8-9 months back I think, ask your RM to keep himself updated.

0
802
8
Expand
batguy143 wrote:

In that case, is it better to redeem points before upgrading from Regalia to Infinia?
I have around 30000 points in my Regalia and I’m upgrading to Infinia.
Please suggest.

while you are upgrading it, in bottom line they mentions that point value would be same after upgrade. so i think no need to redeem before upgrade.
definitely number of point would be reduced. but value would be same.

50
1227
9

@karanoshan wrote at https://www.desidime.com/discussions/hdfc-infin...

Points can diretly be used to book flights/hotels throught their portal
you can use 70% points for a booking
1 RP = 1 INR
Thier protal back end is clear trip, so u will find only hotels listed in clear trip, rates are same as shown in clear trip


Also a 4 months old helpful review of this card:


Not sure how much of it has changed

50
1227
9
letmetravewithyou442 wrote:

1 point = 40p for Infinia & Diners.

So basically I will need 1250 points to get 500 ₹ amazon voucher. Can anybody please verify this from smartbuy infinia portal

Found this somewhere else looks recent and authentic

1point = 30paisa (Rs. 0.3) for cash ,
50paisa for instant vouchers ,
1rs for hdfc smart buy travel redemptions
0
2673
175
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Not true, its 0.33 for cash, 0.5 for Gift Voucher like Amazon and 1.0 for flights/hotels/dth

these are correct details…500 az gv for 1000 pts (infinia)

0
2110
101
Expand
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Not true, its 0.33 for cash, 0.5 for Gift Voucher like Amazon and 1.0 for flights/hotels/dth

DTH is available for regalia also??
If yes, what is the site.??

I am only regalia cc user. Till now in past 4-5 years I never got cc upgrade offer.
Only cash upgrade offer. Anyone like me has upgraded to infinia with LTF card. Pls help me with process.

Thanks

Missing