HDFC Millenia reward point query

202°
Deal Cadet
vasanth_ece

Anybody got HDFC Millenia card reward points (1%) for March month. i am using Diners Millenia ,still not got the reward points.

I took the card in March only.Will there be any delay in crediting first time.


Expired
30 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Do we have any updates when the amount will get credited?

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Normal Millennia reward points gets credited in the 1st week of the subsequent month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anybody got cashback for March month HDFC Millennia credit card holders?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Normal Millennia reward points gets credited in the 1st week of the subsequent month

Did cashback of March month credited.?.Where can i find the same.. I checked Reward Points in HDFC CC Netbanking site, but still i found as 0.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Did cashback of March month credited.?.Where can i find the same.. I checked Reward Points in HDFC CC Netbanking site, but still i found as 0.

Yes it got credited… U can find in the netbanking

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Yes it got credited… U can find in the netbanking

Can you please confirm where in netbanking I can find reward points..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Yes it got credited… U can find in the netbanking

Is this the one you are referring .Only smartpay transaction get credited..,not 1% cashback one..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759197/medium/IMG_20220413_162016.jpg?1649847062

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Is this the one you are referring .Only smartpay transaction get credited..,not 1% cashback one..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/759197/medium/IMG_20220413_162016.jpg?1649847062

U can check it in my cards hdfc also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

Cards——Enquire———Account Information——select card

Thanks, got it..I heard this will be redeemable in points of 500 only. Do you know how to redeem these points for Statement Credit.. As per their Reward Catalogue System, i am not seen any statement credit options.

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Thanks, got it..I heard this will be redeemable in points of 500 only. Do you know how to redeem these points for Statement Credit.. As per their Reward Catalogue System, i am not seen any statement credit options.

U can redeem points once it reaches 2500points and u can redeem and adjust against card statement

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Anybody used Millennia cc on EMI ? what is the processing fee & will it give rp on EMI ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
_Dracarys_ wrote:

U can redeem points once it reaches 2500points and u can redeem and adjust against card statement

Is it 2500 points? As per new terms,points valid for 2 years and can be redeemed in multiples of 500?

Terms

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

As I can get only 400 Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per Millennia Debit card per month, so if I do a single online transaction of Rs.16K per month, will I get 400 cashback points (at rate of 2.5% for online transactions) ? or there is any catch or term and condition. 


Just opened hdfc bank account and I got millennia debit card.  

@akki.akki @guest_999   

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Philosopher wrote:

As I can get only 400 Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per Millennia Debit card per month, so if I do a single online transaction of Rs.16K per month, will I get 400 cashback points (at rate of 2.5% for online transactions) ? or there is any catch or term and condition. 


Just opened hdfc bank account and I got millennia debit card.  

@akki.akki @guest_999   

yes, you will get 400 rp/cb for 16k txn. but if it is wallet load then 160 will given.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Philosopher wrote:

As I can get only 400 Maximum aggregate CashBack Points per Millennia Debit card per month, so if I do a single online transaction of Rs.16K per month, will I get 400 cashback points (at rate of 2.5% for online transactions) ? or there is any catch or term and condition. 


Just opened hdfc bank account and I got millennia debit card.  

@akki.akki @guest_999   

Do regularly check your hdfc internet banking for points credited at least once a week.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Do regularly check your hdfc internet banking for points credited at least once a week.

Don’t they credit points after 90 days?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Philosopher wrote:

Don’t they credit points after 90 days?

Yes but with hdfc it is hard to track points so you never know when they credit something for some past offer you don’t even remember.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

Is it 2500 points? As per new terms,points valid for 2 years and can be redeemed in multiples of 500?

Terms

@_Dracarys_ 2500 points is Old HDFC Millenia Credit Reward system. But with new min. points to redeem is only 500 and validity is 2 years..

Query is how to redeem these points to statement credit once it reaches 500?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

@_Dracarys_ 2500 points is Old HDFC Millenia Credit Reward system. But with new min. points to redeem is only 500 and validity is 2 years..

Query is how to redeem these points to statement credit once it reaches 500?

There is an option in internet banking. I redeemed my pts yesterday

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied
Expand
vasanth_ece wrote:

@_Dracarys_ 2500 points is Old HDFC Millenia Credit Reward system. But with new min. points to redeem is only 500 and validity is 2 years..

Query is how to redeem these points to statement credit once it reaches 500?

Yes… It should come under redeemable category …

Royal Challengers Bangalore Royal Challengers Bangalore
Link Copied

i bought something worth 13k from Flipkart how many points will I receive I already got 250 cb from smartbuy for amazon gvs 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Yes but with hdfc it is hard to track points so you never know when they credit something for some past offer you don’t even remember.

I read somewhere that if we pay credit card bills through HDFC debit card / netbanking, we get 1% cashback. What are the TnC for this offer?

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Philosopher wrote:

I read somewhere that if we pay credit card bills through HDFC debit card / netbanking, we get 1% cashback. What are the TnC for this offer?

No specific T&C, add credit card(must be supported/available in list) under biller section—credit cards in hdfc billpay section in app/netbanking & then pay the bill of supported credit cards by selecting payment option as debit card & if the debit card is non-rupay platinum variant then you will get 1% cb up to 750 per month within 3-7 days(settlement also takes time ranging from almost immediately for sbi cards to 5-6 days for amex cards).

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

No specific T&C, add credit card(must be supported/available in list) under biller section—credit cards in hdfc billpay section in app/netbanking & then pay the bill of supported credit cards by selecting payment option as debit card & if the debit card is non-rupay platinum variant then you will get 1% cb up to 750 per month within 3-7 days(settlement also takes time ranging from almost immediately for sbi cards to 5-6 days for amex cards).

Oh, only for non-rupay platinum variant. 
I got Millennia (Visa) DC only. 

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Philosopher wrote:

Oh, only for non-rupay platinum variant. 
I got Millennia (Visa) DC only. 

Then use it to load money in paytm wallet at 1% cb up to 400 per month & use paytm wallet to pay any credit card bill. Millennia debit card cb though takes around 90-120 days to come.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

if I pay rent payment in no broker,r phonepe will I get 1% cashback using millenia credit card?

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply